Be needing them for Christmas?
yeah

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Yeah I need some! Who can I call.
callthem

Kent, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2012
call the welfare office, I am sure they know who is frauding the system.
yeah

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
What's there #? How do you apply.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Not only are they too lazy to work, they want food stamps and someone else to look up the number for them. Obama really has you fools hooked.
be real!!!

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Not only are they too lazy to work, they want food stamps and someone else to look up the number for them. Obama really has you fools hooked.
To lazy to look up a number. Says all I need to know.
yeah

Evansville, IN

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Not lazy. Just started a job. Got a home. What's wrong with needing help. You uppity mf's can go on. Always think you have to be smart. Get a job why you on here commenting. Knowing your butt would take some if you could.
nothanks

Kent, OH

#8 Nov 25, 2012
yeah wrote:
Not lazy. Just started a job. Got a home. What's wrong with needing help. You uppity mf's can go on. Always think you have to be smart. Get a job why you on here commenting. Knowing your butt would take some if you could.
Too much pride here. No assistance needed. Thanks but no thanks. I will not be on the Obama entitlement train.
be real!!!

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
yeah wrote:
No I have pride in myself I don't want or need stamps. And yes I always try to be smart that's why I don't need stamps. Dumbass.
be real!!!

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2012
nothanks wrote:
<quoted text>Too much pride here. No assistance needed. Thanks but no thanks. I will not be on the Obama entitlement train.
Hahahahahahahaha. So true.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#11 Nov 25, 2012
yeah wrote:
Yes lazy. You just now started a job? Why haven't you been working all along. Even in the Obama "spread the wealth" economy, jobs do exist. You just have to go look for them. They don't come knocking on your door. Can you imagine employers coming to your home and telling you, "well we have got to have your work for us, all those years of living on welfare has really impressed us with your work ethic".
agree

Akron, OH

#12 Nov 25, 2012
yeah wrote:
No I wouldn't take them if I could. I'm too proud to take handouts. I earn my money to buy my food. That's what you lack, pride. If you have a job you don't need food stamps. Man up and get a 2nd job. Take some dam pride in yourself.
curious

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Chuckles on virginia and 41 are hiring.. how many of you welfare leeches will go put in an application?? not a damn one, because you are lazy pieces of shit
laughing like a mtha

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Every single one of you would buy em 2 for 1 if u had the chance. Don't front. I know I will. Any one have some for sale now?? If so email me a [email protected]
wrong

Akron, OH

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Why the f would we buy them when our tax dollars pay for them anyway?? You are clearly a moron who doesn't pay taxes. Go get a job.
laughing like a mtha

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2012
22.70 an hour here bud, how about u? Retard
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Yeah right we are all laughing like a motha at you.
wrong

Akron, OH

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Doubt that son. Where u work?? And yeah I have a masters degree. I wipe my ass with the kind of money you make. I get on topix while I'm on the toilet to see how the other half lives. I read Karl Marx and watch PBS, u prob listen to lil Wayne and watch BET.
wrong

Akron, OH

#19 Nov 25, 2012
laughing like a mtha wrote:
22.70 an hour here bud, how about u? Retard
Also people who make real money don't make money "per hour", we get paid salary.... That means we get the same check whether we go to work or not fool.
laughing like a mtha

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Yup you're right. Do what ever it is you do Mr. Master degree lmfao. Me...I'm going to continue to listen to my led zepp and Metallica. And laugh at all of you cry babies that complain about "your tax dollars"!! In the meantime, while you worry about that lady who just bought a snickers with a food stamp card, and you get your butt hurt about it so you post it on FB..I"ll be enjoying the satisfaction that I get by watching retarded folks like your self waste your life away worrying about everybody else!! Good Day buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Berry Bonus Week! 2 min Morning 7
Why does topix delete true posts 10 min dada 2
lets run Dusty Deb outta town 15 min Really 4
Guys that don't go south to eat 16 min Lol 18
So where were we on the Amanda nellis nudes 59 min Emoslut 2
Peter Helfrich 1 hr Peter the beater 1
Mater Dei Soccer Coach Josh Tucker has warrents... 1 hr Tamra 3
Is Dave Wedding still sleazy? 13 hr shane 25
Women that USED to be hot, and now are... 14 hr she a hoe 24

Evansville Jobs