Dead Beat Mothers!
lmao

Boynton Beach, FL

#29 Jun 7, 2012
It sure wasn't Jamie considering that she didn't know it was anything on here about her y'all hatin ass hoes need to go on somewhere she works 16 hour days to support her kids so how about all of y'all figure out what the f$&k your talking about.. && get life's whole your at it good gosh
lmao

United States

#31 Jun 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
It sure wasn't Jamie considering that she didn't know it was anything on here about her y'all hatin ass hoes need to go on somewhere she works 16 hour days to support her kids so how about all of y'all figure out what the f$&k your talking about.. && get life's whole your at it good gosh
this is probably get fat a** sister. That's needs Jenny Craig. And for Jamie u will always be a how. Who has 6 kids at 25 a slut!!
tim

United States

#32 Jun 7, 2012
This is tim bitches and i will NEVER quit loving her yall just mad cause yall cant have no tim digity! And she do take care of our kids and then some move around hoes!!!!
too funny

United States

#33 Jun 7, 2012
We could careless about Tim. U must be real big on yourself. Who said anything about being or wanting u. U look real cute claiming a whore. More power to u. I wouldn't ever claim a bitch who opens her legs to anyone with a dick. Guess that don't say a whole lot about u as a man either. Hell two worthless ass must be good for something.
NewsFlash

Portage, MI

#34 Jun 7, 2012
WHITNEY NGC WILLIAMS.. Horrible mommy
so true

Newburgh, IN

#36 Jun 7, 2012
haha wrote:
ALEXUS FELNOR! Nasty cow doesnt even have custody of her two kids! Left her husband for a meth addict and is currently pregnant with a METH baby! fkn loser!
its alexis fleenor and you are so right. although her husband was pimpin her out to other dudes i dont think that constitutes a good marriage.. haha her baby daddy now is always mia and he done knocked her up and comes and goes. this is baby numba three and babby daddy numba 3 cause we all know gary aint gavins daddy that mike dude that has like 6 kids by 6 different chicks down here is his daddy. she done lost her first two kids i was wondering why for but i can only guess. just like her stupid friend jenn she lost her first two kids and just had another yet she tells the whole world they were killed in a car accident how freakin sick is that?
laughingatuhoes

United States

#37 Jun 7, 2012
Alicia thomas wrote:
Funny how you all got Jamie mayhugh runing out your mouth i was recently in her house it isnt Nasty like yall say and just cause she takes all your men dont mean shes a whore! Do something right at home and they wouldnt be chasing her lol ....and i bet not one if you will put your name out there cause she would [email protected] you all up! Her kids is all taking care of and i bet not a one of you know where she lives! Lol get a life bitches.....
. You need to shut up Alicia you just got your kids back last year right! Why would you put yourself on here dummie like you a good mother, letting your ex boyfriend beat your son for f**king his lil cousin stupid. Now who have your back dummie working at Simpsons & still selling drugs.. What a f**king mother!! Lol
alicia thomas

United States

#38 Jun 7, 2012
laughingatuhoes wrote:
<quoted text>. You need to shut up Alicia you just got your kids back last year right! Why would you put yourself on here dummie like you a good mother, letting your ex boyfriend beat your son for f**king his lil cousin stupid. Now who have your back dummie working at Simpsons & still selling drugs.. What a f**king mother!! Lol
Too bad you have the wrong alicia cause i dont even have kids i dont work at simpsons and i damn sure aint selling drugs ...lol shows what you know crack baby! Hahaha
alicia thomas

United States

#39 Jun 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
this isn't Tim. Quit playing Jamie. U know he don't want u. Nasty lil white girl!!!
And what i bet you a nastier lil white hoe lol you hatin ass bitches make me laugh ...
alicia thomas

United States

#40 Jun 7, 2012
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. If she took care of her kids as much as she opens her legs she might not have so damn many. Pretty sad we bust our ass to support all them damn hoodlums. Word of advice stop wiping people's asses and get a real job if u gonna keep popping em out. Damn your shit has to be wore out as many times u been ran through.
Stfu you aint taki. Care of shit except them dick suckers you keep running go on hoe she got her own shit and dont need yo petty money!!!!
laughingatuhoes

United States

#41 Jun 7, 2012
alicia thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu you aint taki. Care of shit except them dick suckers you keep running go on hoe she got her own shit and dont need yo petty money!!!!
. Girl Evansville is too small to have two of yall. I didn't say you need my money dummie I don't do drugs hoes and yes you do work at Simpsons be proud of yourself and what you do mad that we all know your business. Lol! Like I said what a Fucking mother you are hahahaha
alicia thomas

United States

#42 Jun 7, 2012
laughingatuhoes wrote:
<quoted text>. Girl Evansville is too small to have two of yall. I didn't say you need my money dummie I don't do drugs hoes and yes you do work at Simpsons be proud of yourself and what you do mad that we all know your business. Lol! Like I said what a Fucking mother you are hahahaha
You betta ask someone i dont work at simpsons & no kids BITCH come see me @ ross center apartments i am here i drive a black charger ......
WHAT UP THOUGH

Evansville, IN

#46 Jun 8, 2012
Whoeva this is cant even come holla at Sharnetta Cox lmao y it got my name Sharnetta Foster and clearly I been married since 2011. Haha silly goose!!!
kypol

Louisville, OH

#47 Jun 8, 2012
who knows shane duckworth "duck"
ugh

Bowling Green, KY

#48 Jun 9, 2012
Sharnetta jus cause u got married dnt make u still not a foster ur a foster and a dead beat mama hoe and need to stop having kids and take care of wat u got
ugh

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Jun 9, 2012
NewsFlash wrote:
WHITNEY NGC WILLIAMS.. Horrible mommy

Who thinks its funny to have ya kids in dog cages
evilla white

United States

#50 Jun 9, 2012
Wat about ol h* that worked @ scores Victoria Tieken a.k.a Natasha?
gatti

Murray, KY

#51 Jun 9, 2012
Justine christen: cheated on her husband while he was in Afghanistan...got pregnant by a guy who just had twin girls ( yr old) and who his sister is adopting...also has a 19 yr old son he doesn't take care of....still doing meth and smoking fake weed at about 4 months pregnant....mom of the year
me 2 u

Worthville, KY

#52 Jun 9, 2012
LaCole Winstead now that bitch don't have her kids and don't care..but it seems like they r better off were they r at deadbeat mother now that's crazy!!! Hoe Hoe HOE!
me 2 u

Worthville, KY

#53 Jun 9, 2012
laughingatuhoes wrote:
<quoted text>. Girl Evansville is too small to have two of yall. I didn't say you need my money dummie I don't do drugs hoes and yes you do work at Simpsons be proud of yourself and what you do mad that we all know your business. Lol! Like I said what a Fucking mother you are hahahaha
at least she has a job y'all all are haters smdh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah burlison 25 min Wolf 13
Who Gave You The Best Head 52 min Dillion 89
The "amazing Annie steele"??? 1 hr Does not care 1
Berry Plastics absence policy? (Mar '14) 1 hr Goodfriend 12
Shawna jones 1 hr Goodfriend 2
message to deb 1 hr Ummmok 3
being annoying on topix... 1 hr Annoying 9

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance