Kenny langley Aka Ken Ken

Kenny langley Aka Ken Ken

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Supa

Newburgh, IN

#1 Dec 15, 2011
LAME!!!!!
beauty

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Lmao
xoxo

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2011
i been knowin him forever.. i dont care what yall say. thats my baby!
dumbb

Georgetown, IN

#6 Oct 29, 2012
looking real dumb while hes sitting in jail hope you feel real pathetic you woman beating piece of shit
bull ish
#7 Oct 29, 2012
thats my cousin quit talkin about him behind his back! Ya'll need to say it to his face if he interrupts your everyday life so much that he floods your thoughts! You bytchez are so caught up on him that you are bitter because he don't want you! say whatever you want you know its true! Btw he prolly whooped ur azz because you deserved it.
dumbb

Georgetown, IN

#8 Oct 29, 2012
you're very confused sweetheart i cant say it to his face hes sitting behind bars where he belongs! Never would i want someone like him looks aint everything hes a punk thats why he beats on females so bitter? never that.. and btw he didnt beat my azz just becuz i said he was a woman beater dont assume it was me
bull ish
#9 Oct 29, 2012
dumbb wrote:
you're very confused sweetheart i cant say it to his face hes sitting behind bars where he belongs! Never would i want someone like him looks aint everything hes a punk thats why he beats on females so bitter? never that.. and btw he didnt beat my azz just becuz i said he was a woman beater dont assume it was me
can you say H*E SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!!!! why tf are you even commenting then BYTCH! stay out of his business!
dumbb

Georgetown, IN

#10 Oct 29, 2012
yah i can so H*E SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!!! does that work for you? and im commenting for the sameee reason you areee! He didnt juss beat her up he f*cked her sh*t up.. so that means if it happens to you you dont want no one to defend you? and its your fault someone done tried to stomp your head in..? so take your own advise i dont care who he is to you that dont make what he did right.. and it aint his business no more when he on the news
bling bow

Florence, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2012
who was the chick?
Stupid

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 30, 2012
EVANSVILLE — An Evansville man is in jail after reportedly beating up his girlfriend and fighting with two other people during an incident early Sunday morning, according to police.

Kenneth C. Langley, 27, faces multiple preliminary charges, including two counts of felony battery. According to an Evansville Police Department affidavit, Langley was mad at the 21-year-old woman because she had gone out with one of her friends. The woman and her friend were at a house in the 1600 block of Stinson Avenue when Langley confronted her, according to the report. Police said Langley reportedly struck her in the face and knocked the woman to the ground. According to the report, he also stomped on the woman's head while she was on the ground.

The woman was later diagnosed with a broken nose, a concussion and a cracked orbital bone, according to the affidavit, She also suffered "severe" facial swelling and bruising and had knots on her head.

Both the woman's friend — another 21-year-old female — and her friend's brother tried to intervene, according to the affidavit, but Langley fought them, as well, throwing the friend down some stairs and the brother into a television.

Police found Langley and his girlfriend walking away from the home near the intersection of Barker Avenue and the Ray Becker Parkway. Officers arrested Langley and an ambulance transported the woman to Deaconess Hospital where she received medical treatment.
paralegal

Sarasota, FL

#13 Oct 30, 2012
bull ish wrote:
<quoted text>can you say H*E SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!!!! why tf are you even commenting then BYTCH! stay out of his business!
Hey DUMBA*S - not just his business when he does something so horrible it ends up all over the news. He is clearly nothing but a TRASHY P.O.S.- And obviously an insecure one at that!

Hope he gets a nice beating himself - in JAIL. The only place he deserves to be - other than in the ground.

Ugh.
ayyeee

New Albany, IN

#14 Oct 30, 2012
kenny will get his
REALLY

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2012
bull ish wrote:
thats my cousin quit talkin about him behind his back! Ya'll need to say it to his face if he interrupts your everyday life so much that he floods your thoughts! You bytchez are so caught up on him that you are bitter because he don't want you! say whatever you want you know its true! Btw he prolly whooped ur azz because you deserved it.
I can't believe u would say someone deserves to have the they azz whooped....SERIOUSLY! He's a woman beater! He's beat every woman/ girl he's been with...and I know ur whole family Nobody deserves to ne beat on "especially cause she went out" come on its called "Insecurity" boo...KenKen needs to stop beating these women before he ends up in jail or dead so...would u say that he deserved that!! One day he gonna meet the wrong on and she'll crack him in his head...Now why would she do that "BECAUSE HE DESERVED IT"
ayyeee

New Albany, IN

#17 Nov 3, 2012
LAME dude foreal you will get whatchu deserve
Agg

Florence, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Who was the girl?
Lalalala

Saint Charles, IL

#19 Nov 4, 2012
Lol who did he beat up
ayyeee

New Albany, IN

#20 Nov 9, 2012
LOL? really what is so funny? u can get the same foreal
Lalalala

United States

#21 Nov 10, 2012
ayyeee wrote:
LOL? really what is so funny? u can get the same foreal
Lmmfao !! Can I really? Hah u are funny
AYYEE

New Albany, IN

#22 Nov 13, 2012
i guess u think ur funny too huh? lame as* biitch
Lalalala

United States

#23 Nov 13, 2012
AYYEE wrote:
i guess u think ur funny too huh? lame as* biitch
Hahah u mad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow, he got married. 3 min Get a life 17
Stacey May Meterologist 16 min Drillin Deeper 13
Cassie Madden 21 min Hmmmm 3
pretty ladies over 40. 23 min Mudflap 2
Best place for a couple to meet a fun girl 24 min Mudflap 2
Anne Frobenius 56 min no 3
OMG... my wife cheated on me... HELP 1 hr SaveYourself 15

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages