First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MEjak

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Joey is a piece of shit... He's a methhead and cho moe!!!! He has 3 kids n one on the way n locked up for old cho moe case n running from the cops with pregnant ole lady stacy devault in the car after cops were called for more then one person goin into the walgreens n buyin suddo in one car.. thats y his ole lady is 7 months pregnant n has to work.. He cant provide for his family when he out either unless he cooking dope.... He cheats!!! The girl he with now was pregnant n so was her cousin... She was the dumb one who stayed though n pregnant again!!! Can we say DUMB Bitch... She must love her life....or really regret leavin her ex now!!!!
just a old friend

Evansville, IN

#2 Jun 13, 2012
first of all, u must have been f*cked by him and now u r mad cause he has a girlfriend. dont be mad/ u knew what it was then so why talk stuff now? and i bey u cant whoop him or her so, again, whats the point. the fact that u didnt put your mane on here leads me 2 further believe YOU are the hoe. so, stop hating and just get over the fact that u got played. CAN WE SAY DUMB BITCH?.......
4sure

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2012
He aint shit an his girls wote out
MEjak

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Aint ever f*cked him aint tryin to contract hepatitis... Yeah he has hepatitis!!! So dumb bitch that just an old friend!!!!
MEjak

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2012
4sure....Don't be mad cause frank new girl is killin stacy, she smart n sexy jus mad frank got her first. Stacy aint no trophy i done heard her body was attacked by a tiger after her first kid!!!!! Just imagine 2 more! Bet that vag wore out!!!!!!!
marie

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2012
WTF... All that shit you talking is bull. Apparently you don't him or Stacy at all. I know him well, he is my brother inlaw. If you really knew what you were talking about you wouldn't have to hide behind a fake name. Just saying get your story straight. Love you bubby
lmao

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Institutionalized,will never change.He' ll always be the same.Out for 2 things and 2 things only,Himself and D..thats all.
1andonly

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Alot of people have hep c.doenst make him a bad due.Everything else does
marie

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
I just don't understand why people are so negative. He is doing so much better now. He has a beautiful family and a sweet new baby to take care of. Plus he is ion church and has a wonderful church family to support him as well. I'm sure whoever is saying all this bad stuff about him has made mistakes as well in the past. Would you want someone to talk about you like that? If you read this Joey I believe in you.
chauncey
#10 Sep 4, 2012
how can u start something and then talk shit about someone. Whatever ypou eant out of life you will not get it on face book. dont worry about what he does. whats your babys daddy doing. he may not be perfect but who is. he is cool and he loves his family i know and he will be out for his fam. if you want to say something bad about anyone say it to there face not on tipix. im chauncey suggs my name put a name on ur shit. thats right before u read this you alreay know. grow up and get a life.
Julia aguilar

Burlington, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2012
joey and stacy have been thru a lot and dat woman holds his ass down! joey is the realist person i know and i will love him til the day i die. i know stacy knows how special he is and dats why she has never let him go. he will probably never read dis shit on here cuz wtf joey look like on mfkn topix! aint ever been the give a fuk bout wut people fukn say type...he is who he is and is my mfkn peoples! i know he wud do anything for me and has respected me since day one. he knows i wud die for him. any1 dat talks dis stupid judgemental shit jus mad cause u dont know how to hang wit da big dawgs and he aint on ur team. u dont know him. i love u my guy.
u know who i am

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Apparently u dont know Stacy or u wouldnt be saying this theres no way u could even compare stacy to that tooth pick crystal who ever u r u need to put the pipe down urself stacys still got a bangen body after 3 kids and shes way smarter than crystal anyone that knows them two could tell u that and stacys killen crystal after haven 3 kids so get a life or own up and say it to their face
Yeah buddy

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 25, 2012
He is still a chomo! He says he woke up to the baby sitter sucking his dick?! Come on now come up with something better than that!!! Also is a snitch. He's worthless and will never be anything different, he will get out soon and go back in within 6 months of being out.
stacy

Tucker, GA

#14 Dec 9, 2012
I'm on all these people having nothing better to do than talk about my husband and my family. We are living our life, taking care of our kids. No one has the balls to say any of this shit to our face or put your real name. So please move on and get a life.....we have one.
jamie

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Stacey. i miss you.
Brittany schnaare

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2012
First off, all of you clearly have no understanding of any of the situations your talking about.. To Everyone on this site trying to talk shit & stats facts that you clearly no nothing about, you go fuck yourself. Everyone has a past & I'm sure the people writing on this don't have clear closets either. I'm not even gonna say all the good things that Joey is about now and has accomplished But if your talking shit over a website and can't even say your name then you obviously don't mean shit & you're just prolly mad cause you wasn't one of his "hoe's". So next time you try and put someone's business over the Internet why don't you get your facts straight then say it in person, little haters.
Brittany schnaare

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2012
& to MEjak please go back to school learn proper grammar, take some spelling classes & then lay off the drugs. Obviously you're not happy with your life by trying to bring someone that is doing better than you down. Thanks, bye.
That guy

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Hahaha he's doing better than her?? He's im jail dumb [email protected]! And I know who you are Brittany! Your a [email protected]! ;) Joey ain't about shit I would wax that ass
LMAO

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 1, 2013
I bet "MEjak" and "that guy" is Crystal Maxberry
Crystal maxberry

Henderson, KY

#20 Jan 21, 2013
I really have no clue why my name is any of this.... I could care less what Joey or Stacy does... That's there business not mine... I don't need to hide behind a computer.... So keep my name outta all this shit.. So lmao,, u might wanna blame someone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows a fat ghetto slob named Rosa (Jul '15) 1 min Tired of you kels 12
keishae vid or no 16 min Wanna see 2
Taylor Nicole 33 min butterNutz 4
Cody Blocker 1 hr Um wow 15
Jennifer Nicole Birdwell/ ande 1 hr Yallpetty 3
Why was Angela young missing? 1 hr lmao 2
Leighanne Hurt (Mar '13) 1 hr You know this 75
Hottest women in town? 4 hr Ebay 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance