How did jonny Burris get kicked out h...

How did jonny Burris get kicked out his own funeral

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Inspector

Louisville, OH

#1 May 23, 2013
Yeah heard the coroner had the body taken back to the morgue cause a dispute in the funeral home how sad families are supposed to grieve during times like this not fight may he RIP
dingleberry

Antioch, TN

#2 May 23, 2013
Inspector wrote:
Yeah heard the coroner had the body taken back to the morgue cause a dispute in the funeral home how sad families are supposed to grieve during times like this not fight may he RIP
Wow......seriously?!? Are we talking about the older jonny or his son?
Inspector

Louisville, OH

#3 May 23, 2013
dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow......seriously?!? Are we talking about the older jonny or his son?
the older one
Bystander

Louisville, OH

#4 May 23, 2013
It was awesome the whole family was fighting in the funeral home tore up the whole place police had to come with riot gear stun gunz tear gas and shotguns with bean bags to calm the situation I saw the whole thing it was AMAZING then the coroner had to retrieve the body cause there crazy
Get out of here

Chicago, IL

#5 May 23, 2013
Bystander wrote:
It was awesome the whole family was fighting in the funeral home tore up the whole place police had to come with riot gear stun gunz tear gas and shotguns with bean bags to calm the situation I saw the whole thing it was AMAZING then the coroner had to retrieve the body cause there crazy
SERIOUSLY??? Lmao
Smh

Evansville, IN

#6 May 23, 2013
wtf

United States

#7 May 23, 2013
When did this happen- what day was the family going at it ?& why??
Courtney Snodden

Evansville, IN

#8 May 23, 2013
sad

Evansville, IN

#9 May 24, 2013
Sounds like the Burris family I knew... Will beat the brakes off their own blood..
girly girl

Evansville, IN

#10 May 24, 2013
That's is so ghetto, but knowing jr it's not shocking
truth

Bowling Green, KY

#12 May 24, 2013
His funeral was today dumb a$$ look in the paper!! so u sound stupid as f*ck!! & it went real well thank u!!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#13 May 24, 2013
His funeral went real well TODAY!! DUMB A$$ES!!!!
SO LIE AGAIN!!! I mean if u got something u wanna say to any of the fam im sure u all know were they live & they would LOVE to see u!!!! im not sure anyone else would see u after that!! lol
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#14 May 24, 2013
sad wrote:
Sounds like the Burris family I knew... Will beat the brakes off their own blood..
no not their own just all of urs u punk a$$ h*e!!!! come get some!!!!
Wow

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 24, 2013
All of you people are sick!!! Let this man rest in peace. All of you people disgust me. Wow, just wow!! Surely none of you would like people commenting on your deceased family member. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!
RIP Johnny
girly girl

Evansville, IN

#16 May 24, 2013
Viewing or funeral still it's ghetto as hell, they should have more respect for him and theirselves.....
hahah

Newburgh, IN

#17 May 24, 2013
girly girl wrote:
Viewing or funeral still it's ghetto as hell, they should have more respect for him and theirselves.....
hahaha got u that's y we know who u r!! ur a$$ is got now! get ready for that beat down h*e!!!
hahah

Newburgh, IN

#18 May 25, 2013
girly girl wrote:
wf u talkin bout u sound dumb and all the retards saying it have no damn clue wat their talkin bout the damn funeral & showing was yesterday!!! so there for how could wat they say be true?? get a life people/cowards!!!! oh & karmas a bitch & she always gets u!!!
Helper

Evansville, IN

#19 Oct 20, 2013
The real reason is John Myers the owner of Boone Funeral home wanted the people to pay cash because he didn't think their check was any good !
He only cares about money
He is a greedy little man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh my babe 6 min Loser 8
number 5 6 min babababa 2
Jimmy you know I'm 37 min Topon 1
drugs-everything but pot 38 min Learned My Lesson 5
No recent bookings for 2 days 40 min Dontbelieveit 4
Mary Jane Henry 53 min mike 7
Michael Joseph Armano? 1 hr Iol 22
18 Arrested in Evansville Drug Bust 1 hr Rat Killa 11

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web