Dudes who can't take NO for answer

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Kiki

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Okay,so I used to talk to this dude until I realized he ain't shit and he ain't gone never be shit. I'm a virgin (don't come for me please) and this ninja feels entitled to my kitty kat just because he's been close to me before. I done told him over and over no,leave me alone. I've been nice about it but I'm an impatient person and my patience is wearing thin. So what I'm asking you is, have you ever been in a situation where dude couldn't take no for an answer and what did you do to make him leave you alone?
Lost in walmart

Akron, OH

#3 Oct 11, 2012
whoop whoop
hum

Vincennes, IN

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Better off just ignoring it, sooner or later he will get the idea. Don't take his calls, answer his texts, don't communicate at all. If he is coming to your house and place of work, you may want to consider a restraining order.
ghost

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2012
I have been there. Last guy I was dating actually wouldn't take no for an answer.. He pushed it too much. I told him it wasn't working out & completely ignored him. He finally got it & hasn't tried to contact me recently. Wish you luck!
timesarehard

Newburgh, IN

#6 Oct 11, 2012
ghost wrote:
I have been there. Last guy I was dating actually wouldn't take no for an answer.. He pushed it too much. I told him it wasn't working out & completely ignored him. He finally got it & hasn't tried to contact me recently. Wish you luck!

Wat happened to push it to far
BlackBeauty

Covington, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Marcus Terry .. Aint taking no from no bitch
Well damn

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 12, 2012
He sounds like a potential rapist, IJS. Invest in a stun gun ASAP before this fool tries to "steal" the p**sy with his ain't about shit self.
ghost

Henderson, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2012
timesarehard wrote:
<quoted text>Wat happened to push it to far
After saying no many times he still tried to have sex with me. He would hold me down and try. Never worked but it was scary.
the truth

Akron, OH

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Kiki wrote:
Okay,so I used to talk to this dude until I realized he ain't shit and he ain't gone never be shit. I'm a virgin (don't come for me please) and this ninja feels entitled to my kitty kat just because he's been close to me before. I done told him over and over no,leave me alone. I've been nice about it but I'm an impatient person and my patience is wearing thin. So what I'm asking you is, have you ever been in a situation where dude couldn't take no for an answer and what did you do to make him leave you alone?
Buy a gun. It works for other women that has said no and the guy says yes.
uratchet

Newburgh, IN

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Yea and u get booked for shooting him when no harm was caused, no wonder this world is messed up
luv2cuu

Evansville, IN

#13 Oct 17, 2012
John Jackson...don't know how to take no
without will

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 18, 2012
kia. is this you??? you know dann we'll you'd 28 and need to give that kitty away to a nice nicca who will lay the D gr8.
BS-Less

Orlando, FL

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Make no mistake, there are woman out there who don't understand the word "NO" either.

Don't think its men only, you'd be dumb to think so. There are stupid people all over the place that don't understand that word or its true definition (it needs to be taught in school, along with what boundaries mean). These are people you really have to watch your back around because some try to force you to do what you don't want to. Some just lack a good talk to boost their mental clarity, while others deserve jail time and a good beat down, because some of them do not understand "NO" and that something or someone doesn't belong to them, so they feel as if they can kill, rape, bully, abuse, steal, destroy, etc. to get their way.

Beware, and if someone is highly aggressive in their pursuit of you, use logic and think of how it would be to be in a relationship with them. They would probably watch your every move, be aggressive in the relationship resulting in abuse, or worse (escape with no indications, don't threaten to leave, don't return to the residence without police, don't answer phone calls, don't consider second chances). Think about all this stuff ahead of time.

If you are one of those people that don't understand that "No" means "NO", you NEED help. If you know what the signs are, don't be a Dumb Ass idiot and think that the person will change, because it will be you that has to deal with the BS.

Lust leads some people to take that "No" means "Yes" to a dangerous degree, don't even play with that. No should always mean no, yes should only mean yes, if you play with that, you play with your life. The same with horseplay, never approve of it, because it can escalate, tempers are at risk of flaring. If you would embrace the risk of physical abuse, fights, jail time, then have at it, but if you know one of the gate ways that lead to such things and you don't want that in your LIFE, avoid them. Drinking and doing drugs sure as hell won't help either.

What's sad, is that the court system will let these people off with attempted murder, brutal rape, etc. some get a few years in prison versus someone that has sold drugs to a willing recipient (someone that has brutally raped someone will likely be released before someone with a possession to sell).
smh

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2012
BS-Less wrote:
Make no mistake, there are woman out there who don't understand the word "NO" either.

Don't think its men only, you'd be dumb to think so. There are stupid people all over the place that don't understand that word or its true definition (it needs to be taught in school, along with what boundaries mean). These are people you really have to watch your back around because some try to force you to do what you don't want to. Some just lack a good talk to boost their mental clarity, while others deserve jail time and a good beat down, because some of them do not understand "NO" and that something or someone doesn't belong to them, so they feel as if they can kill, rape, bully, abuse, steal, destroy, etc. to get their way.

Beware, and if someone is highly aggressive in their pursuit of you, use logic and think of how it would be to be in a relationship with them. They would probably watch your every move, be aggressive in the relationship resulting in abuse, or worse (escape with no indications, don't threaten to leave, don't return to the residence without police, don't answer phone calls, don't consider second chances). Think about all this stuff ahead of time.

If you are one of those people that don't understand that "No" means "NO", you NEED help. If you know what the signs are, don't be a Dumb Ass idiot and think that the person will change, because it will be you that has to deal with the BS.

Lust leads some people to take that "No" means "Yes" to a dangerous degree, don't even play with that. No should always mean no, yes should only mean yes, if you play with that, you play with your life. The same with horseplay, never approve of it, because it can escalate, tempers are at risk of flaring. If you would embrace the risk of physical abuse, fights, jail time, then have at it, but if you know one of the gate ways that lead to such things and you don't want that in your LIFE, avoid them. Drinking and doing drugs sure as hell won't help either.

What's sad, is that the court system will let these people off with attempted murder, brutal rape, etc. some get a few years in prison versus someone that has sold drugs to a willing recipient (someone that has brutally raped someone will likely be released before someone with a possession to sell).
we didn't ask for a drama fictionw
BS-Less

Orlando, FL

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Kiki wrote:
Okay,so I used to talk to this dude until I realized he ain't shit and he ain't gone never be shit. I'm a virgin (don't come for me please) and this ninja feels entitled to my kitty kat just because he's been close to me before. I done told him over and over no,leave me alone. I've been nice about it but I'm an impatient person and my patience is wearing thin. So what I'm asking you is, have you ever been in a situation where dude couldn't take no for an answer and what did you do to make him leave you alone?
He'd probably leave you alone, if you tried to make him go to Church. Give him the number to a pastor or something. Watch your back, don't be alone with him, if you can avoid him all together, that would be fantastic, don't be outside alone at night, keep your home locked up, get a stun gun, and pepper spray if you don't want to get a gun. If he see's you, tell him about the pastor you want him to talk to, pull out your phone and put it on speaker phone (but you shouldn't ever be alone with him anyway).
BS-Less

Orlando, FL

#18 Oct 30, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
we didn't ask for a drama fictionw
Fiction? Are you stupid? Also, if you aren't the creator of this post, what you say doesn't matter to me. If my post will help someone avoid ending up in a situation like my friend, I will do what I can. You have no idea of what in the hell you are talking about, unless you are one of those people who want to keep this sort of stuff quiet.

Lastly, if you've never experience the situations i'm talking about STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is a squirter?? 15 min jellyhead 40
6 months 15 min wowgoodluck 58
Let's play a game....who's sellin meth 18 min fuckyou 27
Community service 19 min jellyhead 2
Relation asain massage on tippecanoe 25 min Bill 3
iPhonetodd reputation 33 min 😢 don't play i... 52
need hairdresser thats good with color 54 min Hair 11
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville Jobs

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]