First Prev
of 3
Next Last
freedom

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Free him!!! If you can't free him, can you just give him the 14 yrs them white boys got for shooting 2 people in a robbery?? I am sure he is very sorry and has changed his life.
hum

Vincennes, IN

#2 Oct 12, 2012
It would have been great if the man in which these thugs robbed would have been armed himself. If someone would have broken into my apartment I would have blown them all to hell. They are lucky they got away with their lives, and they don't deserve to be released anytime soon in my opinion.
itwas

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
hum wrote:
It would have been great if the man in which these thugs robbed would have been armed himself. If someone would have broken into my apartment I would have blown them all to hell. They are lucky they got away with their lives, and they don't deserve to be released anytime soon in my opinion.
It was the Motto mart on I-64. 14 yrs ago, the clerk was murdered and an innocent customer was shot. The judge let them two boys out early. They still had 50+ yrs left on their sentences. I just want Mr. Lane to get the same time as other murderers if in fact he is one. The jury isn't out yet.
big boi

El Monte, CA

#4 Oct 12, 2012
They need to let that man out he done time..They should not of try to take nothing...Thats how the game gos....now what r they gone do to the white boy and the other black boy? Free lil mike free lil mike..
sorry

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2012
The verdict is in, they found him guilty.
hissentence

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2012
sorry wrote:
The verdict is in, they found him guilty.
He should get just 14 yrs. That seems to be the norm around here for murder. Maybe it's only for white guys who have found God in prison.
stop it

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Well he can do the same bs and find god or whatever. He should at least get the 14 years. You seem to be saying they should just let him go right now?! Idiot
jon

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Time for a hanging
Ur pitiful

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2012
^^that was real ignorant
Hahaha

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Wtf he murdered ppl then ran n put innocent people's lives in the polices way...the.police came to my house for a search warrant to search for this idiot I have never in my life even spoke to...checked my phone records took my phone from me n read all my text messages while leaving me locked n a room trying to put me n jail for an idiot I never n my life even spoke to so screw him n his freedom cuz he got my.life ran through with a fine toothed comb n I wouldn't know him if he walked up on me right now
hulk

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2012
FU#K mike!!! Rip Hooper
wtf?!

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Are you serious right now?! Free him.?! He's a freaking murderer! Keep him in jail!
lmao

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2012
F*ck him!! So glad they found him guilty. Love and miss you Michael Hooper! Jason you have a place in my heart love you too!! Frank wish you was there to hear the verdict. Heard it was long but well worth it.
stop it

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2012
One fewer thug on the streets. Lets start working on the others and try to clean up that side of town. Start doing your jobs, police. And try to get the right people, please.
mark

Evansville, IN

#15 Oct 13, 2012
death penalty to all murderers ,black ,white,green,red,blue
NEED to have a DETURNANT
forthereal

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="wtf?!"]Are you serious right now?! Free him.?! He's a freaking murderer! Keep him in jail![/QUOTE]
14 years is all he should get like them white boys who killed the clerk at the Motto mart. One killing is no less than another. I don't care if they free him now. We are living amongst killers and don't even know who they are. It's my opinion, don't like it, don't read it.
seriously

United States

#17 Oct 13, 2012
freedom wrote:
Free him!!! If you can't free him, can you just give him the 14 yrs them white boys got for shooting 2 people in a robbery?? I am sure he is very sorry and has changed his life.
lmao. Ur f'in nuts. That white boy nees to and is goin to die in prison n prolly already is someones man in there. U sound so dumb. Next topic
seriously

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2012
Wow 14 yrs for murder?? N my friend got 20 for a lesser chg?? Wow gotta love justice. Sad when u get longer for robbin a bank than murder. U shouldve told micheal to rob a bank to get money instead of shooting some fiends..smh
Ctfu

United States

#19 Oct 13, 2012
hulk wrote:
FU#K mike!!! Rip Hooper
Rip hooper you right fu$$ lil mike I hope he get fu$$ in his a$$ real good.
injusticesystem

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
Wow 14 yrs for murder?? N my friend got 20 for a lesser chg?? Wow gotta love justice. Sad when u get longer for robbin a bank than murder. U shouldve told micheal to rob a bank to get money instead of shooting some fiends..smh
That's what I am saying. I am not taking anything he did lightly, I just want justice. You can't give one person life, the next person 50 yrs, and then let someone else out for the same crime in 14. The justice system is so unjust. That's why I never say the the pledge of allegiance anymore. "and justice for all" really means if you have money or know someone high up in the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelsie krohn from bosse high school 8 min Eric 13
Fairmont apartments out of control! 32 min dragon 12
Brandi G 32 min lololol 4
read that just found that on facebook 35 min mtvwhatajoke 4
Emily Weissmann (Jul '12) 44 min Hey567890123 30
Bridgett A 1 hr yeahyeah 2
big girl from mcdonalds on north green 2 hr Britbrit 3
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 9 hr Alx13 162
More from around the web

Evansville People Search