Dee

Union, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Who got fat boys #? Who want to see him admit he my cuz's little bitch? Post his number
lol

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Lol get at him on fb shit go on w this weak shit
Lames

Ashburn, VA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Dee wrote:
Who got fat boys #? Who want to see him admit he my cuz's little bitch? Post his number
Bet u won't say it to his face...y u can't even post your name! Chumpman! Get off jumpmans d@$k!
Dee

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
My name is Dee. Will say anything I want to that fat fake nut licker. Tell him Dee is out
Lmao

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Dee wrote:
My name is Dee. Will say anything I want to that fat fake nut licker. Tell him Dee is out
Yeah and my name is lmao! I'm talkin bout your REAL name dumba$$! And no, u ain't gonna post your REAL name, I'm sure! Say it to his face bruh!
brianna

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Who cares about what he's doing? Get of his shyt and worry about your own!! I'm sure he's not that hard to contact if u really need to speak with him... Grow up!!
sdk

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Just a lo life who cheats on every girls he's been with & he's always on someone's nuts .. Talkeen bout boogie huh..he is not about what he says..will be back in prison before the world knows it
lol

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Dud thanks he's balling and brok
wow

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
sdk wrote:
Just a lo life who cheats on every girls he's been with & he's always on someone's nuts .. Talkeen bout boogie huh..he is not about what he says..will be back in prison before the world knows it
Hey brianna. We all know this is you. You jus acidentally talked shit
On ur feed a min ago using this name an then tried to say someone was acting like u. Ummmm no bia u forgot to change ur name bak to brianna after u got done commenting on this thread as SDK. haha ur a lame. Go turn ur self in already. Tryn defent jordan one min then talkin shit bout him the next. Sorry he dnt want ur lyn, drama filled assss no more so u gotta hate.
His sis

Kent, OH

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Check it out y'all need to get the fuck off my bro for real ballin he got more money then y'all's dusty azzes but u want his number check it on Facebook instead of post stupid ass shit on Facebook jumpman if u see this u know who I am no need to put a name on here
brianna

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Hey brianna. We all know this is you. You jus acidentally talked shit
On ur feed a min ago using this name an then tried to say someone was acting like u. Ummmm no bia u forgot to change ur name bak to brianna after u got done commenting on this thread as SDK. haha ur a lame. Go turn ur self in already. Tryn defent jordan one min then talkin shit bout him the next. Sorry he dnt want ur lyn, drama filled assss no more so u gotta hate.
No one wants Jordan hunni haha !! Get that right!!! And how about u say who u are!! Why do I want Jordan? Bc he cheats on everyone's he's ever been with!!! But u steadily won't say a name huh!! Exactly dueces!! Better be careful what u saying to me real shiit..snitch ass mf
Jeremy vanway

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Jordan chain sucks a lot of dick when he was in Prison lol he got the shit Beat out of him in there lol no Hands ass bitch and he knows who this is bitch ass dud !!!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Blaylock 24 min Nathan 1
Caught Wife 58 min ohyeah 12
Best place to buy fireworks? 1 hr anon 4
I was in a fight and I think I beat him into mi... 1 hr ohyeah 5
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 1 hr sad 59
Where to get Heroin 1 hr sad 28
Vanway (Sep '15) 1 hr sad 5

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance