Nice & cheap E-ville apts 2 move 2 with kids

Posted in the Evansville Forum

SweetMama

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Single mother of 3 kids looking 2 move 2 Evansville soon. Wondering if any1 has any insight or what can they tell me about these apts. I just want 2 make sure I move 2 a good place. Maybe tryn 2 look 4 sum that go by ur income but not really a big deal anyway here are sum that I've heard about. So just let me know

Grand Oaks
Shannon Glen
Dalehaven
Buena Vista
Woodland Park Apts
taliah

Evansville, IN

#3 Apr 8, 2013
SweetMama wrote:
Single mother of 3 kids looking 2 move 2 Evansville soon. Wondering if any1 has any insight or what can they tell me about these apts. I just want 2 make sure I move 2 a good place. Maybe tryn 2 look 4 sum that go by ur income but not really a big deal anyway here are sum that I've heard about. So just let me know

Grand Oaks
Shannon Glen
Dalehaven
Buena Vista
Woodland Park Apts
Those are all trashy and most income based
It will take u years to get on income based
craigslist

Evansville, IN

#4 Apr 8, 2013
There are a lot of houses and duplex for really reasonable amounts on craigslist. I would check there.
TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Covington, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
single with 3 kids,you going to be on section 8 too?
apartment

Fairland, IN

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Addison place. Excellent spot with fair rent prices. Outside the range of sex offenders and pool for the kids
allu

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Single with 3 kids. Obviously the father is worthless and not helping you.
SweetMama

Evansville, IN

#8 Apr 9, 2013
TROLOLOLOLOLOL wrote:
single with 3 kids,you going to be on section 8 too?
Not all single mothers with kids need assistance what cuz I'm raising & supporting my kids myself without wanting the help of a man so I must need govt help. I'm a very independent woman who don't need a man 2 help me take care of me or my kids. I'm not against ppl that need govt. assistant there are times when ppl need help untill they are able 2 get bak on their feet but plz dont stereotype me thinkn cuz I have 3 kids I need sec. 8. I'm far from needing sec. 8 or any govt. help. Not thats its any1 business & far from what the topic about but I ended a relationship of 5yrs 5 months ago cuz he was cheating. My kids have & get anything they need from having all name brand shoes clothes own cell phones own computers. I own my vehicle its completely paid off all my bills are paid on time. I have a damn good job in the medical field & gonna be starting nursing school 4 pediatric nursing. So does it really sound like I need sec 8?
SweetMama

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 9, 2013
craigslist wrote:
There are a lot of houses and duplex for really reasonable amounts on craigslist. I would check there.
THANX will check out
SweetMama

Evansville, IN

#10 Apr 9, 2013
allu wrote:
Single with 3 kids. Obviously the father is worthless and not helping you.
I'm sure what I'm about 2 say ppl will be posting negative comments on this 2 cuz like they say ppl luv 2 judge when they don't even know the story. But anyway yes my youngest her father who happens 2 have a very good paying job workn on the river as a captain does help out as much as he can thats the 1 I just ended the relationship with 5mths ago. But I don't really need or want him 2 help out cuz like I said I'm very independent & I like 2 do things my self without any help from any1. As 4 the other 2 bby daddys I'm just gonna be blunt about it yes they are worthless & deadbeat dads who honestly just care bout themselves & only wanna see their sons when its convenient 4 them.
Sunshine

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 9, 2013
apartment wrote:
Addison place. Excellent spot with fair rent prices. Outside the range of sex offenders and pool for the kids
checked them out but unfortunately only 1 & 2 bdroom apt. I need 3 to 4 bedroom. thanx tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Kennedy 28 min Dave 4
Berry Plastics 2nd shift (Sep '14) 47 min Silence is golden 85
Berrys Jamie Smith thermo 50 min Sick of this bitch 1
heard that Tela mfucking martin/Ditzer snitched... 51 min jesus 1
Dating site POF men to look out for 1 hr Wanna bet 7
Caitlyn Skye wartooth 1 hr Got 1
McFool one less loser in evanville! 1 hr bythenumbers 71
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE