Stephanie Brown Williams(SLUT??)

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Unknown Beer Drinker

Evansville, IN

#1 Aug 18, 2012
I've seen her in a bar I frequent regularly with several different guys,but yet she said she was married when I asked her a few months back? Looks like to me she's been screwing around on her husband for a while!!!Got to feel sorry for that guy!!!
lol

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
She Is def a slut. Messin with several diff guys.. but like whom ever up there said she a married woman. Eww girls gross..
darkluv80

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2012
yes she is married...I'm a family friend and she has done him dirty for awhile its a shame
hmmm

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Feel sorry for her husband. But i talk to him daily.. he knows What she does.. that why he doin the same the things...
hmmm

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2012
darkluv80 wrote:
yes she is married...I'm a family friend and she has done him dirty for awhile its a shame
Yes thats a shame.. so sad. Im glad me that he atleast knows about some stuff. Just dont understand why he Still sticks around.. an Still married to the girl. Itd crazy.. but i guess i can say me an him Have a good relaionship an talk daily about things. But atleast i dont think he out here runnin around on her like she Is him. So scandalous
hmmm

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes thats a shame.. so sad. Im glad me that he atleast knows about some stuff. Just dont understand why he Still sticks around.. an Still married to the girl. Itd crazy.. but i guess i can say me an him Have a good relaionship an talk daily about things. But atleast i dont think he out here runnin around on her like she Is him. So scandalous
Oh yessss he Is (: hmmmmmmmm
The Unknown Beer Drinker

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2012
That's sad for him,but I don't get what guys see in her,she's not really all that attractive in the 1st place,kinda over weight,and trashy looking if you ask me
about time

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2012
If none of you are f--kin her why do you care? Mind your own bizzness
The Unknown Beer Drinker

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2012
about time wrote:
If none of you are f--kin her why do you care? Mind your own bizzness
Thank goodness none of us are,would probably catch something Ajaxs would take off by the way she gets around!!!
No One Special

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Well I guess in this case the song holds true,tequila does make her cloths fall off;and if u give her enough of it she'll suck you off likes she's mad at it LOL!!!
The grown up

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2012
You all should be ashamed yourself she is beautiful smart lady and what is on here is very untrue!!! These posts should be removed!!! I know her and her husband very well and they are divorced if its anyones business!!! She has been there many times with same guy and anyone else she been with has been friends or family which shouldnt be anyones business!!! She is not a slut at all!!
The grown up

United States

#13 Oct 23, 2012
...and anyone on here that says they are "friends" are not very good ones talking behind her back like this!!! I bet she would have your ass if she knew who you were!
darkluv80

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2012
boo that chick dgaf bout shit so why would she care of us "friends" are telling the truth on her lol
The grown up

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2012
darkluv80 wrote:
boo that chick dgaf bout shit so why would she care of us "friends" are telling the truth on her lol
This just shows how much you do know about her cause shes one the most compassionate caring person i have ever met in my life and all i can say is karma will come back on you and yours for what your doing to her!!!
hmmm

United States

#16 Oct 24, 2012
The grown up wrote:
You all should be ashamed yourself she is beautiful smart lady and what is on here is very untrue!!! These posts should be removed!!! I know her and her husband very well and they are divorced if its anyones business!!! She has been there many times with same guy and anyone else she been with has been friends or family which shouldnt be anyones business!!! She is not a slut at all!!
Believe they Just got married again dumb one.. she nasty either way round it.. hoochy mama..
The grown up

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe they Just got married again dumb one.. she nasty either way round it.. hoochy mama..
Just goes to show what you know they aren't married!!! This is ridiculous you guys need to grow up!!! You need to give it a break and talk about someone else Someone that you actually know the truth about and stop lying on her!!! Why dont you fess up and say who you are then!!! Cowards and internet bullys!!! I will defend her to the fullest and the day karma smacks pays you a visit i hope im there to watch you fall!!
No One Special

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2012
darkluv80 wrote:

So true she dgaf about anyone but her self,she's a user! She'll use anyone to get what she wants and doesn't care who she has to walk on or crap on to get it!! There's nothing caring nor compassionate about her,and if anyone needs a good taste of there own karma it would be her,but I have a feeling she's reaping what she's sown,and everything is finally catching up to her!!!
hmmmpppp

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 15, 2012
The grown up wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show what you know they aren't married!!! This is ridiculous you guys need to grow up!!! You need to give it a break and talk about someone else Someone that you actually know the truth about and stop lying on her!!! Why dont you fess up and say who you are then!!! Cowards and internet bullys!!! I will defend her to the fullest and the day karma smacks pays you a visit i hope im there to watch you fall!!
Wrong dumb one the just Redid they vows.
No One Special

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 17, 2012
hmmmpppp wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dumb one the just Redid they vows.
Yeah but he did file for divorce a month ago are so and has a new girlfriend which I don't blame him after all the stuff she's done to him!
The grown up

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2012
Funny cause none of this is true!!! I cant help but laugh at the stupidity of who is writing this mess!!! Still not saying who you are tho cause you hater and jealous!!! Wow is all i can say for showing your immaturity and lack of knowledge!!! Still waiting for karma cause its so coming hard for you!!! Every time something goes wrong in your life i hope you think of her cause thats why you getting it cause the terrible things you saying about her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the poo at the zoo 5 min poooooooo 1
No kids 7 min No kids 3
soapy soapy rollerskates 15 min IneedThat 1
Russell Bass Boonville (Jun '14) 26 min reel talk 5
ead 29 min sob 21
cutest gay guys in evansville (Jul '14) 46 min nic 34
Jeremiah Hinsey 1 hr Unfinished 20
Medical Cosmetic Ctr/ Dr Hastetter (Jan '12) 7 hr Praying for others 122

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web