Why don't I ever see other black women working out?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FantasticallyFit

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
I feel funny running by the river sometime..I never seen any other black women running..why is that we are at higher risk for alot of diseases especially diabetes it's important to stay fit...
cherry

Henderson, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2012
They think it's hot to be "thick"
blkwoman

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2012
I work out at the y...plenty of blk women there and before that I was a member of another fitness club...also know a couple blk female trainers.. and those who train at home..just cause We don't run on the river doesn't mean We don't work out...aren't there enough negative blk posts smh
over it

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2012
why is it allways about race?????? I live in upscale apartment townhomes and I go to the in home gym that is fully furnished that we have out here...How about you worry about your health and let other women worry about themselves........and to the other dumb broad "WE AS WOMEN ARE SUPOSE TO HAVE CURVES" AND UNLESS UR A CARPET MUNCHER YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT ANOTHER WOMEN!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 7, 2012
IM mixed go to the gym with my " black" bestie all the time. I did however read an article about the low percentage of black women don't wanna workout because of our hair and encourage more to have more natural hairstyles.
who cares

Stratford, Canada

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Thick_chick wrote:
IM mixed go to the gym with my " black" bestie all the time. I did however read an article about the low percentage of black women don't wanna workout because of our hair and encourage more to have more natural hairstyles.
Wwwwwhhaaaaaaattttttt!!!!!! Black women don't wanna workout because of your hair?? Are you serious? Lmfao
mr b

Stratford, Canada

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Thick_chick wrote:
Get your bald azz out to the gym
sooo what

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
because of hair lmao,b*tch u stupid...there goes another on that her momma shoulda deep throated and swallowed..by the way im white and it not cute to dwn grade your own race...u donkey's a**
pinky

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
aleast we have all our children and all our teeth...lol..you bi+ches will blow yall kids up to get a high...Meth got u gone...keep f***in your uncles and sell ya self on fares
youserious?

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Aug 7, 2012
I hate when people are so racist! I get that SOME black people are "ghetto" but so are white people! Im white and live in a nice neighborhood with mainly black men and women, and they are no different then me. Respectful, and kind! So shut the hell up about categorizing all races the same!!
Tellmey

Evansville, IN

#13 Aug 7, 2012
I rarely see any black women at the gym and I go 6 days a weeks and have for 30 years. Did you know that in this country, 4 out of 5 black women are obese? Poor diet and lack of exercise is the reason.

Since: Oct 11

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2012
The important question is what gym do the most black chicks go to, because this white fella is looking for a black, in shape, chick to date. :o)

Location hidden

#15 Aug 8, 2012
mr b wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your bald azz out to the gym
Dumb azz did you read my comment, I go to the gym faithfully. And I aint never bald, haha didyou not read that I was mixed and my black friends ain't bald either. The article took a poll and that was a big concern for black women. I even have to plan my gym time and make sure I can do my hair properly before work. Wow like I tell the other negative people on topix goooooo kill yourself, the world will be a muc better place without all the negative and stupid people. Thank you much.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 8, 2012
sooo what wrote:
because of hair lmao,b*tch u stupid...there goes another on that her momma shoulda deep throated and swallowed..by the way im white and it not cute to dwn grade your own race...u donkey's a**
Man F*&k you and the horse you rode in on,I'm tryna figure out why that ws downgrading. And once again you said you white and you will never understand the dynamics of ethnic hair. So please stay in your lane and keep doing you because I ain't never stupid. You people make me sad for yall. Get a life and stop tryn find company for your misery. And I' sure you know about the swallowing part

Location hidden

#17 Aug 8, 2012
i knew it wrote:
black women are lazy lie the men negros only run when they runnin from the cops or after some batch stole there man or they goin see the dope man all they do is spread legs for any negto pop out babies collect welfare and talk about other women they are totally useless how many u see with a job
And for yoor dumb azz, I know way more lazy on welfare white girls these days then black. Oops, maybe you need to take a ride over to fulton projets today and knock on some doors, what you gonna see, white white white.

This question had mothing to do with downgrading black women and thats what this turns into. Evansville I tell ya. Yall racist stupid people been waiting on something like topix to come out so yall can sit at home a finally get all that hate out. You need to go kill yourself, get rid of another ignorant one.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 8, 2012
*your*
*projects*
*nothing*
That's just to prove a point.
who cares

Stratford, Canada

#19 Aug 8, 2012
Why don't you go and kill yourself? Come on man! Sure you are upset. But you don't say that!
You may be mixed but now you are sure acting GHETTO. Have some class!

Location hidden

#20 Aug 8, 2012
who cares wrote:
Why don't you go and kill yourself? Come on man! Sure you are upset. But you don't say that!
You may be mixed but now you are sure acting GHETTO. Have some class!
I'm not upset, I'm pissed,and I ain't never ghetto. I speak the truth and at the end of the day this world will be a better place without all these ignorant racist people. Just because someone speaks their truth does not make them ghetto.How is it ok for these people to speak their hatred and they are what classy. Justify that! Yall white people smile in our faces all day and go home and sit on topix and spea yall truth, so Im gonna say how I feel.And the fact that my child has to live in this city around these people makes me literally sick to my stomach. So I'm gonna show you my class now and walk away from yall ignorant folks, yall deserve no more of my energy. hav an unpleasant and fake day smiling in yall the black folks faces.
FantasticallyFit

United States

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Tellmey wrote:
I rarely see any black women at the gym and I go 6 days a weeks and have for 30 years. Did you know that in this country, 4 out of 5 black women are obese? Poor diet and lack of exercise is the reason.
Thank you so much for attempting to have an intelligent conversation. I do apologize for the ignorance of some of these so called women basically speaking out of turn being very disrespectful.
FantasticallyFit

United States

#22 Aug 8, 2012
over it wrote:
why is it allways about race?????? I live in upscale apartment townhomes and I go to the in home gym that is fully furnished that we have out here...How about you worry about your health and let other women worry about themselves........and to the other dumb broad "WE AS WOMEN ARE SUPOSE TO HAVE CURVES" AND UNLESS UR A CARPET MUNCHER YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT ANOTHER WOMEN!!
Honey 15 minutes on the treadmill and 20
Sit ups is hardly what I consider working out. I was just for once trying to start an intelligent debate not to offend anyone. Therefore if you didn't have an intelligent offense you shouldn't have opened your mouth. But unfortunately you can't choose the kind of ppl you receive responses from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Caswell (Mar '14) 4 min real talk 83
Lindsay Breeding (May '14) 19 min flyy 5
peggy joyce???? 23 min BigRob 13
Nay Nay Whats up is he a good guy? 1 hr ballerdaville 5
chantell 1 hr nay 4
red camaro and light skinned guy. where u at 1 hr eeeooo 5
Shaun Corsentino (Feb '14) 2 hr you know 15
andrea outlaw sanders passing 2 hr wondering too 5
Evansville Dating
Find my Match