First Prev
of 2
Next Last
D Ellesse

Henderson, KY

#26 Jun 22, 2012
wasteoftime wrote:
She all mouth we all know that....
I'm anxious for you to tell me who you are .
D Ellesse

Henderson, KY

#28 Jun 22, 2012
yeah , but you wont say who you are . I think your the lame && I'm done wasting my time on an nonf*cking factor . Good bye ho*. Everybody keep saying I'm this && that but aint did sh*t to prove it . Get to the back of the line . You just made yourself look slower then the avaerage . Ctfu you really should have thought about that one first . HAHAHAHAHA
PLAYER

United States

#30 Jun 22, 2012
No she didn't graduate she dropped out like the rest of her "money making crew" lmao all them Ho_s depend on their drug dealing boyfriends & all they dudes be sleeping around in them. As a matter if fact your "hubby" was with me the day before he had to turn himself in, that's why he was not with you. && it don't matter who we are you ain't gone do sh_t but get on Facebook && write a book on how childish we are && go gossip with your nasty uneducated sack chasing no life sh_t talkin skanky "sunbeams" you b_tch_s are a joke, boo you were chosen as a topic now get your ugly goober lookin a__ to the side && who am I? The chick your man wants but I don't do jail talk he can sell those lies to you ill get at Boogie when he comes home
D Ellesse

Henderson, KY

#31 Jun 22, 2012
Yep your right boo =)
D Ellesse

Henderson, KY

#32 Jun 22, 2012
truuuuu wrote:
<quoted text>
im curious to know,did you even graduate from bosse???
Nope I didn't . Am I hiding it , naw .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Eligible Bachelor? 1 min Elsa 19
Ryan Weikel 1 min ryan 5
Kendra wise 8 min Loud 3
tiffany bowen (Sep '14) 9 min fedswatchingme 41
Who knows about Tela Ditzer in Jimtown? 30 min theman 10
Brentwood Meadows (Mar '13) 56 min Selfish 79
Signature Healthcare Newburgh good or bad? 1 hr again 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages