Next Last
curious

Newburgh, IN

#1 Mar 14, 2012
what are they all about??
undecided

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Used to be the gutta boys but they split. Now it is the Ruff Ryders and Iron Rockets.
whodat

Boonville, IN

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Ruff Ryders ? More like , JUST ROUGH. All the females are played out hoes.
busa dude

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2012
How do I find them. Need some peeps to ride with.
me

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Nothing wrong with some good biker hoes.
sheep

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 17, 2012
baaaadddd joke.
somebody

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2012
whodat wrote:
Ruff Ryders ? More like , JUST ROUGH. All the females are played out hoes.
played out hoes huh? Lol.
heyyo

Evansville, IN

#9 Jun 8, 2012
Iron Rockets or Street runnerz, best bike 'club' and nicest, fun to be around, no drama...
somebody

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2012
heyyo wrote:
Iron Rockets or Street runnerz, best bike 'club' and nicest, fun to be around, no drama...
all the groups kick it together anyways
Rider

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
all the groups kick it together anyways
No they don't! Street Runnerz will ride with anybody, Iron Rockets don't really ride but when they do they don't ride with beginners or anyone they don't know or females. Most of the Ruff Ryders only ride with you if you are a Ruff Ryder or a prospect for Ruff Ryderz. Street Runnerz is the way to go.
lcandewutoo

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2012
Well look up helcat she will do u n yur crew dayum she will do anybody with a stick between their legs ewww
real

United States

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Street Runners or Iron Rockets are the ones to ride with AND Iron Rockets will ride with girls. Ruff Ryders are just about the drama. Head down to the river any nice night and your sure to find any SR or IR that's willing to ride
Cat

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 8, 2012
It's a shame yall dum people running off at the mouth undercover....cuz you fit in with all the dum wanna be down dudes r females...The helcat don't give a rats you know what on what you talking bout cuz yall thirsty dummies are on here talking like females and wish you did know helcat like you talk and think....so keep running yo mouths on HERE like you do best...cuz helcat dont have time for it but she see she have FANS and yall don't have a life but to be on a website TALKING SMACK with your bored self LMFRRAO.....Ruff Ryders....Loved By Few,Hated By Many,Respected By ALL....DUMMIES
SHUTUP

Florence, KY

#18 Jun 8, 2012
U B**CHES MUST DONT KNOW HELCAT AND WHY THE F**K YALL GOT TO HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME IF YALL HOES WERE REAL YALL WOULDNT BE HIDING. YALL KNOW THAT SHE PROBABLY WILL BEAT YALL A**ES IF SHE KNEW WHO YALL DUMB A**ES WAS. YALL BITCHES NEED TO GROW THE F**K UP AND GO DO SOMETHING WITH YALL LIVES. AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT SHE PROBABLY KNOW YALL. DONT WORRY CUZ I GOT SOMEBODY THAT KNOW HOW TO LOOK UP IP ADDRESSES DUMB A**ES. LETS SEE WHOS GOING TO BE LAUGHING THEN LOL.
reeree

United States

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Ya put on quite a show very entertaining y u taken up for her hot choc r one of them bustdown ruff ryder white chicks helcat is a whore she knows who I am she burnt my man I will smack that trick with a tooth brush n a medicated douche n tell rubin to get her hair done so she don't have to keep rocking them played out braids n baby mushroom wraps helcat is a bust down she is used for a nutt sac that is wat it is you know this is a fact so helcat u kno u will only get respected by a penis n yur mouth you pissy ass trick
lil mama

United States

#21 Jun 10, 2012
curious wrote:
what are they all about??
Ruff Ryders is an organization of multiple divisions including the motorcycle division. The chapter here is one of six chapters in Indiana but RR is worldwide. Despite the local bs Evansville's chapter continues to grow and press forward. We ride with everyone, MC or independent riders and continue to give back to the community and embrace the set. Any serious questions or @busa u need somebody to ride with get at me. Ask some riders, chances are somebody will have my contact info.
smh

United States

#22 Jun 10, 2012
Helen is a good person. She has a big heart and does for other people all the time. She works all the time, and dont fuck wit these ragedy ass men around here for these reasons exactly (drama, bullshit and childish ass people) Shes grown and does what the hell she wants to do without regards to what another mf thinks about it! Ree Ree sound about right... re-re-retarded
reeree

United States

#23 Jun 10, 2012
Yea she may b a good person but was f**king my man she burnt him I have no sympathy for women like that! N as far as retarded id think so ! So good person to u homewrecking hoebag to me!
serious question

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 10, 2012
Any of the men single and decent?
hell no

Boynton Beach, FL

#25 Jun 11, 2012
Nome that u wanna touch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny T 3 min Yuck 12
Missing handicapped girl 5 min prediction 219
women who put partying and sex before they kids 13 min Abby 7
Cristy Celaya (Jul '12) 38 min Question 32
Gretchen Gerling (Jun '12) 42 min Sooverherbs 45
Jimtown 48 min Dagger 4
Matt Reed 57 min Proif 9

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance