How = DO YOU OBTAIN THE SALVATION OF ...

How = DO YOU OBTAIN THE SALVATION OF GOD?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patriot

São Paulo, Brazil

#1 Apr 22, 2013
How = DO YOU OBTAIN THE SALVATION OF GOD?

Do any of you have the Salvation of God? If so explain to me how you acquired it?
That is if you truly possess it.
saved

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 23, 2013
I realized I was a sinner and that Jesus Christ came to earth to die for mine and everyone elses sins. I believe he was crucified for us and rose again on the 3rd day. I asked him to forgive me and to reighn and rule in my heart from that day forth. Now I am saved.
saved

Evansville, IN

#4 Apr 23, 2013
na na na boo boo..yes I am...
saved

Evansville, IN

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No your not, you are deceived, and on your way to hell.
Oh you must have some hidden information that only you have been given. Man, maybe I should worship you since you have been found so worthy..You should write a new bible bud.
VENUS

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No your not, you are deceived, and on your way to hell.
LOL ,Okay explain,or STFUP....
HELL,is underneath as above.....
The dead obviously walk with us.....
Purgatory lies in us all...
You cannot be charged to Hell with eyes &minds closed.You can walk the COMMANDMENTS to awaken decernment ...
So the soul can start reconizing the DIFFERENCES OF INBETWEEN
VENUS

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Oh, and by the way.

LAST LIFE FOR ALOT OF US .WE AGREED WHEN WE PASS WE ARE NOT COMING BACK .WHERE DO YOU STAND IN LIFE?I obtained QUEEN OF EARTH..AS BABYLON IS TO BE SET FREE.OR ELSE CONSEQUENCES
Jesus H Christ

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Ya'll are some punk ass tricks.
saved

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Jesus H Christ wrote:
Ya'll are some punk ass tricks.
Awesome combination of words...very original...Slightly country with a little peppering a little bit of thug throughout...impressed
Jesus H Christ

Evansville, IN

#12 Apr 23, 2013
I thought you would like dat you bald bitch.
saved

Evansville, IN

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Jesus H Christ wrote:
I thought you would like dat you bald bitch.
Oh I did liked DAT...You is da best at sayin cuss words dog
Jesus H Christ

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Not only am I the best at cursing, I'm the best at banging your wife.
VENUS

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Mocking or MOCKERY..
BY MY PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU A ONE WAY TICKET TO PURGATORY.
saved

Evansville, IN

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Oooohh ouch burn unit....The bang your wife reference...Nice job. Dude you should of been a battle rapper.
Jesus H Christ

Evansville, IN

#17 Apr 23, 2013
I'm the baddest dude on earth. Neva forget.
saved

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 23, 2013
VENUS wrote:
Mocking or MOCKERY..
BY MY PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU A ONE WAY TICKET TO PURGATORY.
I dont think you have the power to do much. Besides PURGATORY isnt even in the bible. If if was though HE would not give you the power to damn anyone there.
saved

Evansville, IN

#19 Apr 23, 2013
Jesus H Christ wrote:
I'm the baddest dude on earth. Neva forget.
I will neva forget. Neva eva.
VENUS

United States

#20 Apr 23, 2013
saved wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you have the power to do much. Besides PURGATORY isnt even in the bible. If if was though HE would not give you the power to damn anyone there.
That's the problem you thought not.Sorry to hurt your feelings,Dantes INFERNO isn't also.Its funny who holds the keys and books at this point.All souls are in the mist trying to see their way through.AND YOU PEOPLE MOCK.The sad part is you can not hear him enter let along answer him when he TRIALS US....YOU PEOPLE ARE BEHIND CATCHUP.Before i start calling clones.Get on deck or get out the way
saved

Evansville, IN

#21 Apr 23, 2013
Did it ever cross your mind that you may be the one thats wrong and not everyone else. I will agree that there are few true Christians left. However, your distorted conspiracy of Jesus and the truth fall on deaf ears because those who know him, know they know him and there is nothing that can shake their faith. Good luck to you and your ideas. Turn off you tube and turn on the bible.
VENUS

United States

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Let me be nice.......RELIGION IS O V E R ......
THEIR IS NO FACE PER SOUL......AND WHAT RELIGION DID JESUS WALK FOR ? For the name was not religion......
Your churches are DOWN &Plagues have gone out .Whats your knowledge of timing at ?Being in accurate....
Yesterday,today @tomorrow....
Malta specific INCOGNITA
Still saved

Florence, KY

#23 Apr 23, 2013
VENUS wrote:
Let me be nice.......RELIGION IS O V E R ......
THEIR IS NO FACE PER SOUL......AND WHAT RELIGION DID JESUS WALK FOR ? For the name was not religion......
Your churches are DOWN &Plagues have gone out .Whats your knowledge of timing at ?Being in accurate....
Yesterday,today @tomorrow....
Malta specific INCOGNITA
Why do people confuse the following of Jesus teachings with religion. I am not religious. No one said Jesus followed a religion. I know Him and He knows me. We know each other. See thats the thing, none of your opinions change this fact. I will not face you in my death neither will you face me. So with that being said, worship the way you see fit and I will bow to my Father as well. You will have trouble convincing a true follower of your ideas because a true follower has a relationship with Him. He stirs my spirit when I read your beliefs and gives me that feeling that something just is not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm just all down, and depressed today.. 3 min Orstaickwithwhaty... 2
Mr Gaines 6 min Squeeze yourself 2
galina witte 14 min Dog 161
You told me to stay off topix 15 min Squeeze yourself 34
Going to the Burg 31 min Billy 59
Alex Burton fired from Babk now at EVSC 52 min Forsure 8
vectren swingers 1 hr CheapTrick 1
Aleah Beckerle was pregnant 17 hr Spill the tea 28

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web