StillnLuv

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I walked away from the love of my life & now I'm missing us like crazy. He was my best friend i could & did talk about everything. And because we were "technically single" he did him & through it all I had his back no matter what. But for some reason it just wasn't enough so I left. I love him so much & want us back but I'm afraid if I go back things will just be the same. Love is not supposed to be this hard!
canrelate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

this is the worst feeling in the world huh my girl left me last month and its got me suicideal
proud momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

u need to follow ur heart if u love him u need to sit dwn nd talk to him let him no how u feel nd that u want to b in a commited relationship with him no extras just u nd him good luck sweety
Goodman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

What are u waiting for, follow your heart and ask him for his!!!! Dont loose the person you care about the most.
similar

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

had a similar situation, my advice would be to make contact with him that isnt consdered harassment let him know that you would like to let go but really need closure for that to happen. In reality whatever kept you apart probably hasnt changed, therefore your realationship will just fall back into the comfort zone of the past. if your not happy with the past comfort then get closure otherwise let him know that you are ok with the past course of the relationship requardless of how long it takes for you and him to submit to one another. Remember to be honest with yourself concerning what it is you want and/or can live with, dont bullshit yourself and in return bullshit him. Me, Im still in love but only want closure, want to move on, It was a passinate love but its over now and somehow we both need to close it out. We need to acknowledge our mistakes but realize it was mistakes made by both that got us here. Cry together, hold one another, then say goodbye and mean it.
he knows

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

StillnLuv wrote:
I walked away from the love of my life & now I'm missing us like crazy. He was my best friend i could & did talk about everything. And because we were "technically single" he did him & through it all I had his back no matter what. But for some reason it just wasn't enough so I left. I love him so much & want us back but I'm afraid if I go back things will just be the same. Love is not supposed to be this hard!
Wut r ur initials
sissy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

he knows wrote:
<quoted text>Wut r ur initials
No one ever puts initials on here.
he knows

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever puts initials on here.
Sissy as in A.P.C
sissy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

he knows wrote:
<quoted text>Sissy as in A.P.C
No sorry. I just commented. I am not missing anyone. I have my soul mate.
StillnLuv

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

How does the saying go? Nothing beats a failure but a try.@Similiar I never wanted closure I wanted us to go back to the way things were as best friends & lovers without all the extras. Thanks everyone for the encouraging advice, but I don't think he wants this as much as I do so ill take my love & my memories & move on. At least ill have the best memory of all; our son.@ he knows sorry I'd rather not give initials but I hope you get in touch with your love & it turns out better than mine. Maybe you should contact her
Goodman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

StillnLuv wrote:
How does the saying go? Nothing beats a failure but a try.@Similiar I never wanted closure I wanted us to go back to the way things were as best friends & lovers without all the extras. Thanks everyone for the encouraging advice, but I don't think he wants this as much as I do so ill take my love & my memories & move on. At least ill have the best memory of all; our son.@ he knows sorry I'd rather not give initials but I hope you get in touch with your love & it turns out better than mine. Maybe you should contact her
Maybe you should call him, just a phone call away. He probably feels the same way, open yours eyes and don't let those memories fade away!!!!
she knows

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

StillnLuv wrote:
No im good,lol...she walked out on me 2many times,just to go get her heartbroke numerous times,only then did she seem 2 care about me,so like I said im good and have moved on!!
StillnLuv

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I did it!! I'm soooo happy we decided to give it another try. It's as if things never changed between us!:D I couldn't be more happier!!! Thanks guys for encouraging me to follow my heart!
Confused

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Lies & deceit :( it never fails but not again
StillnLuv

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Here we are once again going through the same old mess. I'm not against you I'm with you. I love you so much I hate that we're apart. I'm so happy when were together but I hate that you're afraid I'm gonna play you. Trust me when I tell you no one could compare. And I know you feel the same them girls ain't me!!! Not sure why you think I'm lying to you but I'm not. Your my one & only. It's time for you to let your guard down & take a chance & just be happy.
sillywabbit

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

StillnLuv wrote:
Here we are once again going through the same old mess. I'm not against you I'm with you. I love you so much I hate that we're apart. I'm so happy when were together but I hate that you're afraid I'm gonna play you. Trust me when I tell you no one could compare. And I know you feel the same them girls ain't me!!! Not sure why you think I'm lying to you but I'm not. Your my one & only. It's time for you to let your guard down & take a chance & just be happy.
Nice try, but the actual StillnLuv had no location setting :/
StillnLuv

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

sillywabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but the actual StillnLuv had no location setting :/
Thanks for taking up for me! But it's really me I'm on my phone & thought I had that turned off. Truer words couldn't have been spoken for me!:( But oan does it show my exact location or just my city?! The whole point of me coming on here was so I could vent anonymously!!! I really wish I wasn't so afraid to say these things to him face to face!:/
iknowyou

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

you and him do this all the time, and have hurt ppl, that come into your lives, outside of one another, its a shame, and in the order of things youre forgetting one thing, and by now, you both should know better!!!!
StillnLuv

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

iknowyou wrote:
you and him do this all the time, and have hurt ppl, that come into your lives, outside of one another, its a shame, and in the order of things youre forgetting one thing, and by now, you both should know better!!!!
I think you may have me confused with someone else. But overall I get the point you're trying to make. Your point kinda fits my situation, there has been people hurt I GUARANTEE not on purpose at least not on my behalf. As upset as I am & as much as I want us back it's kinda at that point where it's either gonna be or not. I've ran out of patience & understanding because believe it or not I'm the one being hurt the most!
lolol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

StillnLuv wrote:
<quoted text>I think you may have me confused with someone else. But overall I get the point you're trying to make. Your point kinda fits my situation, there has been people hurt I GUARANTEE not on purpose at least not on my behalf. As upset as I am & as much as I want us back it's kinda at that point where it's either gonna be or not. I've ran out of patience & understanding because believe it or not I'm the one being hurt the most!
You should just move on then and try to find another that makes you smile. It may take sometime but it will happen. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yancey Duckett 8 min hmmm 67
Has anyone used Tinder? 10 min 0oSheenao0 1
downers plug 34 min piggie 2
Police: 2 dead from shooting in Evansville suburb 1 hr In The Hamptons 9
Sterilizing people especially the poor (Dec '12) 2 hr Shame 16
Jordan McGuire 2 hr helpless 18
easy way to lose weight (Aug '12) 2 hr Redotex 22
Drug Dealers/Drug Users-Vanderburgh, Warrick Co... 20 hr What 80
•••

Air Quality Alert for Vanderburgh County was issued at August 27 at 11:49AM EDT