Why don't black people know how to sp...
Tasha

Evansville, IN

#74 Jan 16, 2013
How many meth addicts or in reds get a w2?
mixed

Milwaukee, WI

#75 Jan 19, 2013
i am black AND white

WHITE PEOPLE: look at the way you speak, compared to the original english in the 1700's. BIG DIFFERENCE!

(THEE? YE? Thou? Whom? Shall?...You, who, should...)

your greatgrandparents would talk mad sh** if they heard the way you speak right now...

plus, blacks weren't allowed in schools for many years after being free. so our people just dont give a f*** about grammar, the ones that speak 'poorly' have other sh** to worry about and if you're not helping us, then it's none of your concern.

BLACK FOLKS: you sound HORRILE trying to use that "white people are crazy" crap as a defense because WE have murder rates up the a** in the hood and although SOME of their daughters are slitting their wrist, they're still doing it in a fly a** house, where as our daughters are shaking their a** on a desk in middle school. if anything, take notes, so that white people dont gotta ask ignorant sh** like this to begin with.
Keepin it real

Crest Hill, IL

#76 Feb 17, 2013
Random Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part, fat and/or trashy women like black guys (keep them for all I care) and do you know why you are generally taller, muscular, and better at sports? Your race was bred that way in the slave days to make for better productivity in the fields. Go ahead and call me a cracker, it's what the slaves called the white man with the whip, when black people call me cracker I smile and laugh at your ignorance
Keep them for all you care? You wouldnt be able to get them back!!
honeybooBoo

Evansville, IN

#77 Feb 17, 2013
ListenToCosby wrote:
It doesn't apply to all but applies to most. It's like wtf?! No wonder no one takes you seriously. You can't even communicate without sounding mildly retarded. By the way I'm not racist, I just call them like I see them.
Ha, guess you haven't seen much because alot of white people are just as bad.
honeybooBoo

Evansville, IN

#78 Feb 17, 2013
mixed wrote:
i am black AND white
WHITE PEOPLE: look at the way you speak, compared to the original english in the 1700's. BIG DIFFERENCE!
(THEE? YE? Thou? Whom? Shall?...You, who, should...)
your greatgrandparents would talk mad sh** if they heard the way you speak right now...
plus, blacks weren't allowed in schools for many years after being free. so our people just dont give a f*** about grammar, the ones that speak 'poorly' have other sh** to worry about and if you're not helping us, then it's none of your concern.
BLACK FOLKS: you sound HORRILE trying to use that "white people are crazy" crap as a defense because WE have murder rates up the a** in the hood and although SOME of their daughters are slitting their wrist, they're still doing it in a fly a** house, where as our daughters are shaking their a** on a desk in middle school. if anything, take notes, so that white people dont gotta ask ignorant sh** like this to begin with.
?
alicia

Evansville, IN

#79 Feb 17, 2013
Its not just black people. I know tons of white people, boys mainly, that cannot spell to save their life..
Sharon

Atlanta, GA

#80 Apr 21, 2013
White people set up this language that they speak our absenting originated from Africa they had their own beautiful way of speaking just as all other countries ,so teaching a unique race how to speak some one else evil language .white people are Evil to the core ,so iam glade that black people do not get that caught up with the wite people language black people can speak their language as they dam well please .
Doctor Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>You have to consider that the blacks are only a few short generations removed from sub saharan Africa,they had no written or verbal language prior to the influence of the white European man they used a series of clicks to communicate for thousands of years,even today they do that lip smacking thing while talking.It is not the fault of the blacks as a race in total,they just haven't evolved at the same rate and speed as that of the white race.This is a scientific certainty and if science has proven this,tell me,am I being racist?
Sharon

Sarasota, FL

#81 Apr 21, 2013
White people are really and truly the stupid ones,they were Barbarian people,so when they did learned a language they wanted it to be the most speaking language ,so that should tell everyone who is really the bullies in the word,white people they steal bad then any race and really think that they can get away with it ,when black people steal,they only try to steal what the white man has already stolen from them ,then they wants to put the black man in chain and lock them up. But listen people the table is turning the white man is being put in chain now ,all but the ones who put a gun to their head and kill their self because they have been caught stealing ,white people was the first theif,and they will not be the last ,thanks to our black Commander and Chief he is having their asses fall ,
Sharon

Atlanta, GA

#82 Apr 24, 2013
youmight wrote:
<quoted text>
All the white guys are turning to meth so good luck with the husband thing.
Iam a beautiful dark brown being,well you want to be white being may call that black,well I will take that because black is beautiful,and when I look up and see the clouds now that is white ,and white is beautiful now the being on earth along with all the other darker skin being that wants to be white like the clouds, they have a Identity crisis they have been really erase out of the beautiful dark colors ,that is why they hate every other race because they donot know who they really are,so they are trying to become like the darker being the only hope that they have is mixen with the darker race, the so call white race wants to be the leader in everything on this planet but what they fail to understand by mixen with the darker being they are killing out that so call white race ,in the future it will be no more whites.well not enough to rule this planet the so call white people will be Distinct like the Dinosaurs.as I was saying at the beginning I was 19 years old when I got married I did not have a hard time ,my husband told me that he never wants me to work because he was a man and a man take care of his own ,so I let it be i been married for 40years 4beautiful grown kids 6grandkids and the love is still strong live in a 3 thousand square feet beautiful home bought the best my husband money could buy even though everything is just a dream ,but to the women that think that they have to have a good job in order to find a good man to put your money together ,it only make you owe the IRS, more money and more money brings nothing but trouble to a family the more you got the more you want ,then all it leads into divorces ,I love my husband and iam set for life til I die and first of all it really do not take that much to live on this planet and when I purchase furniture I purchase to last made of good wood ect..ect. Some people may think I have plenty money no I just know how to live..!!
Lol

Lewisville, TX

#83 May 22, 2013
Nignogs can't do anything right. Fun facts.
Lol

Lewisville, TX

#84 May 22, 2013
honeybooBoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, guess you haven't seen much because alot of white people are just as bad.
A lot* you stupid nignog lol
TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Kent, OH

#85 May 22, 2013
well they are black and retarded,what do you expect from baby making machines,drug dealing monkeys and section 8 living?
lol

United States

#86 May 22, 2013
Spelling and grammar don't always mean you are a trashy person. Could just mean you had a poor school in a rural community or something like that. However, those people make something of themselves and aren't talking dumb on topix. So, if you are on here talking trash and being an ass, expect to be criticized if you have the grammar of 6 year old overcoming a past of shaken baby syndrome. That's any color person. I could really care less what you look like.
oakdale

Evansville, IN

#88 May 23, 2013
we can spell but choose not to just to aggravate you white cracker honkies. you are just mad because we have giant penises that your white girls are always sneaking and getting some of it. i must bang 8 or 10 married white girls a month.
Whites

Charlestown, IN

#89 May 23, 2013
oakdale wrote:
we can spell but choose not to just to aggravate you white cracker honkies. you are just mad because we have giant penises that your white girls are always sneaking and getting some of it. i must bang 8 or 10 married white girls a month.
Your momma like my fat white dyck.
oakdale

Evansville, IN

#90 May 23, 2013
Whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma like my fat white dyck.
i know my gay brother likes it.
Darnell Johnson

Seattle, WA

#91 Jun 2, 2013
Im black and when other uneducated black people talk slang in front of me I just ignore them. As everyone progresses its unfortunate that there are still rebels that think that the white man owes them reparation. Its unfortunate that they have the tools to get an education and excel but they would much rather cash in the checks than work for it. In the professional world African Americans like me have to adapt in order to get ahead just like everyone else, maybe its about time that they get off their "Black Pride" and do some work..
Sad

United States

#93 Jun 6, 2013
I have never seen this anywhere, It's people like you that makes white people hated.... You are very ignorant person!!!
Duh

United States

#94 Aug 1, 2013
truth wrote:
lets see, why is it that when a white person makes something blacks always do it better? sports,white woman love us, the usa leader is black,cooking singing,etc oh and are dic ks are bigger. ha ha
Oh yeah Kelly slater won 13 is open titles. He's white fool. I know some Jamaicans pros that surf and they lost comps. C'mon man get real please. More Mexicans can surf better then black. How about hockey you idiot. Lolz. Literally. I have black friends, but you are just a stupid black person.
Duh

United States

#95 Aug 1, 2013
oakdale wrote:
My sister is white and writes like this. We come from trashy parts and she sucks at spelling compared to some. I just choose to weird properly be because it's natural and easy. I don't give a shit how you guys write or say things. Whatever floats you'd damn boat. Grammar nazis mad huh? Oh yeah dude my girl doesn't like anything besides my surfer D, but keep stealing other ppls girls it's funny because its not hard. They are horny, easy, and promiscuous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shana Allgood 22 min shutthefckup 2
window tint 27 min please hlp 1
window tinting 28 min please hlp 1
News Berry Plastics buying Avintiv for $2.45 billion 28 min shutthefckup 6
Melanie Coy 1 hr love me some Mel 2
Active Motorcycle Clubs in Evansville (Jan '13) 1 hr News Bearer 104
Cole Martelli (Georges) 2 hr Former Friend 3
What's going on at Bethel Temple? (Nov '13) 9 hr You again 136
More from around the web

Personal Finance