Crystal maxberry

Henderson, KY

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Lmfao
Crystal maxberry

Henderson, KY

#22 Jan 22, 2013
u know who i am wrote:
Apparently u dont know Stacy or u wouldnt be saying this theres no way u could even compare stacy to that tooth pick crystal who ever u r u need to put the pipe down urself stacys still got a bangen body after 3 kids and shes way smarter than crystal anyone that knows them two could tell u that and stacys killen crystal after haven 3 kids so get a life or own up and say it to their face
LMFAO;)
Really

Henderson, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2013
u know who i am wrote:
Apparently u dont know Stacy or u wouldnt be saying this theres no way u could even compare stacy to that tooth pick crystal who ever u r u need to put the pipe down urself stacys still got a bangen body after 3 kids and shes way smarter than crystal anyone that knows them two could tell u that and stacys killen crystal after haven 3 kids so get a life or own up and say it to their face
LMAO she is far from smart.... Is it smart to b letting your family cook dope in the house with your kids???? Yeah at the house on MICHIGAN... There's a picture with her aunt, cousins n a baby...
Amy

Kent, OH

#25 Jan 29, 2013
I keep getting this guy's mail. I guess he used to live on Indiana St.?
I know him

Henderson, KY

#26 Jan 29, 2013
He has 2 kids with someone I know... He is a piece of shit.... He's a dope banging, meth cooking, REGISTERed sex offender.... He isn't much of a good parent n neither is the girl he is with. Shit when the kids lived with him and his girlfriend they would leave 2 7yr olds, a 4 yr old n a little baby in apartment ALONE with no one over the age of 7 ALL night n sleep next door!!! Like really what kind of parents are they???? I don't understand why CPS didn't take all the kids... I feel sorry for any of there kids....
stacy

Tucker, GA

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Like i said before I can't believe you people have nothing better to do then talk about my family. You must have a boring life. "i know him" and"really" why don't you grow some balls and come talk shit to my face?? BUSTERS! I'm a damn good mom and never let any bullshit around my kids. My husband is a damn good father, wheres you'lls baby daddys....i know where mine is...right here with his family. I've never left my kids alone...that's why they ain't ever been taking from me. Bet some of you dope feens have lost yours. And please baby don't feel sorry for my kids...they're very well taking care of and happy, you need to feel sorry for your man
Abi

Evansville, IN

#28 May 21, 2013
He's a goddamn snitch for a fact he rolled on Ricky Gorman..........been bout 8 years ago but yea he ah rat meth head fo sho... Didn't he get his niece pregnant also????
Word is

Canton, OH

#29 May 21, 2013
I heard he's screwing her brother's babymomma's... Yes both of them!!!
Wow

Canton, OH

#30 May 22, 2013
His niece????? That's gross! People have no boundaries!!!!
Learn

Canton, OH

#31 May 23, 2013
When is she gonna learn she can do so much better? Almost anybody is better then him
White

Indianapolis, IN

#32 May 23, 2013
I remember when he got KO'ed by a crutch, hahaha
safsdfad

Evansville, IN

#33 May 24, 2013
Joey is a good person leave him alone
JTCJB

United States

#34 May 24, 2013
I went ta school with joey as a kid, and see him time to time, but dnt stop ta talk ta him, but ive always known him ta be solid....this web site is some bullsh*t! Dnt even pay attention ta these lames homie.....
Please

Florence, KY

#35 May 24, 2013
Solid? Dudes a meth head snitch.
JTCJB

United States

#36 May 24, 2013
Please wrote:
Solid? Dudes a meth head snitch.
What u call yourself? Your the one on here telln his business boss! How is that any different? You might not b telling police his business, but your telling complete strangers his business, which everyone knows police be on here making the topix cuzn....so your snitchn on him to *all* equals SNITCHING.... JUST SAYIN
Not cool

Newburgh, IN

#37 May 24, 2013
Is he really a cho-mo...?
A friend

Covington, KY

#38 Jun 12, 2013
I like Joey and Stacy they good people. Leave them alone.. I know this is all old and done with it but for everyones info joey is not a cho mo. He's not on drugs he loves and provides for his family. You won't find a better dad. He as help me and my family out so many times stacy and Joey are my family so shut the fuck up you lame ass people. Stop talkin crap. Thank you.
Curious

Covington, KY

#39 Jun 15, 2013
Don't he have a cousin named Levon?
Subdivision king

Evansville, IN

#40 Jun 16, 2013
JTCJB wrote:
<quoted text>
What u call yourself? Your the one on here telln his business boss! How is that any different? You might not b telling police his business, but your telling complete strangers his business, which everyone knows police be on here making the topix cuzn....so your snitchn on him to *all* equals SNITCHING.... JUST SAYIN
Josh brown, how many times do we have to tell you. YOU ARE NOT JTC!!!! You are from the SUBDIVISION. Stop claiming jimtown. Wtf is wrong with you? Do u need somewhere to fit in? Join the boys club, or a gym, or the home owners association in your subdivision. Why would someone who grew up in a nice home, with good parents, want to start acting like they're from the hood? COME ON MAN!! Stop it already.
Who

Canton, OH

#41 Jul 2, 2013
Abi wrote:
He's a goddamn snitch for a fact he rolled on Ricky Gorman..........been bout 8 years ago but yea he ah rat meth head fo sho... Didn't he get his niece pregnant also????
He got 2 of his nieces pregnant one just got an abortion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many times have YOU tried to narc out Heath... 16 min Sad Truth 3
Krystal cupp (Feb '17) 17 min Dmt 34
Kim Houchen 23 min Jrs 26
Terry Wells 25 min He turned gay today 2
was this ur plan?? 25 min is my life ur moc... 5
Martha Montoya 36 min Busted OneInHer 17
Boyette Treatment Center (Feb '17) 45 min lol 21

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages