obamaswhite

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Aug 8, 2012
TRU wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor, poor fellow...my point once again... Way too much FOX NEWS...Obama spent this first term cleaning up bush's mess, but you Obama haters wanna blame him like it was supposed to a quick fix for ANY PRESIDENT that replaced bush's dumbass. You just put race on everything...especially when a ethnic person is in a position of power. You can't stand it. SUCK IT UP WHORES.
He's in there doing what every good puppet does. Whatever whitey wants him to do. Please list for me one thing he has done to better blacks??? I didn't see that there. I voted for him, but now I see through the wool. Won't get caught up again. Power, bahahahahahahah. There isn't enough room on the page for all the bahahaha's I want to leave. He might get voted in again, but it won't be by blacks.
TRU

United States

#50 Aug 8, 2012
obamaswhite wrote:
<quoted text>He's in there doing what every good puppet does. Whatever whitey wants him to do. Please list for me one thing he has done to better blacks??? I didn't see that there. I voted for him, but now I see through the wool. Won't get caught up again. Power, bahahahahahahah. There isn't enough room on the page for all the bahahaha's I want to leave. He might get voted in again, but it won't be by blacks.
Wow. More blacks voted than in any other time in history. Where in the world you getting your info from? The inquirer magazine? So your tellin me bush wasn't a puppet??? Obama: 2 1/2 million more jobs. THIS YEAR ALONE....are you serious??? I want Clinton back as a VP!!!! he was black too ya know.
uh huh

Lexington, KY

#51 Aug 8, 2012
obamaswhite wrote:
<quoted text>He's in there doing what every good puppet does. Whatever whitey wants him to do. Please list for me one thing he has done to better blacks??? I didn't see that there. I voted for him, but now I see through the wool. Won't get caught up again. Power, bahahahahahahah. There isn't enough room on the page for all the bahahaha's I want to leave. He might get voted in again, but it won't be by blacks.
Sorry to jump in this but I must ask..Why is any president obligated to blacks or any other race?? Didn't we all agree for equality?? Why does he owe any race a handout?? Whites will continue believing blacks always need some type of assistance??We don't!!Its 2012 if you're still waiting for 40 acres it ain't fixin to happen ever!! I honestly don't believe you & a lot of people even understand the "Presidential" job description.Because a lot of your issues sound more like your local government. And most of it is racist , ThInK!! No diverse clubs, racial profiling,local businesses are suspiciously hesitant about hiring qualified people of color..Hmmm
wow

Lexington, KY

#52 Aug 8, 2012
i knew it wrote:
<quoted text> the only reason u work out or can speak correctly is the half white part i bet ur grandpa is ashamed of ur mother
It's 2012, if your still stuck on being racist then you have no life. There are other things going on in the world to put more of your energy into than talking shit about someones race. My grandfather has nothing negative to say about my mom or his grandkids by the way...I bet ive accomplished more in life and have bigger things to look forward to in the future than you do anyways, so ignorant things that ignorant people say doesnt bother me..Lol
EVilleHomeGrown

United States

#56 Aug 8, 2012
How did it go from working out, to racist comments, to Barack Obama? Some ppl just wanna be heard..it's a doggone shame you can't be relevant when you open your mouth just blabbin....lmao
Forum security

Washington, IN

#58 Aug 9, 2012
mr b wrote:
<quoted text>
lol to funny after all the crap on topic you got guts to warn me for one comment and one response holy cow tell you what Did I ever say to anyone to and I quote...."go kill yourself"shall I complain to the moderator about that I said nothing close to that! Make this my formal complaint lmao
mr b your ip address is now being traced with in 24 hrs you will be banned from the forum.
mr b

Stratford, Canada

#59 Aug 9, 2012
Lmfao ... What ya gonna do? Ban. Mcdonalds, pizza hut and all other forms of wireless.

STFU. You tiny little flea bitten omega
Randy

Westfield, IN

#60 Aug 9, 2012
The only time that you wil see a black women running is when she's trying to get away from her baby daddy . Either that or running away with a flat screen from Best Buy. Most black women are way to heavy to be running in they heat anyway.
TRU

United States

#61 Aug 9, 2012
lilly wrote:
<quoted text>gos to show u ur staement more blacks voted for oblackma than any other time in history wonder why cause hes black or mixed mutt swirll baby why don they care enough to vote for any other presidents dont negro care about there country helping choose the best lesder hell no only cause they think oblackma is 100 percent black aqnd would boost welfare and programs for the blacke half only voted cause hes black kinda black racist right there buddy boy
Only comment I'll make concerning this is he was the FIRST MINORITY TO RUN UN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! all different races, including caucasians, wanted to see him win. And it wasn't just case of ski color. He's a smart, intelligent man. Was at the top if his class at HARVARD UNIVERSITY. his wife is a very prominent ATTORNEY for city of Chicago. Enuff said.
Wow

Evansville, IN

#63 Aug 9, 2012
Wow
trolololol

Bowling Green, KY

#64 Aug 9, 2012
black women = lazy,all they wanna do is sit on they black asses and collect child support money then go clubbing on saturday!!
Ur tragic!!!!

Bowling Green, KY

#65 Aug 9, 2012
Anyways the moral of the story is....Ignorance is " bliss" don't assume all whites are intelligent because it's obvious the one who created the last post suffers from " chronic-ignorits" keep hiding on topix and spewing hate & ignorance.Just like a little doggie.. All bark & no BiTe!!!! Me personally, I do not believe any intelligent white or black even gives credence to your sad opinion.So carry on in your small shady world & remember a mind is a terrible thing to waste on stupidity.
girl

United States

#66 Aug 9, 2012
FantasticallyFit wrote:
I feel funny running by the river sometime..I never seen any other black women running..why is that we are at higher risk for alot of diseases especially diabetes it's important to stay fit...
bitch just because you dont see us in the slaving heat don't mean we dont work out.
Ur tragic!!!!

Bowling Green, KY

#67 Aug 9, 2012
girl wrote:
<quoted text>bitch just because you dont see us in the slaving heat don't mean we dont work out.
She's not black. Damn racist trolls hating on black women.They're pathetic & funny at the same damn time.^_^
Lovey

Evansville, IN

#68 Aug 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="Ur tragic!!!!"]Anyways the moral of the story is....Ignorance is " bliss" don't assume all whites are intelligent because it's obvious the one who created the last post suffers from " chronic-ignorits" keep hiding on topix and spewing hate & ignorance.Just like a little doggie.. All bark & no BiTe!!!! Me personally, I do not believe any intelligent white or black even gives credence to your sad opinion.So carry on in your small shady world & remember a mind is a terrible thing to waste on stupidity.[/QUOTE]

Very well put...the only comment that made anu sense at all
EVilleHomeGrown

Evansville, IN

#71 Aug 10, 2012
girl wrote:
<quoted text>bitch just because you dont see us in the slaving heat don't mean we dont work out.
Wowwwwwwww...why she gotta be all that? I bet you can tell me every food special at hacienda through the week! Rotfl chimichunga and beer guzzlin ass lol
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#72 May 2, 2013
I nderstand, a vast majority of black women do not work out. Personally, I have seen a few in addition to me and my sisters. We jog at 5 in the morning, walk the dog in the evening and work out whenever free time is available. Like I said previously, a lot do not work out, or so I have seen,; but there are still black women that do. Me and my sisters are a perfect example.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kent, OH

#74 May 3, 2013
they work,they smoke weed, pop pills,drink and make babies!!
black girl

Mogadore, OH

#75 May 3, 2013
Maybe they just just dont go where you go. :p
TruthBTold

Duluth, GA

#76 May 4, 2013
blkwoman wrote:
I work out at the y...plenty of blk women there and before that I was a member of another fitness club...also know a couple blk female trainers.. and those who train at home..just cause We don't run on the river doesn't mean We don't work out...aren't there enough negative blk posts smh
Amen!! Im a white female and you other white b*tches are rude as hell and racist as fuck! I agree with you on this. I think you guys should find something better to talk about on here. Black women ard born wiyh beautiful curves that a lot of these white girls wish they have! Thankfully I was blessed with curves and no im not fat at all. Some people don't have to exercise to look good, some of us are just blessed with a good metabolism! I could go on and on about this subject but, im not. It's people like you that I don't like and it makes me hate my own race. These comments are rediculous and u guys wonder why black people don't like a lot of us white people and it's because of people like you who sterotype others because of their skin color. I hope u burn in hell and I hope you can't lose weight and be miserable your whole life. Your just jealous and a hater to top it all off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delroye stoner N Britney Doy worst couple ever ! 8 min Angela 4
jeromy harlan worm (Jan '14) 14 min petty ass 14
white girl booty 48 min Fyah 2
Asian women & rich men 52 min Pshh 4
Maddy Price 1 hr mrknowit 1
Girls into bi guys... 1 hr Biguy 7
any body seen Serrena Jackson/Robb (Mar '14) 1 hr ryan shahan 12
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web