I need a ride alot and cabs are breaking me

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
needs rides places

Boonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

they charge way to much. Id like to give a flat rate to someone or at least save money but I really dont know very many people from here. I am willing to pay no more than a dollar a mile. The cab companies charge 2 per mile. I live on the south side of town close to zestos and i am curious if anyone is interested in making the extra money to carpool?
thankyou

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Great way to get kidnapped or robbed. Try the bus :) or bike it's not crazy cold.
single mommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 6, 2012
 
Rides to where?
your dicksgusting

Boonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2012
 
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he wants a personal driver on call call 24/7 for a $1.00 a mile. Lol
No I need to do a few things like pick up my check and cash it. I don't want to pay $40 to a taxi but would pay 20 to someone who needs it. And no not on call. Sounds like you are an assumtive idiot
willingtohelp

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2012
 
i would be willing to offer a ride. do u need it this morning?
your dicksgusting

Boonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 7, 2012
 
Yea u got an email?
seriously

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Wow u people are trying to get raped and stabbed to death and then thrown in the river. Don't ride with strangers it's creepy.(Sorry for the dramatics) but seriously don't do it, be safe. Take the bus!
agreed

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 7, 2012
 
seriously wrote:
Wow u people are trying to get raped and stabbed to death and then thrown in the river. Don't ride with strangers it's creepy.(Sorry for the dramatics) but seriously don't do it, be safe. Take the bus!
that's what I was saying.....they be on the news next.....
cheap car

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 7, 2012
 
I see a car on Linwood that may be convertible now that I'm sure they will sell pretty cheap
seriously

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 7, 2012
 
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>that's what I was saying.....they be on the news next.....
Sure will
your dicksgusting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 7, 2012
 
Idk the bus driver either. Are you saying he is going to kill me? Let me take care of me and you worry about you. I wouldn't get in a car without both of us knowing who we are in the car with. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night
lmao

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 7, 2012
 
ok, so maybe it's not you that needs to be concerned. it could be YOU that the driver should be concerned with. i personally wouldnt let anyone i dont know in my vehicle. no telling what your plans are, or who will be "on the way" to rob, carjack, or murder me. i say take a cab and be happy that you have a form of transportation. if anybody takes you up on this, and isnt packing a .45 they would be a fool.. a geeked out meth head wont stop with just a 9mm slug in em.. ask the cops about that. if you so much as sneezed, i'd be prone to blow ya head off, if i were in this situation.. good luck finding anybody thats willing to take a chance like this.
seriously

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 7, 2012
 
lmao wrote:
ok, so maybe it's not you that needs to be concerned. it could be YOU that the driver should be concerned with. i personally wouldnt let anyone i dont know in my vehicle. no telling what your plans are, or who will be "on the way" to rob, carjack, or murder me. i say take a cab and be happy that you have a form of transportation. if anybody takes you up on this, and isnt packing a .45 they would be a fool.. a geeked out meth head wont stop with just a 9mm slug in em.. ask the cops about that. if you so much as sneezed, i'd be prone to blow ya head off, if i were in this situation.. good luck finding anybody thats willing to take a chance like this.
Hahaha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

147 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Berry Plastics Code of Conduct. Bullshit 4 min Berryplastics 1
Erin Waddell Berry Plastics 7 min burn victim 15
Katrina Mitulski 23 min The facts 5
Darcee Chavis (Aug '12) 24 min U KNOW 48
joelle lockwood 29 min happyhappyhappy 43
shut down Sara best daycare 38 min Not cool 2
sara best daycare 39 min Not cool 28
Good D sucking 45 min pfc 42
•••
•••
•••
Evansville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Evansville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••