All or nothing, love doctor

All or nothing, love doctor

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Lady lost

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I really need an opinion. I dated my high school sweety for 4 years, we split up and ever since he has been in and out of my life, always wanting to get back with me. We have been dating other people since we broke up.. But he still wants to get me back and honestly it's been almost 3 years since I left him and although I am dating someone I can not stop thinking about him I miss him so much! Why do I still have these feelings for someone who I see occasionally? Should I feel like this after I have been in a relationship with someone for this long? I feel like I want him back too but then I doubt myself bc I'm worried that we will get back together and it will not work out like what we are hoping for. What worries me the most is that he will cheat on me ( which in the past he has not ) because things have changed lots since then and we were younger then And I am now 23. And also that i will loose what ive put into my current relationship thered be no going back, i am desperate for advice obviously or I wouldn't be on here but it's better to sometimes get an opinion from strangers. Should I take the chance and risk my current relationship if it doesn't work or just leave him alone? I need answers!! Someone i don't knw what to do!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vivian Leighanne Whitlock calls herself a mom lol 5 min eminem 2
HOOTERS Suck 9 min it was at walmart 22
Landlords/Rental Companies to Avoid? 12 min Chip Gaines 15
Donale Thomas fine ass 50 min Beentherehadthat 10
Chip Gaines Girlfriend 55 min neko 2
Doobie lol lol lol lol 1 hr Bybydodo 3
Heath McCutcheon 1 hr For real 60

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages