next time

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Do us all a favor and take more than 45, maybe that will get the job done loser.
Really

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

next time wrote:
Do us all a favor and take more than 45, maybe that will get the job done loser.
That is bullying! If this person does this - will you be able to sleep at night knowing you could have pushed them into doing this?
Need too know

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Gee thanks people your right wil try 70 next time and you are right I am a loser and deserve too be beaten by cops.
Oops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Be ready to lose that case
heydick

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

4th wrote:
<quoted text>45 "klonapins"??? Sounds self-inflected. If you had "no idea" where you were then how do you even recall seeing him beat someone? OR how do you know your actions didn't cause him to brake your nose? You should have kept your "nose" out of the business in the other room. I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for you. You attempt suicide and now want people to feel sorry for you? Not going to happen. Get your life straight and stop blaming everyone else for your problems and take responsibility for your life.
If he attempted suicide then obviously it was self inflicted dumbass. And people who do that are sick. You truly have no idea what they are going through or what pushed them to that point. I do feel sorry for him. I hate to see someone feel so low that they feel their only option is to take their life. I wish I could be there for every person that got to that point! So to the individual who attempted suicide, I truly hope you get better and I hope you learn to love yourself and realize times may be hard but there's a purpose to you being here. Live your life to the fullest hun! I'm so so sorry for whatever it is you are or were going through... And I believe you about the cop. They always use their badge as an excuse to feel superior to others. They are normal people like us. But think they are God. Keep your head up and pray for the best! And see a therapist too btw, it truly helps. Good luck Hun.
heydick

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

next time wrote:
l

Shame on you. Obviously your child. No grown adult would ever say this to someone..
prayers

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Need too know wrote:
Gee thanks people your right wil try 70 next time and you are right I am a loser and deserve too be beaten by cops.
Don't listen to these jerks! I'm sure you are an amazing person! Just going through some rough times. Keep your head up and push through. Everything will get better, with a little bit of prayer hope faith and love you can get through anything. Lean on those that love you for support! You're better than this! Good luck!
ThereHeIs

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

heydick wrote:
<quoted text>l

Shame on you. Obviously your child. No grown adult would ever say this to someone..
Cudos "next time" and heydick, why don't you show him how to get it done!
4th

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

heydick wrote:
<quoted text>If he attempted suicide then obviously it was self inflicted dumbass. And people who do that are sick. You truly have no idea what they are going through or what pushed them to that point. I do feel sorry for him. I hate to see someone feel so low that they feel their only option is to take their life. I wish I could be there for every person that got to that point! So to the individual who attempted suicide, I truly hope you get better and I hope you learn to love yourself and realize times may be hard but there's a purpose to you being here. Live your life to the fullest hun! I'm so so sorry for whatever it is you are or were going through... And I believe you about the cop. They always use their badge as an excuse to feel superior to others. They are normal people like us. But think they are God. Keep your head up and pray for the best! And see a therapist too btw, it truly helps. Good luck Hun.
It was meant to state the obvious and thanks for the name calling. You have a different view on suicide than I so name calling solves what? I had several family members and friends who have been successful and I don't feel sorry for them. Suicide is the most selfish act a person can do. It only hurts the ones who are left to pick up the pieces. You say you believe him because "they always use their badge"?????????? So every police officer is bad? He stated he did not know where he was yet he recalls everything that happened with this officer? Now who is the dumbass? Don't hate because my opinion is different than yours. I have different life experiences and I do not feel for people who are so selfish to think about only themselves. If someone needs help then there are a ton of programs but to come on here so people can feel sorry for them is a joke.
heydick

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

4th wrote:
<quoted text>It was meant to state the obvious and thanks for the name calling. You have a different view on suicide than I so name calling solves what? I had several family members and friends who have been successful and I don't feel sorry for them. Suicide is the most selfish act a person can do. It only hurts the ones who are left to pick up the pieces. You say you believe him because "they always use their badge"?????????? So every police officer is bad? He stated he did not know where he was yet he recalls everything that happened with this officer? Now who is the dumbass? Don't hate because my opinion is different than yours. I have different life experiences and I do not feel for people who are so selfish to think about only themselves. If someone needs help then there are a ton of programs but to come on here so people can feel sorry for them is a joke.

