jimmie ray gunn "big bo"
ha HA

Union, KY

#64 Aug 31, 2012
shakingmyhead wrote:
To me, all yall hoes that ain't Mrs. GUNN have a problem. Yall talking about what this man doing n how he living, yet, yall still jocking his dick...at the end of the day, he married n yall his side BITCHES....LOL...brag about sleeping with him n u know he married, what does that say about YOU?...and yall,`SO CALL FRIENDS', IF ANY THING WAS DONE OR SAID BY THIS MAN, U SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING TO THIS WOMAN, BUT THIS IS EVANSVILLE, YALL SOUND REAL DUMB ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS MAN SMELL N WHAT HE GOT, BUT YET BRAGGING ABOUT BEING WITH HIM......STUPID, STUPID, STUPID....THINK B4 U SPEAK ON SOMETHING...STUPID SIDELINE HOES....MONICA SAYS IT BETTA....LOL....
He wuz married when the stank ass hoe got wit him..
Missie

Union, KY

#65 Aug 31, 2012
shakingmyhead wrote:
To me, all yall hoes that ain't Mrs. GUNN have a problem. Yall talking about what this man doing n how he living, yet, yall still jocking his dick...at the end of the day, he married n yall his side BITCHES....LOL...brag about sleeping with him n u know he married, what does that say about YOU?...and yall,`SO CALL FRIENDS', IF ANY THING WAS DONE OR SAID BY THIS MAN, U SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING TO THIS WOMAN, BUT THIS IS EVANSVILLE, YALL SOUND REAL DUMB ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS MAN SMELL N WHAT HE GOT, BUT YET BRAGGING ABOUT BEING WITH HIM......STUPID, STUPID, STUPID....THINK B4 U SPEAK ON SOMETHING...STUPID SIDELINE HOES....MONICA SAYS IT BETTA....LOL....
Well mrs.Gunn has a problem. cause he got a NEW BABY BOY! Wonder how many more!!!!What a MAN for turning ur back on your kid..
josh11

Union, KY

#66 Sep 1, 2012
Sounds like a trip to the courthouse.He be showing all of the MRS.GUNN love too all!Go to Church and listen!
blackgirl

Evansville, IN

#67 Sep 1, 2012
thugmisses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep in the ville or Corinth,MS
just saw him driving a blk truck in evansville
white

Union, KY

#68 Sep 1, 2012
blackgirl wrote:
<quoted text> just saw him driving a blk truck in evansville
he owns a white truck thats broke down.he is either on the south side or east.. has no job.
EVfinest

United States

#69 Sep 1, 2012
ha HA wrote:
<quoted text>He wuz married when the stank ass hoe got wit him..
n he shouldve never left vette...cuz the [email protected] hes doin here, makes him look bad n her a queen. She was a good wife to bo...none o yall could ever do it like vette.ijs
enviedbymany

United States

#70 Sep 1, 2012
shakingmyhead wrote:
Couldn't have said it any better u hit right on the money that's exactly what they are and looking pitiful and sad in the process.
enviedbymany

United States

#71 Sep 1, 2012
blackgirl wrote:
<quoted text> just saw him driving a blk truck in evansville
U lying cause he don't have a blk truck or nor does his friends or family and his wife's truck is not blk so u a r f*king lying
HELP

Union, KY

#73 Sep 1, 2012
GO TO CHURCH u ALL NEED HIM IN UR LIFE!
my2cents

United States

#74 Sep 1, 2012
Remember the story the frog and the toad? Well capris look like the frog. That b*tch is very ugly. Always lying about being pregnant. B*tch you know them tubes is very far apart. Lmao lame broke b*tch.
HELP

Union, KY

#75 Sep 1, 2012
my2cents wrote:
Remember the story the frog and the toad? Well capris look like the frog. That b*tch is very ugly. Always lying about being pregnant. B*tch you know them tubes is very far apart. Lmao lame broke b*tch.
That hoe has done that 3 or 4 times screaming im pregnant!! U fake hoe u cant keep a man with that anymore!Ladys now days can take care of their own!So get a life u cant be happy being MRS.GUNN knowing myself what thats like!
my2cents

United States

#76 Sep 1, 2012
HELP wrote:
<quoted text>That hoe has done that 3 or 4 times screaming im pregnant!! U fake hoe u cant keep a man with that anymore!Ladys now days can take care of their own!So get a life u cant be happy being MRS.GUNN knowing myself what thats like!

Of course she's a desperate b*tch that wants some attention.
mee

Union, KY

#77 Sep 1, 2012
All i got to say is "how do my pp taste B*tch" capris is so dumb!
UnSeLfIShHeArT
#78 Sep 1, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> Bitch u got what u deserved, u knew what it was so stop crying and push on slut.
If i may ask what did he or she deserve?
UnSeLfIShHeArT
#79 Sep 1, 2012
Missie wrote:
<quoted text>Well mrs.Gunn has a problem. cause he got a NEW BABY BOY! Wonder how many more!!!!What a MAN for turning ur back on your kid..
Ok so he cheated and got sum gurl knocked up? im lost
laughing

Union, KY

#80 Sep 2, 2012
my2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she's a desperate b*tch that wants some attention.
Its her kids that need some attention looking the way thay do...so so bad! Her youngest girl is her so called mans COUSIN!She is so nasty and lazy chasen a man that dont want you so he be out sleeping around with girls all the time!GEt right girl then try and find a real man
Allsmiles

Union, KY

#81 Sep 2, 2012
How do u like his trim...i did it.:)
shakingmyhead

United States

#82 Sep 2, 2012
Wow, yall some silly hoes, get ya info right b4 u start taking about who her baby daddy is,some of you hoes need to take a trip to reality ville, all yall need to b sent to Haters Island for a sentence of....The rest of your life...
missie

Union, KY

#83 Sep 2, 2012
shakingmyhead wrote:
Wow, yall some silly hoes, get ya info right b4 u start taking about who her baby daddy is,some of you hoes need to take a trip to reality ville, all yall need to b sent to Haters Island for a sentence of....The rest of your life...
Oh! The facts are good found his name,but not good news he is way behind in childsupport.So the paper work is going! A test will be done. He will see soon!Dont really care what he is doing in his life,but he do have a son....
my2cents

United States

#84 Sep 2, 2012
Capri shut yo man looking azz up. Are you pregnant today hoe or did you miscarry? Smh imaginary babies . Shut up lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terri axton married yesterday? 2 min Sarah 5
Kelsey Klodowski looses her son. 25 min QUIT 16
Kyle hall Samantha ommart 27 min Terri 4
Why do most of you jump into getting married i... 40 min Haha 7
Tiff Austin 45 min ruby 2
Amanda Breeze?? 51 min Yikes 10
Chip Gaines 59 min Chip Gaines 6
Truth about Methville 8 hr Mistress K 65

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web