The 10 Year Old Unsolved Murder of Ev...

The 10 Year Old Unsolved Murder of Evansville, IN Marine Benjamin Patrick Doyle

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Since: Mar 12

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Mar 24, 2012
How do they celebrate Christmas while knowing they did this? How can they smile when I'm a head short? Don't they think [about] what we're going through? Holidays are the hardest time...

Holidays hold a certain emptiness for Bridget Donnellan. Every holiday season, she is painfully aware that someone is missing from her Evansville, Ind. home.

Her oldest son, Benjamin Doyle was murdered on September 13, 2001.

It wasn't until the coroner's report came back that investigators officially changed their ruling from accidental death to murder.

It has been over 10 long years and there is still no justice or closure for Ben's family and friends. Many people were at a party where Ben was beat to death but no one has come forward. An anonymous website has been posted; findbenskiller.plisweb . com so that anyone with information, no matter how insignificant it may seem can freely find several ways to secretly report it and find out more about Ben. You may also visit Ben's Facebook Tribute page at facebook.com/FindBensKiller .

It is important that we let the family, friends, Evansville Police and supporters that Benjamin Patrick Doyle has not been forgotten and we support the EPD in turning up the heat on this investigation.
why

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Let the cops handle it .... Topix is not the place for anything like this
huh

Newburgh, IN

#3 Mar 24, 2012
i never heard about this?!
why

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Then u don't need to. No reason for people who know nothing to start talking
huh

Newburgh, IN

#5 Mar 24, 2012
never mind i looked it up on courier & press i remember hearing about it now. messed up story i hope justice i served!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AdRiAn DaViSoN 4 min police 11
Where to get Heroin 57 min old friend 21
jessica knight 58 min haha 13
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 1 hr sad 53
Nver buy a tv from WALMART.... 1 hr lol 10
Any one know Chris Wolters, works a Berry? 1 hr Awesome 2
White girls who like black pipe 2 hr Frank 22

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance