First Prev
of 2
Next Last
coo peeps

Duluth, GA

#21 May 9, 2013
Just got a new tat from joji in last month n I wont go anywhere else ever again hes def worth the wait of scheduling a month or more in advance
b. c.

Louisville, OH

#22 May 9, 2013
coo peeps wrote:
Just got a new tat from joji in last month n I wont go anywhere else ever again hes def worth the wait of scheduling a month or more in advance
Cool. I've heard enough good things about him, so I'm definitely going with him.
rick grimmes

Evansville, IN

#23 May 10, 2013
I will say I believe it was towards the beginning of his tattoo career. so he has prolly progressed a lot.
hellno

Evansville, IN

#24 May 11, 2013
He is the best been the best.
Lol

Newburgh, IN

#25 May 11, 2013
ThatDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Best artist in the area. He comes off as an "ass" because morons want stupid ass repetitive tattoos. He is very honest, if you don't like his honesty then go to that fat nasty bitch in Coonville.
I've got ink from Joji and Trip both, get nothing but compliments. Joji is great, along with Josh Sutton and Jared Scott
fat nasty bitch in coonville?? Tattoo bob?? Lol
Jeff K

Newburgh, IN

#26 May 12, 2013
Shane Klos at Revolution Ink is really good! Check him out
coo peeps

Duluth, GA

#27 May 15, 2013
Got two compliments yesterday on my tat joji did n I get complimented all the time. Healed well no scarring and is very detailed n just wonderful
JustME

Newburgh, IN

#28 May 15, 2013
He did my tat and I love it! Yes I paid 100 for small wrist tat but it was worth it. My friend went to everlasting in west n hers looks like shit! Best 100 I've ever spent.
Fan

Evansville, IN

#29 May 17, 2013
Joji is without question the BEST! There is no other comparison, plus his attitude and modesty are what make him a professional. Love him
Need To Know

Akron, OH

#30 May 21, 2013
Where is he(Joji) working at now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Webster who other girls has he made squirt? 12 min Ur dumb 4
Step moms/dads that are out of control (Mar '12) 15 min Say what 13
east weld conveyance 36 min yhee 1
tell ya what 1 hr potluck 2
thanks topix 1 hr fire 11
Kendra Nellis 1 hr LongShlongLadong 1
that women on facebook 2 hr hey 1
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE