Next Last
money

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
what a eyesore
Smh

Duluth, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Eyesore with alot of dusty adults and kids.
Smh

Evansville, IN

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Lol
700 til the death

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Wat bout 700 people always talking bad bout the block I'm getting money til u do that shut up if u don't like it quit riding down the block we don't need u
Smh

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
700 til the death wrote:
Wat bout 700 people always talking bad bout the block I'm getting money til u do that shut up if u don't like it quit riding down the block we don't need u
y'all dusty ass niccas always talking bout y'all getting money y'all don't do shit but drank and smoke from dawn til dusk then y'all being watched by rod that shit already had indictments on it once b4 and task force and shit been ran up thru there and y'all slow head check getting mfs still posted y'all dumb as fuck ain't no way in hell ima be posted where laws been there more than 3 times lol retarded as niccas y'all learn when they hit y'all with them indictments AGAIN
money

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
700 til the death wrote:
LOL! looks like ur definition of getting money is tanif, foodstamps,section 8 and medicaid.
money

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
700 til the death wrote:
.......so u do NEED US when u live off our taxes. All of u are ghetto trash and will NEVER be more than that.
ctfu

Chardon, OH

#9 Dec 5, 2012
allthe guys enjoy going over there because all the trashy tricks are down for watever..smh..and theres kids over there..motherhood means nothing to them.they recruiting them lil gurls..lmao..its a god damn shame on Jefferson
who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 5, 2012
DUSTY is the perfect word to describe those people. It's like there's a cloud of dirt hanging over the entire block. Yall need to wash your hands and go to church.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 5, 2012
700 til the death wrote:
Is that English?????
lol

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I don't know which one of these dirty bi$ches is the worst!!!!! Look at teis ,manly built ass , then there's Skelton girl and bottle girl get a bottle and its on, then the married ho#
Crazy

Evansville, IN

#15 Dec 6, 2012
lol wrote:
I don't know which one of these dirty bi$ches is the worst!!!!! Look at teis ,manly built ass , then there's Skelton girl and bottle girl get a bottle and its on, then the married ho#
lmao....
whatwhat

United States

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Ur block ain't shit main ....repin covert and greenriver rd. Til I D.I.E blood game bit*h....f the zombies this is the eville vampires day zombies don't want none
Wow

Evansville, IN

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Vampires....lol....now ain't that some shit....what the hell gonna be next "the last dragons" man y'all needa stop
kugggg

Duluth, GA

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Wow wrote:
Vampires....lol....now ain't that some shit....what the hell gonna be next "the last dragons" man y'all needa stop
LMFAO...I figured the lycans lol
bozz

Evansville, IN

#19 Dec 6, 2012
man uptown were it at. u la bitches don no shit. fcukin bitches be bout suckin each other adn dat kweer shit. nun dem niccas got ne $ either. dey b suckin on da pipe an each others thangs all day long.
meshia

Lemont, IL

#20 Dec 25, 2012
lol wrote:
lol.....I'm seperated and employed. God bless yaw!
worried4what

Lemont, IL

#21 Dec 25, 2012
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>lmao....
you bum ass folks ...I know. For certain. That meshia stay on her shit ...u hating ass bum sauce hoe'$ if her husband. Loves it u bitches need to fall back and learn to like it! She stay to herself and I ain't never seen her kids dirty let alone running. Up and down Jefferson! I can't speak for that rest of them hoe'$...but she don't deserve. That! And I don't. Even know. Her like that
Jeff

Evansville, IN

#22 Dec 25, 2012
The city needs to bulldoze that entire block, nothing but trash and wannabe gangsters. It would save the tax payers a lot if money.
Blackavelli

Evansville, IN

#23 Dec 25, 2012
Bet you won't come here taking shit this is a kills block with some bad batches I know I'm a bad batch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erin peerman hospitalized, ky extradition delayed 4 min Lambs 7
needing a place to stay 5 min Lambs 9
Keshawna givens 6 min true story 14
Alaska at the Pony 11 min Tease 18
Kelsey Rolley 14 min Gentleman 3
describe your last fart using only a movie title 17 min The Unknown Tongue 106
Barn chores 20 min Cowgirl lover 8
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE