sad

United States

#126 Jun 13, 2012
Jealous of what. Most definitely not that nasty a** bit*h. Please u made that up. But thanks for a good laugh.
urz truly

Evansville, IN

#127 Jun 13, 2012
TONYA ECHEVERRIA GOT HER KIDS FRM SHELTER TO SHELTER FRM ONE GUYS HOUSE TO ANOTHER ... THEY ALL GOT LICE EVEN HER.. BITCH CRAZY.. AND HER KIDS ALWAYS GOT THE SAME CLOTHS ON ALWAYS CRYEN IM HUNGRY.
amy

Evansville, IN

#128 Jun 13, 2012
Just like we all done told you silly hoes reveal yalls dirty names! And if you cant stfu ...
Shame on u

United States

#129 Jun 13, 2012
All the Carters
damn_she_bad

United States

#130 Jun 13, 2012
Hailey Wester, this b*tch...couldnt keep her legs closed if her knees was super glued together. She doesnt even deserve the title mother. All she does is run around talkin sh*it instead of focusing on her child, and shes too busy worried about skippin town wit some dude she dont even know to move to indianapolis, but he should prolly watch out if he got fam up there because shes know for f*uckin cousins.
AttitudeOnStankB rimM

Indianapolis, IN

#131 Jun 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>
booo those kids are trash just like the mother [/QUOTE]

Who are you to say anything about my STEP KIDS! I am their fathers wife and I wont continue to play into this bullshit The two oldest are my step kids keep mines out ya mouth! You dont know the kids to judge that's if you know jamie at all at this point!You cant even figure out who i am!!!!! lol Again I am the two oldest step mom their fathers wife I know simple facts can seem difficult for the slow simple minded ppl! Sit the fuck down somewhere GO DIRTY YO SHIT UP AND TALK ABOUT IT somewhwere we aint got time for no lames and unless you wanna put a name address phone number whatever miss me with that bullshit god doesnt like ugly YOUR ass is UGLY talking bout my step babies like that! bet you wont come this way with that front behind the monitor Sign off on that shit WHERE UR name AT??? toddles V.BRimm
money make me cum3943

United States

#132 Jun 13, 2012
haa wrote:
latiese reed (bmw) body made wrong
Yeah, Latiese Reed is f_in gross!! Her and all them closet freaks!! Tyresha look like a damn tranny!! Who would put their d@@k in either one of them dirty bi*
fu•33in YUK
someone

United States

#133 Jun 13, 2012
gatti wrote:
Justine christen: cheated on her husband while he was in Afghanistan...got pregnant by a guy who just had twin girls ( yr old) and who his sister is adopting...also has a 19 yr old son he doesn't take care of....still doing meth and smoking fake weed at about 4 months pregnant....mom of the year
She is a dirty crack w*****. I hope her husband sues her for ever dime she spent of his money, while in Afghanistan, on meth! She's sick with it and smoking meth while pregnant, mother of the year!
????

United States

#135 Jun 14, 2012
AttitudeOnStankBrimM wrote:
booo those kids are trash just like the mother "

Who are you to say anything about my STEP KIDS! I am their fathers wife and I wont continue to play into this bullshit The two oldest are my step kids keep mines out ya mouth! You dont know the kids to judge that's if you know jamie at all at this point!You cant even figure out who i am!!!!! lol Again I am the two oldest step mom their fathers wife I know simple facts can seem difficult for the slow simple minded ppl! Sit the fuck down somewhere GO DIRTY YO SHIT UP AND TALK ABOUT IT somewhwere we aint got time for no lames and unless you wanna put a name address phone number whatever miss me with that bullshit god doesnt like ugly YOUR ass is UGLY talking bout my step babies like that! bet you wont come this way with that front behind the monitor Sign off on that shit WHERE UR name AT??? toddles V.BRimm
Valerie brimm
Rightbackatcha

Evansville, IN

#136 Jun 14, 2012
Lory Gumble "aka Sellner" mother who knows her son Logan Sellner is a woman beater and does nothing but bail him out of jail after he beat the cramp out of his ex-girlfriend! But yet they post a comment about the ex-girlfriend being a bad mother of 2 when she got out of the situation and has filed charges against him!

Judge this one!
Rightbackatcha

Evansville, IN

#137 Jun 14, 2012
Check out post 112 then you decide who the dead beat mother is!
DONEwitScaryBitc hes

Evansville, IN

#138 Jun 14, 2012
Valerie brimm[/QUOTE]

Again it must if been to difficult for these girls to pass kindergarden They cant even spell they own name rightOne request SIGN OFF ON IT!. Again i said sign off on that shyt where ur name at??? Who is you??? kisses Valerie Brimm yup thats me! Nevascared!
bme

Bellevue, WA

#140 Jun 14, 2012
ocp wrote:
kristina roy is the worst mother i seen having mother fuckers watch her kids so she can get fucked for money smdh get a job quit being nasty hoe clean your body and house kids dont deserve to live in filth
she a dirty bitch her baby daddy takes care of the youngest son she aint shit
Public Awareness

Little Elm, TX

#143 Jun 15, 2012
Jill Ann Barrett Hartman Lovett is the worlds worst Deadbeat Mother!! Would rather go out drinking, party & smoke weed than to pay child support! And she just conned another poor sap into having a baby. Poor guy!! He'll find out soon enough.
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#144 Jun 15, 2012
Rightbackatcha wrote:
Lory Gumble "aka Sellner" mother who knows her son Logan Sellner is a woman beater and does nothing but bail him out of jail after he beat the cramp out of his ex-girlfriend! But yet they post a comment about the ex-girlfriend being a bad mother of 2 when she got out of the situation and has filed charges against him!
Judge this one!
Ha that's funny. Jennifer you know you are such a stupid ass dead beat mom. Who lets a "women beater" stay around their kids anyways? I'm sure a mother of the year like you would surely leave someone like Logan the first time he put you or your children in a bad situation but hell no you beg him back and beg him back and when you don't get your way you call the cops. Cause oh yeah your SUCH a victim. The 30 year old dating the 20 year old. Two kids two different dads can't nobody stand your lying stupid ass and somehow your still not ever the problem. Go on somewhere get a real life and provide the kid you have left living with you some decent living. He doesn't deserve to live with the shit you have made him live with
HeyyYo

United States

#146 Jun 16, 2012
Sounds like a deadbeat to me
What up though

Evansville, IN

#147 Jun 22, 2012
This nick and if u got anything to say about me or anyone in my household stop being scary and put Ya name on here and let us kno who u are or stop tlkin shit. Ik u gonna keep being scary and keep hidin behind topix. And if u kno so much about Sharnetta Cox life then u kno where to find us and we can meet anywhere. And
lol

Evansville, IN

#148 Jun 22, 2012
TRACY WONGNAMNIT
alexis fleenor

United States

#150 Sep 2, 2012
For one stupid ass bitches with no lives still running their mouths about me n my family Gavin is Gary's father we had a test done so get ya facts right n me n my husband are back together some people have problems with life n have been through slot I didn't loose my kids dumbass their father had temporary custody so I could changed my life around n get clean n do right for my family and I have completely changed my life around so say what you want but your speaking lies n looking stupid as hell! I'm not proud of my past but I'm proud of the new person I have become n the fact I've changed my life around and that I take care of my family so run ya mouth all you want because I n my family no the real story...so god be with you!
growup

Haubstadt, IN

#151 Jan 1, 2013
deadbeat amanda griggs. screws anything wit a dick nd dont care fo her babies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poem: to my mom by Ed Donna 26 min ert 4
Where would you sell stolen items? 46 min Help 1
best streets to find prostitutes (Dec '12) 1 hr Funeral man 46
Girls into bi guys... 2 hr Beautifulchick 5
Jenna Cooper 2 hr jcooper 56
Ugly fat girls need dick too (Oct '13) 2 hr 8inMix 9
Who are the best producers in Eville???? 2 hr Ed DonnA 2
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web