Lost

Florence, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Not looking for pity or sympathy just venting. But I hate feeling like I have no one to turn to even though I'm surrounded by people who love me. I've been going through some tough situations for the past year & I see no light at the end of the tunnel it just keeps getting worse. I wish I had someone who understood so I can release all these toxic thoughts. I don't know how much longer I can keep this mask on before I break. I can't keep living my life to make everyone else's easy then I feel guilty if I know I can help someone but choose not to. I just need a little bit of help to lighten my burden. Cutting a lot of people off. I have to face that their are a lot of people who are truly out for self
MJE

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Lost wrote:
Not looking for pity or sympathy just venting. But I hate feeling like I have no one to turn to even though I'm surrounded by people who love me. I've been going through some tough situations for the past year & I see no light at the end of the tunnel it just keeps getting worse. I wish I had someone who understood so I can release all these toxic thoughts. I don't know how much longer I can keep this mask on before I break. I can't keep living my life to make everyone else's easy then I feel guilty if I know I can help someone but choose not to. I just need a little bit of help to lighten my burden. Cutting a lot of people off. I have to face that their are a lot of people who are truly out for self
I feel your pain. I'm ready to explode and it's not going to be pretty.
Meee

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
I know how you feel.....
Lol

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Lost wrote:
God will bless you! Don't worry keep god first, and the bs last.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Lowe 6 min Family 10
Lady's only 30 min Fun 1
Woods battery on morgan 32 min They suck 3
Looking for fun now 36 min Horny 1
Michael Mitchell (Apr '16) 37 min Hahahaha 3
Clarissa Holmes stripping ?? 44 min haha 8
my husband hates me 57 min Same boat 55
I think my husband is cheating with randoms on ... 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 50
Fisting fun 3 hr Fountains 117

Evansville Jobs