Why don't black people know how to sp...

Why don't black people know how to spell or use correct grammar?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
ListenToCosby

Plainfield, IN

#1 Aug 31, 2012
It doesn't apply to all but applies to most. It's like wtf?! No wonder no one takes you seriously. You can't even communicate without sounding mildly retarded. By the way I'm not racist, I just call them like I see them.
Doctor Mengele

Florence, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2012
ListenToCosby wrote:
It doesn't apply to all but applies to most. It's like wtf?! No wonder no one takes you seriously. You can't even communicate without sounding mildly retarded. By the way I'm not racist, I just call them like I see them.
You have to consider that the blacks are only a few short generations removed from sub saharan Africa,they had no written or verbal language prior to the influence of the white European man they used a series of clicks to communicate for thousands of years,even today they do that lip smacking thing while talking.It is not the fault of the blacks as a race in total,they just haven't evolved at the same rate and speed as that of the white race.This is a scientific certainty and if science has proven this,tell me,am I being racist?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Learntospellb4yo uhate

Plainfield, IN

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Doctor Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>You have to consider that the blacks are only a few short generations removed from sub saharan Africa,they had no written or verbal language prior to the influence of the white European man they used a series of clicks to communicate for thousands of years,even today they do that lip smacking thing while talking.It is not the fault of the blacks as a race in total,they just haven't evolved at the same rate and speed as that of the white race.This is a scientific certainty and if science has proven this,tell me,am I being racist?
Nope, just stating the facts.
ABC

Newburgh, IN

#4 Sep 1, 2012
t is funy tho .....an annoyng.......they know the word is"WITH" but continually they say "WIF" an the oter on ..."ASK" they say "AXE" every freakn tim....WHY??????????
Concerned Human Being

Yuma, AZ

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Doctor Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>You have to consider that the blacks are only a few short generations removed from sub saharan Africa,they had no written or verbal language prior to the influence of the white European man they used a series of clicks to communicate for thousands of years,even today they do that lip smacking thing while talking.It is not the fault of the blacks as a race in total,they just haven't evolved at the same rate and speed as that of the white race.This is a scientific certainty and if science has proven this,tell me,am I being racist?
Yes, you are definitely being racist. Your ignorance disgusts me. Language was probably conceived in Africa tens of thousands of years ago, evolution doesn't work like that, and your knowledge of science is obviously zilch. Read a book, "doctor".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth
#6 Sep 7, 2012
lets see, why is it that when a white person makes something blacks always do it better? sports,white woman love us, the usa leader is black,cooking singing,etc oh and are dic ks are bigger. ha ha

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Captain Batman can handle this. You see black people don't like logic and facts. It hurts their heads. See that statement is racist.
What the others here have posted is science. For the rest of you science is The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment
Lil N

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Sep 14, 2012
truth wrote:
lets see, why is it that when a white person makes something blacks always do it better? sports,white woman love us, the usa leader is black,cooking singing,etc oh and are dic ks are bigger. ha ha
I hear on that shit. Truth is we don't say things the right way because we choose not to. We don't want to sound like white ppl. like how y'all try to sound like us. Sense they want to question about blacks, lets reverse it. Q: why do white ppl start killing they family and everyone else when they start going broke or when they wives leave them or loose a job. We adapt or hustle, whites jump off bridges or shoot up the post office
Lil N

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Whoever abc is. That bitch definitely needs the third grade again cuz that mothafucka can't spell worth shit but got the nerve to talk about blacks. And captain batman! Lol. That shit sound like something my kids play with n the bathtub. Don't y'all two got sons to molest cuz that's what y'all good at molesting
comma splice

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2012
ABC wrote:
t is funy tho .....an annoyng.......they know the word is"WITH" but continually they say "WIF" an the oter on ..."ASK" they say "AXE" every freakn tim....WHY??????????
Actually "axe" is how Shakespeare would have pronounced "asked". It is a truer form of Elizabethian English than the way we currently pronounce it. In etymological terms "asked" is actually the newest trend for the pronuciation.
Black Einstein

