Comments
1 - 20 of 83 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
abcdefg

United States

#1 May 10, 2013
Anyone know anything about this big ass lying black guy ......do tell
I know him

Evansville, IN

#2 May 10, 2013
I can tell you he owes me money! dont trust him. I thought he was a great guy until about 2 months ago.
do tell

United States

#3 May 10, 2013
abcdefg wrote:
Anyone know anything about this big ass lying black guy ......do tell
what did he lie about ?!?
patriot

United States

#4 May 10, 2013
His waist size
abcdefg

Duluth, GA

#5 May 11, 2013
patriot wrote:
His waist size
Lmao... no kidding.

He lies about his job... his living situation.... he owes me money as well.....

Those who brag constantly about their shit has nothing.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#6 May 11, 2013
abcdefg wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... no kidding.
He lies about his job... his living situation.... he owes me money as well.....
Those who brag constantly about their shit has nothing.
I didnt know he had a job. thought we was just going to school at UE. he told me his parents send him money from Paris. someone else told me they saw him a few months ago living in a trailer with his gf and a kid. but he is always getting different cars
lame

Evansville, IN

#7 May 11, 2013
He has a gf check Facebook. But yea he always lying about something
Rey

Evansville, IN

#8 May 11, 2013
He screwed me on a couple iPhones. I won't let him back in my place
james

Evansville, IN

#9 May 12, 2013
hs a very good guy i dont think so is him but always take care of hs bills and hs a very honest guy that surprise me hs name is on here and he never live in a trailer you might contact him and resolve that situation thx
steven

Evansville, IN

#10 May 12, 2013
Rey wrote:
He screwed me on a couple iPhones. I won't let him back in my place
lol u so full of shit i dont knw that guy but i think u the one who screw people
steven

Evansville, IN

#11 May 12, 2013
abcdefg wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... no kidding.
He lies about his job... his living situation.... he owes me money as well.....
Those who brag constantly about their shit has nothing.
lol how much he owe u ?
nice try

United States

#12 May 12, 2013
james wrote:
hs a very good guy i dont think so is him but always take care of hs bills and hs a very honest guy that surprise me hs name is on here and he never live in a trailer you might contact him and resolve that situation thx
lol nice try matheiu we know this is you
nice try

United States

#13 May 12, 2013
steven wrote:
<quoted text> lol u so full of shit i dont knw that guy but i think u the one who screw people
this is you too....quit trying to be someone else
abcdefg

Duluth, GA

#14 May 12, 2013
He lies continously on fb posti mg npics of shit he dont have. I think his parents have money. I would gove anything to see him in a teailer... ahahah. Wheres this at?
He buys and sells cars illegally.
matheiu

Evansville, IN

#15 May 13, 2013
abcdefg wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... no kidding.
He lies about his job... his living situation.... he owes me money as well.....
Those who brag constantly about their shit has nothing.
what i lie to u abt ? and what money i owe to u ? i knw is brittany
matheiu

Evansville, IN

#16 May 13, 2013
abcdefg wrote:
He lies continously on fb posti mg npics of shit he dont have. I think his parents have money. I would gove anything to see him in a teailer... ahahah. Wheres this at?
He buys and sells cars illegally.
so is my parents has money isnt your business if i really owe u money u should call me and ask me like a grown adult but as i know i dont owe money to nobody and by the way i dont live in a trailer and u know my house remember when u ws there crying and ask me to help u pay your rent brittany baum like as respect people im not gonna put your business out here so u better stop that
matheiu

Evansville, IN

#17 May 13, 2013
I know him wrote:
I can tell you he owes me money! dont trust him. I thought he was a great guy until about 2 months ago.
tracy i knw u mad at me abt that but i cant believe u talk abt me like that on here since u knw me better thn that is all good
matheiu

Evansville, IN

#18 May 13, 2013
Rey wrote:
He screwed me on a couple iPhones. I won't let him back in my place
i dont even know u and the only guy i deal with iphones in evansville whos very honest is tracy and i never bn to your place
matheiu

Evansville, IN

#19 May 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know he had a job. thought we was just going to school at UE. he told me his parents send him money from Paris. someone else told me they saw him a few months ago living in a trailer with his gf and a kid. but he is always getting different cars
by the way i never live in a trailer and yes i always gt a different cars i dont think so is illegal thx
matheiu

Evansville, IN

#20 May 13, 2013
lame wrote:
He has a gf check Facebook. But yea he always lying about something
what did i lie to u abt ? and if i have a gf isnt a pb ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yancey Duckett 19 min Geteducated 73
When a 10+ year marriage is over 24 min Killington 1
Dirty Cops 27 min shady 1
Sterilizing people especially the poor (Dec '12) 1 hr Captain Batman 17
What girl has the nicest butt in the city 1 hr A Fan 15
Berry Plastics 1 hr Bridge 1
dean parker 1 hr caught it too 11
joelle lockwood 2 hr disgusted 171
•••

Air Quality Alert for Vanderburgh County was issued at August 27 at 11:49AM EDT

•••
•••

Evansville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••