First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VENUS

United States

#24 Apr 24, 2013
Its okay I don't expect most to COMPREHEND.CONFUSION&WONDE RS came with EGYPT& the last SECRETS ARE KNOWN. Its funny how THE LORD gets mad and starts destroying this world over the LIES....THE BIBLE HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN 3x ..We on the last page.Like I said,get on deck or MOVE OUT THE WAY.Did you know he collected and he already came for the souls under the alter .Do you truly hear the WAR BETWEEN?Only so many where incarnated and pulled out to do our jobs.DO YOU REALLY KNOW?Theirs alot of clones out here.HOW MANY ORIGINAL SOULS DO YOU THINK PASSED.WELL ,lets see we still on SWEARS AND PROMISES WRATHS .....Don't tell me who im not when told in person
Let the kids be kids

Evansville, IN

#25 Apr 24, 2013
VENUS wrote:
Its okay I don't expect most to COMPREHEND.CONFUSION&WONDE RS came with EGYPT& the last SECRETS ARE KNOWN. Its funny how THE LORD gets mad and starts destroying this world over the LIES....THE BIBLE HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN 3x ..We on the last page.Like I said,get on deck or MOVE OUT THE WAY.Did you know he collected and he already came for the souls under the alter .Do you truly hear the WAR BETWEEN?Only so many where incarnated and pulled out to do our jobs.DO YOU REALLY KNOW?Theirs alot of clones out here.HOW MANY ORIGINAL SOULS DO YOU THINK PASSED.WELL ,lets see we still on SWEARS AND PROMISES WRATHS .....Don't tell me who im not when told in person
Your lost brethren
Powerful

Duluth, GA

#26 Apr 24, 2013
I believe in myself and the power I have within. I don't require a faceless entity to guide me through life. I follow my mind and do the things that I feel will help me be a good member of society. I don't blame people who need a guiding force in their lives, but I for one am strong enough in will and intelligence to navigate my daily life without having a 2000 year old book show me the way. Good luck to all of you.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#27 Apr 25, 2013
All you retards are going to hell.
One

Evansville, IN

#28 Apr 25, 2013
I capitalize RANDOM WORDS all the time. Its this thing I just have TO DO. I CANNOT imagine typing in a normal FASHION. This would be the end OF ME FOR SURE. It just this drive that I have. I think GOD TOLD ME to do it.
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#29 Oct 29, 2013
saved wrote:
I realized I was a sinner and that Jesus Christ came to earth to die for mine and everyone elses sins. I believe he was crucified for us and rose again on the 3rd day. I asked him to forgive me and to reighn and rule in my heart from that day forth. Now I am saved.
It is written,

believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

~ The Oracle of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley warren? 1 min dividme 7
Shawn Kennedy 3 min Ashley Warren 6
Brecklyn Nicole hènn 12 min GoodQuestions 7
Trans-Racial Identity 14 min toocoldbiych 5
Dana Greer from Newburgh 18 min GoodQuestions 4
Brittany Robb 19 min EVV Sleuth 2
Michael Gann 20 min c'mon now 110
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web