Evansville, IN

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Who says that English is the 'proper ' language? Most people outside 'proper' Whites speak some form of the English dialect. Most foreigners speak a broken English. Blacks being indigenous of Africa speak a broken dialect. Most Blacks understand what other Blacks are saying and most Whites do too. That understanding defines communication.Get off your high horse and accept people for who they are otherwise you are just wasting your time. Name calling in this forum exemplifies your cowardice.
ListenToCosby wrote:
Big Baby

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2012
ListenToCosby wrote:
If you read up on black history and slavery in America, most of the Africans that came over to the states, got their first experience if hearing and learning the English dialect, was from hearing the white overseer speak to them and most of the overseers were poor, uneducated, white men and they were not treated well by the plantation owners niether, due to them being white trash and low lives as well. And as far as the Black Americans now talking the way they do, NOT ALL OF THEM SPEAK THAT WAY, BUT!!!!!!, most of the time it is cultural, geographic, it is no difference than the people of Appalachia, The Lousiana bayou, etc..It is all cultural...Some people will not change. I know people that have MBA's and speak the Queen's English, but when the go to the hood in Chicago, yes Chicago.. Evansvile doesnt have ghetto's like the Chi and L.A...They can talk that talk and come Monday morning, it will be a different story. It is cultural. Ease up. It is not that deep. Open your eyes, read a few books on black history in America and Slavery, it's an educational experience, then you wont have to turn to topix for answers gto your questions.
Hmmm

Clarksville, IN

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Lil N wrote:
<quoted text> I hear on that shit. Truth is we don't say things the right way because we choose not to. We don't want to sound like white ppl. like how y'all try to sound like us. Sense they want to question about blacks, lets reverse it. Q: why do white ppl start killing they family and everyone else when they start going broke or when they wives leave them or loose a job. We adapt or hustle, whites jump off bridges or shoot up the post office
Ya blacks just kill each other over where they live or disagreements on their favorite colors...
Yuck Mouf

Evansville, IN

#15 Sep 14, 2012
No, I like my teef like this
They call me Yuck Mouf
No I won't brush
How's about a little kiss?!
I got some beef in my teef
Got some chicken too...
Ouch! That's a cavity!
Hey! That one's new!
Well if you don't brush your teef
And then yes, you too can be a Yuck Mouf
Don't be a Yuck Mouf. Brush your teef every day.
falty

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2012
ListenToCosby wrote:
I do sorry your around the uneducated ones but it's plenty of whites like that as well
Hushnow

Union Grove, WI

#17 Sep 15, 2012
truth wrote:
Hmmm, I think you just proved the poster's point.....
Irish

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2012
Concerned Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are definitely being racist. Your ignorance disgusts me. Language was probably conceived in Africa tens of thousands of years ago, evolution doesn't work like that, and your knowledge of science is obviously zilch. Read a book, "doctor".
Agreed. Preach!
comma splice

Dunmor, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2012
Black Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>Who says that English is the 'proper ' language? Most people outside 'proper' Whites speak some form of the English dialect. Most foreigners speak a broken English. Blacks being indigenous of Africa speak a broken dialect. Most Blacks understand what other Blacks are saying and most Whites do too. That understanding defines communication.Get off your high horse and accept people for who they are otherwise you are just wasting your time. Name calling in this forum exemplifies your cowardice.
According to anthropologists we are all indigenous to Africa.
Atticgirl

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Really people??? you guys worry about shit like that? Americans are one of the most racist and intolerate people on the planet
Crazy

Evansville, IN

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Atticgirl wrote:
Really people??? you guys worry about shit like that? Americans are one of the most racist and intolerate people on the planet
I agree! And it doesnt matter what color you think you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
monster 5 min bob 9
Need a bi top now 19 min Yesss 2
Jaqueline Hargrove 31 min Purple 5
Fake a** 39 min Faker 10
Candice childers 1 hr Whiskers 2
Chip Gaines 1 hr Whiskers 75
Did not take long for IdiotsRu to calm topix 1 hr Whiskers 4
Terrance/Beckerle 3 hr 4_Mudshark_Hater 20
Terrence trial 3 hr Going_Home_Good_R... 58
Local Politics Do you approve of Missy Mosby as Council Member? (Feb '12) 5 hr inqusitor 55
EPD found 7 bodies,,,,,, 6 hr duckylucky 7
Glenn Grampp 7 hr that is all 12

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages