tell us why do some white ppl really...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#92 Aug 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="Star*Child"] <quoted text>
Andrew Zimmerman isn't white. And yes pretty sad he took the law into his own hands. Im mad because he was a youth black or white. Especially since Zimmerman wasn't an official home-owner in the community. I'm sure you'll cry racial-foul when Zimmerman is convicted.( Kind of like the day you cried when Obama became the 1st black president!)[/QUOTE]no I didn't cry. Just knew there was going to be rap
concerts in the white house. Empty promises and tripled debt.

“Keep a cool tool.”

Since: Jul 12

HENDERSON KY

#93 Aug 31, 2012
Licensed_2Carry wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them can't speak English and you obviously can't write in proper English. Based on your punctuation and sentence structure, I do not believe you have the ability to hire anyone. You're full of it. Certain employers hire Mexicans over whites and blacks because they know they don't have to pay them much. So if you do have a position of authority the only reason you would have that many Mexicans working for you would be because they don't speak English. They don't know how dumb their boss really is. I can tell you're one of those with little to no education. Good try with your whole work ethic approach.
I not trying anything and if i cared about what you thought I'd take the time to write correctly but I'm on a phone nerd and its to much trouble to type correctly.I have so many hispanics because they shows up every day.They make more than average pay for this area.It doesn't take collage degree to do my job just work ethnic.I don't miss any work here every day never late and never have excuses.that's all you need to make it in this world.
eyeswideshut

United States

#94 Aug 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="be real!!"]Out of the prison inmate population 70% is non white out of the highest % of un-employment in our country's history 7.4 are white and 14.1 are black so really what is your points numbers don't Lie. So let me guess it is always the white persons fault that black people go to jail and it's our fault that you can't get a job. Right. The bureau of labor statistics will show you what you need to know.[/QUOTE]

Sir, I said you would be surprised how many minorities have been thrown in jail because of false information or testimony from whites. Not ALL, SOME. Now feel to lie & tell me the bureau of labor statistics provides that kind of information. Google "wrongful prosecution cases against minorities" & then let me know what you "choose" to find.
Doctor Mengele

Florence, KY

#95 Aug 31, 2012
A brother of a very good friend of mine was shot and killed at a gas station in Detroit after a verbal confrontation between him and his friends and a group of black guys.After leaving the store he was shot in the back,the police got the guy,everyone i.d. him but later that night they cut him loose,after the media found out they asked the d.a. office why and the answer was that the all white witnesses had been biased and would have i.d. any black guy for the crime.This is black run Detroit where white life has no value and black crime is so rampant and out of control the police don't even respond to 1/2 the calls,if i'm full of it then look it up!,my hometown is an embarrassment to all of America!,it was once my home but now all the white people are gone.
know

Evansville, IN

#96 Aug 31, 2012
Cracker wrote:
So you dislike people today because of what some people in history did? And because some people in the country mistreat you? That sounds like generalization and racism.
What if some white people didn't like black people because black on white crime is very prominent, yet white on black crime is pretty much unheard of?
There is a saying to heal oneself before trying to heal others. You may take that to heart.
TREVON MARTIN
truestory

Louisville, KY

#97 Aug 31, 2012
Doctor Mengele wrote:
A brother of a very good friend of mine was shot and killed at a gas station in Detroit after a verbal confrontation between him and his friends and a group of black guys.After leaving the store he was shot in the back,the police got the guy,everyone i.d. him but later that night they cut him loose,after the media found out they asked the d.a. office why and the answer was that the all white witnesses had been biased and would have i.d. any black guy for the crime.This is black run Detroit where white life has no value and black crime is so rampant and out of control the police don't even respond to 1/2 the calls,if i'm full of it then look it up!,my hometown is an embarrassment to all of America!,it was once my home but now all the white people are gone.
Detroit needs 3 valiums a day for everyone.
Star*Child

Louisville, KY

#99 Aug 31, 2012
packing pappy wrote:
<quoted text>i can speak for Mexicans i have 11 sitting here in front of me right now.they tell me they don't like blacks because y'all talk to much.don't have any work ethic and try to act like your big shit with your whips and rent and roll rims.you try to bully them a and they ain't scared of you the just don't want to get deported so they back down.look out black people the whites are hiring Mexicans over you any day we want shit done without all the crybaby shit.i have 11 employees all Mexican 1 female.we work hard all week then play hard on the weekend.there is the truth for you.i am friends with all my employees most c can't speak English but we still try to keep it real and i love that about them.so stop acting like tough guys pull you pants up talk to a white guy like he don't owe you money and i promise you'll get jobs respect and every thing you every worked for.we whites doing the hiring don't owe you shit other than the chance to act right of you can't than you'll never Getty anywhere
That's the funny thing unless you talked to each and every Mexican in the whole world... who really gives a sh&$!! Not all Mexicans are legal citizens. They're probably mad a black turned their family in to the immigration office. I bet all 11 live in the same house too...Nasty!!!
Star*Child

Louisville, KY

#100 Aug 31, 2012
josh2k1 wrote:
[QUOTE who="Star*Child"] <quoted text>
Andrew Zimmerman isn't white. And yes pretty sad he took the law into his own hands. Im mad because he was a youth black or white. Especially since Zimmerman wasn't an official home-owner in the community. I'm sure you'll cry racial-foul when Zimmerman is convicted.( Kind of like the day you cried when Obama became the 1st black president!)"

no I didn't cry. Just knew there was going to be rap
concerts in the white house. Empty promises and tripled debt.
What a joke the economy was already screwed by Lil Bush and his daddy. But I bet you never complained. And Clinton had it set up for Lil Bush. Only problem is his focus was more on making a profit for Halliburton and keeping taxes down for the financial elite. All you Obama haters are funny because you only hate him for 1 reason. And you have to realize every hated president is always re-elected because of high- paying special interest groups.Not the voters..
really

Evansville, IN

#101 Aug 31, 2012
most of the racism comes from bein in prison i believe u ever met a whit man that came out the joint doin 25 years bids on real gangsta shit and the last thng they fearin is a monkey actin tough they all will tell you how disgusting they are and how they allhavn sex w eachother wen they locked up in a whole the race is disgusting they never moved out the ghetto because they dnt want to u cant change sumthn that doesnt want to be changed and theres no point in "fearing" sumthn that bleeds the same way as us white people do.. the normal ones that have jobs college degrees and no excuse for themselves if they fail at life ... the point is the whole race cant admit they are their biggest problem jus take the easy way out .. its the "white people " fault haha bunch a b.s
noged

Louisville, KY

#102 Aug 31, 2012
really wrote:
most of the racism comes from bein in prison i believe u ever met a whit man that came out the joint doin 25 years bids on real gangsta shit and the last thng they fearin is a monkey actin tough they all will tell you how disgusting they are and how they allhavn sex w eachother wen they locked up in a whole the race is disgusting they never moved out the ghetto because they dnt want to u cant change sumthn that doesnt want to be changed and theres no point in "fearing" sumthn that bleeds the same way as us white people do.. the normal ones that have jobs college degrees and no excuse for themselves if they fail at life ... the point is the whole race cant admit they are their biggest problem jus take the easy way out .. its the "white people " fault haha bunch a b.s
Guess there weren't any GED classes in there. White men have prison sex too.
dumb

Monticello, IN

#103 Sep 23, 2012
they don't.. they just they build into it..

you get in an argument with them.. and they use the race as their most powerful counter attack in conversation.. which makes you fight back and causes you to think they are this way.. and they constantly use it and build upon it makes them feel better and it is a great way to gain some structure in life by appearing racist..

and sometimes they are forced to be the way by other whites.. and just grow accustom to it..

I've seen some pretty mentally retarded racists..

and the blacks they insult are dumb too .. and don't realize why they are doing it..
EvansvilleGuy

Akron, OH

#104 Sep 24, 2012
I think that everyone should be equal no matter what your skin color. How does the color of someones skin judge a persons character. Anymore I honestly see everyone as the same. I'm white by the way. A black person, a mexican, or any other race can do anything anyone else can as long as they put there mind to it. I was in the army a while and when your brothers are black and mexicans you come to find that in combat they are just as if not more reliable than anyone.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#105 Oct 1, 2012
packing pappy wrote:
<quoted text>I not trying anything and if i cared about what you thought I'd take the time to write correctly but I'm on a phone nerd and its to much trouble to type correctly.I have so many hispanics because they shows up every day.They make more than average pay for this area.It doesn't take collage degree to do my job just work ethnic.I don't miss any work here every day never late and never have excuses.that's all you need to make it in this world.
Being on a phone doesn't matter. 99.9% of my posts are done from my phone. That's beside the point. I will agree with you on your point about work ethic basically being all you need to make it in this world. Mexicans aren't the only ones with work ethic. But I'm sure you treat them as your equal. By the way, that was sarcastic.

“Keep a cool tool.”

Since: Jul 12

HENDERSON KY

#106 Oct 2, 2012
Licensed_2Carry wrote:
<quoted text>
Being on a phone doesn't matter. 99.9% of my posts are done from my phone. That's beside the point. I will agree with you on your point about work ethic basically being all you need to make it in this world. Mexicans aren't the only ones with work ethic. But I'm sure you treat them as your equal. By the way, that was sarcastic.
i do treat them like i would treat anyone that worked for me.I have a white guy two he gets no special treatment.I am liked by the hispanics and the whites.I don't have to do any labor of i don't want to.I work all the time with them though.
wow
#107 Oct 2, 2012
because sum bumba$$ keeps puttin up $hit like this comeon this is 2012 we are so past this wat happened in the past cant be changed but if u keep up wit this dumb black against white or white against black then thats wat its gona be grow up n find sum better to do wit yo time cause we all the same fo real
white man

Newburgh, IN

#108 Oct 2, 2012
As a hite man have you ever lived with black ppl. They're different and live miserable. You get 5 black ppl together and it's like iving in caeman days there backwards. From what I've noticed there just not very smart
Dr William Shockley

Florence, KY

#109 Oct 2, 2012
white man wrote:
As a hite man have you ever lived with black ppl. They're different and live miserable. You get 5 black ppl together and it's like iving in caeman days there backwards. From what I've noticed there just not very smart
This is true.
just saying

Newburgh, IN

#110 Oct 2, 2012
I don't like it when black men say they can't find a job because of there race. But They can go get a job anywhere they want because of the equal oppurtunity act. there just lazy and use that as an excuse. Most black woman know black men are lazy so they won't date them. So now black men date stupid white woman that are just as much trash and uneducated as they are.
black ppl are worthless

Newburgh, IN

#111 Oct 2, 2012
Black ppl raise our crime rate, we have a worthless black man as president ( that very well might be the anti-christ, blacks are lazy and won't work, black men won't be fathers to there children, black ppl are uneducated thats why africa is so poor they still use spears as weapons, ALL BLACK PEOPLE HAVE AIDS!!!
Blacks are filthy

Newburgh, IN

#112 Oct 2, 2012
N%$#&rs stink!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sofa city 5 min Sofa King 5
You don't deserve him 5 min yeah 27
Woodland Park Apts 17 min Shutthefckup 18
Diamond Rankin 19 min Lol 301
Backpage hiv warnings (Dec '14) 31 min Medical watch 10
hey you 36 min You know what i w... 7
Say something 46 min Seriously 38
Missing handicapped girl 1 hr Wowww 2,598
People dressing up as clowns in Evansville. 12 hr Holdthat 43

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages