Boxtown Boogie
rrr

Kent, OH

#6 Sep 21, 2013
why did u meet the weirdo r u female wanna suck it
love me or hate me

Bloomington, IN

#9 Sep 25, 2013
I guess his Grandma has taught him well.
hate me cause u aint me

Evansville, IN

#10 Sep 22, 2015
love me or hate me wrote:
I guess his Grandma has taught him well.
I sure hope u ain't talking bout boogie cause his gma was an awesome lady an she the type to come back from her grave an bitch slap yo ass!!!
Boss hoss

Evansville, IN

#13 Jan 4, 2016
hate me cause u aint me wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope u ain't talking bout boogie cause his gma was an awesome lady an she the type to come back from her grave an bitch slap yo ass!!!
Ummm okay. I'm quivering in fear. I've seen how that fam operates for damn near 20 years. I'm proud that I ain't u.
Taco bell ah

Bloomington, IN

#14 Jan 4, 2016
Boss hoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm okay. I'm quivering in fear. I've seen how that fam operates for damn near 20 years. I'm proud that I ain't u.
OV
widget2(1)
widget3(1)
Widget 2Widget 3
Office of the Indiana Attorney General

Welcome
Human trafficking is the fastest growing and second largest criminal industry in the world, generating roughly $150.2 billion worldwide. According to the Trafficking in Persons Report produced by the State Department, approximately 27 million men, women and children are victims of some form of human trafficking. Human trafficking occurs when people are recruited to work or provide services through the use of force, fraud, or coercion, and it includes labor and sex trafficking.

Prostitution and commercial sex are not victimless crimes. Traffickers recruit young girls into prostitution through violence and manipulation; cutting them off from family and friends. The average age at which children in the United States first become victims of sex trafficking is 13. The average age of death of a person involved in prostitution is 34 and the most common cause of death is homicide.

Indiana Attorney General Greg Zoeller serves as co-chair of the Indiana Protection for Abused and Trafficked Humans (IPATH) task force. Zoeller also serves on the Human Trafficking Standing Committee for the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG), and he served on the Leadership Council for the 2011-12 Pillars of Hope Initiative for NAAG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Going to the Burg 3 min Billy 70
Goodbye forever 6 min Her 2
retarted black people names 9 min Hmmm 8
Lost love forever 14 min Samestory 38
Derek... 15 min Michael 9
Truth or dare? 18 min Hendo 5
I'm going to do something I've never done before 21 min Karma paying u back 1
galina witte 31 min Dog 163

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web