Next Last
Badbitch502

Evansville, IN

#1 May 14, 2012
Tell the truth about this dude....
LaKhia

United States

#2 May 14, 2012
He a cool ass dude people just be hatein on him cause they can't pull off a shirt and tie like he can!!
WTF

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 11, 2012
LMAO Be careful
fit man

Henderson, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
thats my guy he is coo, why peps come on here just to talk about the next! Wow too crazy but some never leave the couch... WE CALL THEM BUMS/NOBODYS!!! Worry about your next meal or day lol
Chubby cheeks lol

Hollywood, FL

#5 Jun 12, 2012
fit man wrote:
thats my guy he is coo, why peps come on here just to talk about the next! Wow too crazy but some never leave the couch... WE CALL THEM BUMS/NOBODYS!!! Worry about your next meal or day lol
I agree!! We use to be a good friends. He is a great guy. Has a great heart. I miss my buddy. We just felll apart coz we just moved on with our lives. So stop hating and talking shit about him. Thank you :)
moon boots

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Chavez......hmmm...how i miss him so much. people hate so much, have nothin better to do then get on here and see what they can say bad about someone...if ur hating on vez its probably because your mad that he should be wearing a large shirt and can pull off a small....big arms....:-) miss u vez....when u get on and read all this just know im ur fan club....*TeamVez*
lockedup

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2012
I heard He's in jail for driving on suspended?
Pulled over

Sarasota, FL

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Where this happen at
redhalo

Indianapolis, IN

#9 May 7, 2013
I guess he's back with Jasmine. Too bad he's a cutie
star

Duluth, GA

#10 May 7, 2013
I thought he was seeing a girl named Ashley?
redhalo

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 7, 2013
vez and jasmine been hanging out and looking coupled up over derby so if he's with someone named ashley, i feel bad for her since jasmine looks pretty damn good too
please

Duluth, GA

#12 May 8, 2013
Vez please stop posting under different names and complimenting yourself!
mai

Jacksonville, FL

#13 May 8, 2013
Cool but a tool Good n bed tho
redhalo

Indianapolis, IN

#14 May 9, 2013
Hey they're a good lucking couple and it's a shame he's off the market.
hope

United States

#15 May 10, 2013
I think they look great together too
jake

United States

#16 May 10, 2013
Yea I feel Sry for his gf then. Or whoever the girl is he's living with. Smh
redhalo

Indianapolis, IN

#17 May 10, 2013
he's look really close with jasmine and talking about going on her trip with so i don't think he has a gf that isn't jasmine. it's really easy to see if he got a girl then she don't care about all the time he spends with jasmine
felt

Covington, GA

#18 May 13, 2013
He's with Ashley Bailey. He's at her crib on a daily. So idk who jasmine is but every time I see him he's with Ashley & she's gorgeous. Way too pretty n good for him. Idk how the fck he pulled her. She is hot!! N he is NOT!! with those bags under his lazy eyes ugh so unattractive. She's banging all around..perfect body, big butt n thighs, toned, flat stomach, blonde hair blue eyes. She's killing em! He'd be a fool to cheat on her cuz she's out of his league to begin with!!
Stop it

Duluth, GA

#19 May 13, 2013
Been friends with Vez for a long time, Ashley is nice but but let me be the one to tell you he's smashed ALOT better looking ladies then her, like I said she's nice not taking anything away from her but know what your talking about
felt

Covington, GA

#20 May 13, 2013
Idc who he's smashed he's still ugly. He could fck Angelina Jolie for all I care, doesn't make him look any cuter. He's unattractive point blank. He's a butter face. Everything looks good but his face lol. That's something u just can't fix. Sad but true. Ashley and any pretty girl he's smashed is out of his league. He must have good game to be as ugly as he is pulling pretty girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krya west Oliver 7 min FoReaL 3
Love 12 min Baby Daddy 6
Stacie moss-Hannah-harris 12 min Smoss 4
Devin conner (May '14) 37 min Granny22 7
Kelsy Pecka 1 hr Truth 2
berry (Oct '14) 1 hr Mudflap 6
Bankruptcy lawyers 1 hr George 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages