First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HannahBthtaBitch

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jul 21, 2012
this girl is nasty af..and can't take care of her kid.
kinkbo

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Does Meth ugly af nd doesn't take care of her child that's why James had to take her
mhmm

Florence, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2012
use to hate her because james was startin to put me to the side & get serious wit her.. but lookin back now im glad he did. they was a way better couple and i was too young.#nothatinnomore
Good mommy

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2012
First of all James doesn't have her I do so get your facts straight and for two why don't y'all stop being judge mental and try helping her out because I know the people on here that's bashing her are probably her so called friends but guess what her child is being taken care of very well!**It's Real**
mhmm

Florence, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Good mommy wrote:
First of all James doesn't have her I do so get your facts straight and for two why don't y'all stop being judge mental and try helping her out because I know the people on here that's bashing her are probably her so called friends but guess what her child is being taken care of very well!**It's Real**
yeah she is a good mom, idk her personally but she has never came across as a bad one. ppl are haters.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2012
She is nasty always has a duff dude nd she dont have her daughter her mom even said that
Anonymous

Akron, OH

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Big ups to all my Hatersss
Anonymous

Akron, OH

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Love Emily
Lolololol

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jul 27, 2012
She a fourth ave run thru. Used to live in the projects, got meth mouth like no other! Doesn't care of her daughter, the poor baby is passed around like a sack of potatoes!!!!
idecfyb

Akron, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Lolololol wrote:
She a fourth ave run thru. Used to live in the projects, got meth mouth like no other! Doesn't care of her daughter, the poor baby is passed around like a sack of potatoes!!!!
umm... do you even know her struggles..don't judge until u have walked her path..the whole one, ya kno, it starts from the get when ur born.ppl saying her mama talk shit well then that's bad character on her part huh..doggin wat u created smh if she talking her daughter down
Anonymous

Akron, OH

#11 Jul 28, 2012
For one not a one of yu mfs kno wat Emily has been threw/goin threw so stop bein so judgemental get a life shes doin the best she can okayy an her bby is VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF....
YOLO2012

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Well the dope who$$ needs to start by getting a mfn job & takin care of her child!! STOP having everyone else take care of her!! Ho needs to put the pipe down & pick the phone up for a dentist!! Looking like a walking Skelton, her and Falen Miller stay lookin like dope who$$
For you Haters

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Emily is a dope fean to the t she don't take care of shit but the dope mans pockets lol she rather spend every penny on a high then to go get a cheese burger for her or her Childs stomach how sad can u get it's her fault she made her reputation as a dope fean low life nothin to offer having ass no one can help her she's a fish hooked on dope and can't get off she need to get on her feet and change but she rather run the hood and be a fean and a hoe cuz that's who she is u can not change that she is a low life she don't have shit never
FalanMFMarie

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 28, 2012
First off whoever YOLO is needs to fall bak and keep my name outcha mouth, don't sit and compare to someone else!! 2nd of all Emily s doing te best she can do & everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect!! So all you ho*s on here bashing her need to find a life & quit worrying about others!! I ain't never smoked dope a day in my life so yu can fall bak with that shhiitt
ya ya

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2012
FalanMFMarie wrote:
First off whoever YOLO is needs to fall bak and keep my name outcha mouth, don't sit and compare to someone else!! 2nd of all Emily s doing te best she can do & everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect!! So all you ho*s on here bashing her need to find a life & quit worrying about others!! I ain't never smoked dope a day in my life so yu can fall bak with that shhiitt
Then whats wrong with ur teeth hoee? I guess all that black shit is just from not brushing your teeth like a person should do on a regular Basis? Yuck mouth :{
Anonymous

Akron, OH

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Ha!! Emily here :))) smdh, && who are yal no names ;) hiding n ISH! Ha borers mf'$!
Falan Marie

Evansville, IN

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Uhm no bit** I brush my teeth on a daily trick, have never smoked dope a day in my life!! My teeth is fucked from getting being a junk food junkie!! After the baby that will be taking care of tho!! So while your on here tryna bash sumone for doing drugs and being a bad mom do me a favor put the phone down or step away from the computer go look in the mirror & tell yourself over and over again what a bad person you are then take a knife and kill yourself!! If that don't work bit** put a bagbover your face and suffocate!!
Anonymous

Portage, MI

#18 Jul 29, 2012
She dont have her nd ppl keep sayin helo her she aint tryin to help herselp she srill gettin high n sayin she want her kid at the same time. She sayn over n over my daughter well taken care of dont brag cause u aint doin it. Whats her # r where she live ill help her

Since: Jul 12

United States

#19 Jul 29, 2012
To all you haters, Emily is my cousin and she does what she can to raise her kid. Yall need to keep her name out your mouth cause yall obviously don't know nothin!
come on

Covington, KY

#20 Jul 29, 2012
Good mommy wrote:
"Judge mental". ha that's some funny axx ish. judge mental

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
and Im missen you 11 min Jen 39
Karrie Wolfe 12 min Hmmm 7
Lindsey and branden. 15 min Sad 6
SomePlaceElse Night Club will be closing soon! 27 min lmao 6
meth mom's 32 min Megan 14
Missing handicapped girl 32 min Gofundme 2,075
a.v. 33 min Mee 1
cara beckerle 9 hr Just an opinion 49

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web