I do what i want. ill call you what i want. I don't care what your opinion is but it's so uncalled for to talk down to someone who is already as low as they can get. This person also has different life experiences and things that have happened in their life that u have no idea about. What if its a teenager? They have no idea about life yet! They habe no idea what the consequences of certain things are. they are still children themselves. And yet you people are on here telling him to kill himself. I just don't believe in kicking someone when they are already down. It's just ruthless.
heydick

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

4th wrote:
<quoted text>It was meant to state the obvious and thanks for the name calling. You have a different view on suicide than I so name calling solves what? I had several family members and friends who have been successful and I don't feel sorry for them. Suicide is the most selfish act a person can do. It only hurts the ones who are left to pick up the pieces. You say you believe him because "they always use their badge"?????????? So every police officer is bad? He stated he did not know where he was yet he recalls everything that happened with this officer? Now who is the dumbass? Don't hate because my opinion is different than yours. I have different life experiences and I do not feel for people who are so selfish to think about only themselves. If someone needs help then there are a ton of programs but to come on here so people can feel sorry for them is a joke.
Oh and have you not heard about the young girl that overdosed in Newburgh. What if it was this person? What if all these cruel words ad comments sent her over the edge. You have to live with that not me. Your just a heartless person. Don't get me wrong I do agree that suicide is a selfish act. But there's a reason they do it. There's a reason they feel so low like they have no other option. Can u imagine feeling so down that u WANT to take your own life? It's sad. And I just don't think u all should be attacking the Weak. It doesn't make you and stronger or look cool. Oh and I never said all cops are bad. Did u see me type "all cops are bad" NO!! But most if not all cops do take their control to the extreme. They do think they are so much more superior to us. And they do use their badge for a lot. So that's my opinion and I don't really care what you think about it! So go bully someone else. Push someone else over the edge. Jerk.
4th

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

heydick wrote:
<quoted text>I do what i want. ill call you what i want. I don't care what your opinion is but it's so uncalled for to talk down to someone who is already as low as they can get. This person also has different life experiences and things that have happened in their life that u have no idea about. What if its a teenager? They have no idea about life yet! They habe no idea what the consequences of certain things are. they are still children themselves. And yet you people are on here telling him to kill himself. I just don't believe in kicking someone when they are already down. It's just ruthless.
"I'll call you what I want". Such a tough cyber thug aren't ya. When you say they always use their badge, it's pretty much saying they are bad but whatever. I am not wanting anyone to hurt themselves and I have seen I'm share of suicides. I've had family and a great friend die from self inflected measures. However, I'm not week minded like you. I don't feel sorry for my family members or my friend. I only feel sorry for the people they left behind who have to pick up the pieces and try to answer why. I'm not asking for this person to do it but I'm also not going to come on here and feel sorry for them. I don't care their age or what the reasoning is. It's a terrible thing and the selfish are the ones who do it. I have my opinion and I can voice it without being a cyber bully like yourself.
4th

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

heydick wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and have you not heard about the young girl that overdosed in Newburgh. What if it was this person? What if all these cruel words ad comments sent her over the edge. You have to live with that not me. Your just a heartless person. Don't get me wrong I do agree that suicide is a selfish act. But there's a reason they do it. There's a reason they feel so low like they have no other option. Can u imagine feeling so down that u WANT to take your own life? It's sad. And I just don't think u all should be attacking the Weak. It doesn't make you and stronger or look cool. Oh and I never said all cops are bad. Did u see me type "all cops are bad" NO!! But most if not all cops do take their control to the extreme. They do think they are so much more superior to us. And they do use their badge for a lot. So that's my opinion and I don't really care what you think about it! So go bully someone else. Push someone else over the edge. Jerk.
You never addressed the fact that this person is stating they didn't even know where they were yet you believe that this officer beat them because this person said it??? Doesn't make sense. If you don't know where you are or why you're there then how can we believe their story about abuse?
FillMeIn

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

heydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and have you not heard about the young girl that overdosed in Newburgh. What if it was this person? What if all these cruel words ad comments sent her over the edge.
are you talking about something that just happened? or a few months ago?
heydick

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

4th wrote:
<quoted text>You never addressed the fact that this person is stating they didn't even know where they were yet you believe that this officer beat them because this person said it??? Doesn't make sense. If you don't know where you are or why you're there then how can we believe their story about abuse?
I never addressed it bc I don't give a shit about that part. I don't care about the cop or what happened or what u think happened or didn't happen. All I care about is the fact that there is a sick suicidal individual who just needs help and support and you people are telling him to go Kill himself. Just wrong.
He said it was ok

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

If you guy want to pick on someone for doing wrong check out the post on officer David Burris
david is a great man!

Windsor, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

He said it was ok wrote:
He's probably like Burris....deprived of sex cause his dick don't get hard. Just MY opinion
Apparently you really don't know Burris at all!

Since: Feb 13

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Need too know wrote:
Suicide is nothing to play around with it permanent and can't be taken back. Telling a person to go through with suicide would be assisting a suicide. Get yourself help and actively participate and you will learn new ways of dealing with problems that don't involve creating more problems..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's Golf War 5 min harrybird 3
tmmi 11 min Word 8
subway black man a racist curses me my child o... 12 min Patriot 8
melissa newcome 14 min I think so 7
Ferguson - Evansville, IN 21 min Patriot 55
2 girls at exotica tonight 9ish 50 min Carlos Danger 3
Who is chad Brisby? 1 hr Bjsuckr 8
joelle lockwood 5 hr JustSayin 118
Evansville's Purge Aug.20th 2014 8 hr blah 26

Search the Evansville Forum: