When CPS case is close
whatajoke

Union, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Do the parents get a copy of the report? Does the report show who called? Even if you asked to be anonymous?
economy

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2013
whatajoke wrote:
Do the parents get a copy of the report? Does the report show who called? Even if you asked to be anonymous?
at no point will they ever verify the unknown caller
hi there

Kent, OH

#3 Sep 19, 2013
They don't even have a record of who called, as far as the public is concerned.
stupid

Newburgh, IN

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Does it really matter who called, if the child/children were removed there was obviously a reason. If you don't do anything wrong you don't have to worry about CPS.
lou

Evansville, IN

#5 Sep 20, 2013
When my daughters teacher called on us we were told we would get a copy after he closed it out and never did. And ours was an open and shut case.
CPS

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2013
you can obtain a copy of the report by bringing tour license to the department and submitting a request. upon doing so one will be mailed to you, but it will never list the names of those who reported it.
yep

Florence, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2013
CPS wrote:
you can obtain a copy of the report by bringing tour license to the department and submitting a request. upon doing so one will be mailed to you, but it will never list the names of those who reported it.
That can't be right. Information is very confidential. Who are you saying can show their license and obtain a copy?
CPS

Richland, IN

#8 Sep 30, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be right. Information is very confidential. Who are you saying can show their license and obtain a copy?
The defendant can - the accused perpetrator can obtain a copy of the report filed against them by coming in and submitting a request.
Nessa

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Yes you can get a copy of the report, I dont know if they black out the accusers name or if its never even filed into the report. The person doesnt HAVE to leave their name so CPS might have never known the name of the caller. I was recently in the path of an overzealous therapist who took it upon herself to call. They sent me a paper after they closed the case, just saying the accusations were unfounded and unsubstantiated. But I wanted a report for my records so I got one. It didnt have the name of the caller. I knew it was tho and she admitted to it when I confronted her
What

Evansville, IN

#10 Sep 30, 2013
Wow
really

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2013
stupid wrote:
Does it really matter who called, if the child/children were removed there was obviously a reason. If you don't do anything wrong you don't have to worry about CPS.
for one just cuzz Cps gets called doesnt mean ur a bad parent cps are baby Snatchers and usually most deffently take kids away from caring parents. N who dnt need to be takin away...but the kids who thier parents actually dnt care for dnt get takin away so get ur facts strate before ur so quick to talk.ur name fits u well stupid!!!!n i guarantee most parents will agree with me.
really

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Theres also dumb childish people who get mad at people and call cps
Witch is really low blow.and so wrong ...cps!! Are baby snatchers and thier sneaky and wrong ....and traumatizes people kids n rueins thier lives
..strate up evil
gonner

Florence, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2013
really wrote:
Theres also dumb childish people who get mad at people and call cps
Witch is really low blow.and so wrong ...cps!! Are baby snatchers and thier sneaky and wrong ....and traumatizes people kids n rueins thier lives
..strate up evil
Go back to school and learn to spell...geez....what are YOU teaching your children???
really

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2013
It's called touch screen bitch....n a free country. Prolly not were u come from tho dam u needa get layed.uptight bitch:)
gonner

Florence, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2013
Well you are touching the wrong buttons in a free country and that is where I come from...really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a NARK 16 min Shame 22
the pony is it worth the money (Feb '13) 1 hr f 119
Ian Connelly 1 hr Smmfh 4
Taxes? 1 hr wow 2
Clint Loehrlein Insanity Plea 1 hr wow 15
Matthew Dean Smith 1 hr SMH 2
Joey Coulson come out come out wherever you are! 2 hr Tony 10
Going to the Burg 3 hr Mistress K 103
galina witte 5 hr Gee 178

Evansville Jobs