jimmie ray gunn "big bo"

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
smh

Union, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
couldnt tell the truth if it was to save his life...always a hoe..
U know me

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
smh wrote:
Bitch u got what u deserved, u knew what it was so stop crying and push on slut.
smh

Union, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> Bitch u got what u deserved, u knew what it was so stop crying and push on slut.
thats funny he always comes back ALWAYS
haha

Union, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
smh wrote:

i hear he likes the boys
Green

Union, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2012
He just mad! I can FCK his BTCHES better!!!
growsum

Union, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Dont he coach kids Football? Is he really BIG? I dont kno if he should be around my kids...hmmmmm
U know me

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny he always comes back ALWAYS
so u think, I do know where u work and live! I will see u soon pyscho bitch!!!
shm

Union, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> so u think, I do know where u work and live! I will see u soon pyscho bitch!!!
ur so funny...still talking to him babe...lol so get over it
U know me

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2012
shm wrote:
<quoted text>ur so funny...still talking to him babe...lol so get over it
if u say so, hahaha u cant make me mad by saying that I know better. U just mad cause u r here 2 b used and thats always, I have say over everything that goes on and besides im always 1st over u and u cant deal with it. Thats 4 life pyscho, u have no power or control so keep being used we need that money. Haha
smh

Union, KY

#11 Aug 24, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> if u say so, hahaha u cant make me mad by saying that I know better. U just mad cause u r here 2 b used and thats always, I have say over everything that goes on and besides im always 1st over u and u cant deal with it. Thats 4 life pyscho, u have no power or control so keep being used we need that money. Haha
that so funny i didnt give him any cash flow and wasnt going to..all he wanted was me.. all u know is what he told u..and we both know what it is...ill alays b there for him he knows that...so never think u r the only one..im there..so do ur job and fix his truck i need that ride hoe....he has been living with me since he came back from mississippi so like i said get over it he cant stand u
U know me

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>that so funny i didnt give him any cash flow and wasnt going to..all he wanted was me.. all u know is what he told u..and we both know what it is...ill alays b there for him he knows that...so never think u r the only one..im there..so do ur job and fix his truck i need that ride hoe....he has been living with me since he came back from mississippi so like i said get over it he cant stand u
no u gona get it fixed, u beneath me bitch and u the hoe sucking everybody dick and and hater with ur min wage working azz. ull see us real soon as in 2day. Smoochies
smh

Union, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2012
U know me wrote:
<quoted text> no u gona get it fixed, u beneath me bitch and u the hoe sucking everybody dick and and hater with ur min wage working azz. ull see us real soon as in 2day. Smoochies
aww sweetie r u mad that ur man hates fckin u...im better thats y he always comes back...not for cash,,well maybe its because u dont have any,,so sad!!!jail moved to diff. state and he always come back he will always want me!!!get overit
smh

Union, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>aww sweetie r u mad that ur man hates fckin u...im better thats y he always comes back...not for cash,,well maybe its because u dont have any,,so sad!!!jail moved to diff. state and he always come back he will always want me!!!get overit
go ahead and put some cash on his phone too,,i hate it calling his friends phones and getn calls from numbers..
unforgettable

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2012
B*tch grow up and get a life Jamie he don't want ur dusty nasty stanking white ass he just using the shit out u. He just needed a place to stay when he came back from Mississippi girl boo he love his d*ck sucked that's why he keeps running back to u any man gon keep doing that especially if that money is flowing, his penis is getting sucked, and if he got a free place to stay. Stop thinking ur the one boo cause its not happening ur just the sideline ho u done heard that Monica song b*tch u will never be Mrs. Gunn honey hoes can't be turned into housewives ho remember that. Ur irrelevant when it comes to his wife boo he always knows where is heart is b*tch and clearly its not with u
smh

Union, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2012
unforgettable wrote:
B*tch grow up and get a life Jamie he don't want ur dusty nasty stanking white ass he just using the shit out u. He just needed a place to stay when he came back from Mississippi girl boo he love his d*ck sucked that's why he keeps running back to u any man gon keep doing that especially if that money is flowing, his penis is getting sucked, and if he got a free place to stay. Stop thinking ur the one boo cause its not happening ur just the sideline ho u done heard that Monica song b*tch u will never be Mrs. Gunn honey hoes can't be turned into housewives ho remember that. Ur irrelevant when it comes to his wife boo he always knows where is heart is b*tch and clearly its not with u
if u was number 1 there wouldnt me number 2 so what u doing wrong hun...he will b back like i said all along..watch and see..
bad boy89

Union, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2012
he is under cava brotha.....enough said
a real Black Man

Evansville, IN

#18 Aug 24, 2012
LOL, Bo, has been staying with Jamie for 3 mos acting like he didn't even have a wife, talked about her like a dog. Truth is... If either of you had any sense you would both leave his bum ads alone. But, wifey is too busy listening to his lies and I think Jamie just does.hil because she can.
smh

Union, KY

#19 Aug 24, 2012
a real Black Man wrote:
LOL, Bo, has been staying with Jamie for 3 mos acting like he didn't even have a wife, talked about her like a dog. Truth is... If either of you had any sense you would both leave his bum ads alone. But, wifey is too busy listening to his lies and I think Jamie just does.hil because she can.
i kno u right..its just funny that he uses the same lines on her as he do me..i didnt want to b his wify cas i kne he would always be up to kno good..y marry that when i kno how it ends,,so i fuck with him..i really feel sorry for her
uboth kno me

Union, KY

#20 Aug 25, 2012
smh wrote:
jimmie ray. i have been with this man for a few years. so a wife what a joke u both are!
uboth kno me

Union, KY

#21 Aug 25, 2012
bad boy89 wrote:
he is under cava brotha.....enough said
I WAS THINKING THAT TOO BIG MAN ALRIGHT DCK BUT HE POPS WAY TO QUICK EVEN WHEN TRYING, WASTE OF MY TIME BUT FUN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Lowe 2 min Angel 21
Long story short 5 min Redisdead 14
Central High School Bullies! Theres Plenty 46 min Intheknow 86
Elisha Sout Bag Grigsby arrested again (Sep '15) 57 min Sure 75
Tank Oldham 1 hr Curious 1
time to get off that welfare and get jobs 2 hr Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 10
Josh Draper 2 hr Fatfuk 4
Snitch for Aleah 12 hr Lets find aleah t... 62

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web