Dear Large Drunk Woman in Seat L21 (o...

Dear Large Drunk Woman in Seat L21 (or so) at the Willie Nelson Concert

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2013
My sister celebrated her birthday Wednesday; as my gift to her, I spent $120 and took her to the Willie Nelson concert. The concert, by the way, was AMAZING. Willie Nelson is an extremely gifted and gracious entertainer. He personally played and sang for us for 90 minutes, after having turned 80 years old himself just a few days earlier.

Anyway. We got great seats, straight in front of Mr. Nelson in row N. However, Evansville being what it is, some dumbass always has to ruin things for everyone else. There was a very large woman in her 40s with long blond hair and a green concert tshirt in row L that just couldn't stay sitting for more than 2 seconds. She was drunk, screaming, hollering, standing up and blocking everyone's view. She was either waving her beer cup or her phone throughout the entire show. She dumped her beer on her date (also drunk and not well-behaved, but not nearly as rude as her) at one point. She really ruined the experience for everyone around her - the people in front of us in row M, and the people next to us in row N were not pleased with her antics, either. Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to her for being an inconsiderate ass to everyone around her. I get that she was excited, but so were the rest of the people at that concert. Unfortunately, she was the only one in our area that got to see the show. I hope that she and her date got a huge dose of Karma after the concert and got nailed with the DUI they so rightly deserved. People like her are the reason Evansville can't have nice things.
Evanshell

Marion, IL

#2 May 10, 2013
Should have punched her in the back of the head.
blah

Tucker, GA

#3 May 10, 2013
Sounds like my white trash ex girlfriend
SERIOUS

Tucker, GA

#4 May 12, 2013
How can you complain about a lady standing up and dancing at a concert??? That's what you do.. Heck I remember smelling pot at concerts.. I went to the Kid Rock concert at the Ford Center and I felt sorry for them... Why???? What band wants their crowd/fans sitting on their ass???? I was shocked how LAME everyone that paid the big bucks sat the whole night... Hope I'm never sitting around someone like you cause I'm drinking and dancing.. Also have daughter to drive me home..:)) Just think that lady paid the same amount or more since she was closer so why not show her love to the band????

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 May 13, 2013
So, the fact that she paid for tickets means she can ruin everyone else's night? She was blocking everyone's view and spilling beer all over people. Like I said, I am ALL about everyone enjoying the show, as long as their enjoyment doesn't infringe upon others' enjoyment of the show. We ALL paid for tickets. I didn't pay to see her fat ass acting like drunken trash - I paid to see Willie Nelson. I hardly got to see the show at all because she was screaming and staggering around. What kind of idiot pays that much money for concert tickets and then gets so drunk they can't even remember the show? What a waste, but typical Evansville "logic."
lighthouse

United States

#7 May 13, 2013
Evansville audiences are pretty cold fish...
hmmmm

Newburgh, IN

#8 May 13, 2013
That's because Evansville is a crappy draw that brings crappy concerts. That being said... The poster is correct. There is a way to enjoy a concert without ruining it for everyone else. And the people that are paid to insure that occurs are equally as at fault in this case. As to your desire that karma be severe with her, feel free to reference a saying that makes me feel better in times such as these: life is like a box of chocolates...

It doesn't last as long for fat people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He mean/psycho 35 min lol 2
Shelby wilson 46 min realmrswilson 1
louis monroe 1 hr just wondering 2
I knew he couldn't make you happy 1 hr Tired of BS 40
cedric spears 1 hr sick 1
Detroy Bacon 1 hr Bacon lover 5
Simone burkholder 1 hr Jesus 3
people who claim to be nursres at St. Vincent w... 4 hr Smh lmfao 45

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web