jimmie ray gunn "big bo"
Mississippi Mike

Union, KY

#22 Aug 25, 2012
If that is the same Bo who was locked up in Alcorn county, den I wuz loked up wit his tall azz. He had hiz own bit€¦ in Der. He was f¥kkin hiz cellie erry nite. I ain't seen him since I ben hurr but da dude I was in Der wit is like 6'10.
uboth kno me

Union, KY

#23 Aug 25, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> Bitch u got what u deserved, u knew what it was so stop crying and push on slut.
JAMIE THAT I C CANT B THE SL#T N ALL OF THIS BECAUSE U DONE BEEN WITH HIS FAMILY CAPRICE DONT U GOT A KID WITH HIS COUSIN. UR A JOKE. HE TELLS ME EVERYTHANG
DUDE

Union, KY

#24 Aug 25, 2012
uboth kno me wrote:
<quoted text>I WAS THINKING THAT TOO BIG MAN ALRIGHT DCK BUT HE POPS WAY TO QUICK EVEN WHEN TRYING, WASTE OF MY TIME BUT FUN
DUDE i know him!"WOW"
BBigg WiNNer

Union, KY

#25 Aug 25, 2012
smh wrote:
couldnt tell the truth if it was to save his life...always a hoe..
BRo u messed up!! ive had my eye on ur whitegirl sexy as hell. yummy!!!!!!!! CALL me girl :)
smh

Union, KY

#26 Aug 25, 2012
uboth kno me wrote:
<quoted text>jimmie ray. i have been with this man for a few years. so a wife what a joke u both are!
its ok i kne what it was,,,,but so do bo thats y he knows i always have his back..ive been there for the last ^6. years. im not going no where..he trust that..wify has only had ^6 months with bo without me in it..living with me pretty much most of that time..fckn me 2 days before thay got married and 2 weeks after..i dont feel bad for fckn a married man cas he was married when we both met him... i do love him and he do me..if he didnt i wouldnt b in his life for so long so fuck him all u want just kno my boo boo will always want me..he loves us both
The truth

Evansville, IN

#27 Aug 25, 2012
In my opinion Jamie and Caprice are both dumb as he!!. Why would 2 relatively attractive women argue over a bum, who has no job, can't stay out of jail, can't screw for longer than 5 min and constantly cheats on both of them.
green

Union, KY

#28 Aug 25, 2012
uboth kno me wrote:
<quoted text>JAMIE THAT I C CANT B THE SL#T N ALL OF THIS BECAUSE U DONE BEEN WITH HIS FAMILY CAPRICE DONT U GOT A KID WITH HIS COUSIN. UR A JOKE. HE TELLS ME EVERYTHANG
Thats Right capri be smashing all da Homies! He A Dumba$$ for REal
green

Union, KY

#29 Aug 26, 2012
The truth wrote:
In my opinion Jamie and Caprice are both dumb as he!!. Why would 2 relatively attractive women argue over a bum, who has no job, can't stay out of jail, can't screw for longer than 5 min and constantly cheats on both of them.
BRRah ha ha! BRO no wonder thay swet my nuts..I can have them both!!ha hhhaaa
UR FAMILY

Union, KY

#30 Aug 26, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> Bitch u got what u deserved, u knew what it was so stop crying and push on slut.
BO is STRight up dog! He dont love u.hell last year da asss tryed ta get wit me while u was wit the kids? He asked ta c my kat.Im SORRY i really havent been around since.
pinky

Union, KY

#31 Aug 26, 2012
THE WHITE GIRL IS FINE!
babymomma

Union, KY

#32 Aug 26, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> if u say so, hahaha u cant make me mad by saying that I know better. U just mad cause u r here 2 b used and thats always, I have say over everything that goes on and besides im always 1st over u and u cant deal with it. Thats 4 life pyscho, u have no power or control so keep being used we need that money. Haha
lmmfao he usen both you brods he still f#ckn me
smh

Union, KY

#33 Aug 26, 2012
green wrote:
<quoted text>BRRah ha ha! BRO no wonder thay swet my nuts..I can have them both!!ha hhhaaa
ok to clear this stuff up.i do not sleep with any of my mans friends or anyone that he knows its not my style!so as having me is a no go sweetie.idk about the other partys in this,but not me.bo knows what it is and we will keep it like that.
cookie

Union, KY

#34 Aug 27, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>ok to clear this stuff up.i do not sleep with any of my mans friends or anyone that he knows its not my style!so as having me is a no go sweetie.idk about the other partys in this,but not me.bo knows what it is and we will keep it like that.
AWW honey,really bo is a hoe! caprice just dont kno how many he is talking too!HE GOES OUT TO PLAY AND SHE WAITS FOR HIM TO COME HOME NOT KNOWING WHO HE JUST FCKD.
U know me

United States

#35 Aug 27, 2012
First off u chicks need 2 keep my name out ur mouth and I never slept with any1 in his family and had no baby, stupid mf. Jamie u r a stupid pyscho bitch, bitch at least I never tried 2 kill myself over the man. U took all those pills and liquor was on the bed naked and u thought he was gona come save u but he didn't. Some1 else did, so who is the fool u r confined 2 ur house with him he's never done nothing 4 u but let u swallow his cum and fuck u and u told me that! He gets me anything I want and was helping with the bills, so u r just a free ride bitch. Keep my name out ur mouth.
smh

Union, KY

#36 Aug 27, 2012
CAPRICE R U CRAZY HOE.. IF BO REALLY WANTED UR STANK ASSS HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN FUCKING EVERYONE ELSE HE A HOE TOO. HELL WHAT KIND OF WOMAN R U U CANT KEEPS UR OWN CRIB OR JOB..HE JUST CALLING AROUND JUST TO FIND A PLACE TO GO..ALREADY ASKING ME TO COME HOME..AS Of SUCKIN HIS DICK HUN I NEVER HAVE LET THAT MAN COME IN MY MOUTH!!!IM JUST THAT DAMN GOOD BABYGIRL!!GET A LIFE AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE HE MIGHT REALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME WANT TO B WITH U,,,UR NOT A REAL WOMAN!!!UR A SCEEZER.. WHAT KINDA OF WOMAN SAYS ITS OK FOR HER HUBBY TO FUCK ANYONE AS LONG AS HE IS SEEN WITH HER...ALL AROUND FAKE AND FUNNY!! LOVE YA BO TALK TO U TONIGHT BABE.AND NO TH HASNT CAME BY YET ILL LET U KNO.. CAPRICE GRAY GUNN HAVE A NICE DAY B*TCH
smh

Union, KY

#37 Aug 27, 2012
U know me wrote:
First off u chicks need 2 keep my name out ur mouth and I never slept with any1 in his family and had no baby, stupid mf. Jamie u r a stupid pyscho bitch, bitch at least I never tried 2 kill myself over the man. U took all those pills and liquor was on the bed naked and u thought he was gona come save u but he didn't. Some1 else did, so who is the fool u r confined 2 ur house with him he's never done nothing 4 u but let u swallow his cum and fuck u and u told me that! He gets me anything I want and was helping with the bills, so u r just a free ride bitch. Keep my name out ur mouth.
WHAT ABOUT U SAYN U WAS GOING TO HAVE HIS BABY AND LOST IT HUN ALL LIES SWEETIE HE KNE U WAS FCKED UP ON THAT NO PAPER WORK...NO BABY OF HIS HAS NEVER BEEN IN UR BELLY AT ALL
smh

Union, KY

#38 Aug 27, 2012
U know me wrote:
WHAT BILLS U EAT OFF THE STATE, U CANT HOLD A JOB,AND U HOMELESS LIVING EVERYWHERE. ITS JUST SAD THE ONLY PLACE U WAS SEEN HIM WAS IN A HOTEL..WHAT A HUBBY...U GO BO!I OWN MY CRIB, JOB AND U SAID A GOOD CASH FLOW! IM WHAT U CALL A WOMAN AND CAN HOLD MY OWN,ANd LIKE U SAID GREAT IN THE SAC!!LOL SO HOLD UR HUBBY REAL TIGHT BECAUSE HE WILL STRAY OUT!!
clinicCaLL

Florence, KY

#40 Aug 27, 2012
I ain't never messed wit dat dude, but I kno a few girls who have and they all said the same thing..He stink and they needed a trip to the health department! So, yuck on whoever tryna get wit him!
Umhahahahaha

Florence, KY

#41 Aug 27, 2012
I heard he stunk too. This was before Caprice got married. I do know Jamie is CRAZY!!! He hangs around Shorty and Mike. Isn't he married still?
Seen it

Union, KY

#42 Aug 27, 2012
Umhahahahaha wrote:
I heard he stunk too. This was before Caprice got married. I do know Jamie is CRAZY!!! He hangs around Shorty and Mike. Isn't he married still?
he do stink! but jamie is cool peeps!Bo keeps many ladys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"hadi shrine will never see a profit" 5 min Sad sad 4
Spuds n stuff 6 min facts 3
Can a younger woman actually love an older guy? 7 min Blu-ray 15
All PONY & Scores dancers are prostitutes (Sep '15) 17 min MCD 12
New Bars on Franklin? (Aug '13) 18 min Lit 21
Tim Burcham 33 min Curious 1
Talk of The Town Pizza 36 min useaho 7
Isaiah hagan?Who was he to Halle? 39 min senseless 6
Rathgerber Murder 2 hr Drew Peacock 113
Body at Alcoa Soccer fields 7 hr Skinny 108