tell us why do some white ppl really...

tell us why do some white ppl really hate blacks as a race?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
letsbereal

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Be real !!! Why!?
Cracker

Evansville, IN

#2 Aug 24, 2012
I thought it was the other way around.
letsbereal

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2012
I believe,that some of us do dislike whites because of what history has showed us and the way we were and still are treated in this Country as ppl as a whole.

Since: Aug 12

Baotou, China

#4 Aug 24, 2012
because they fear
Cracker

Evansville, IN

#5 Aug 24, 2012
So you dislike people today because of what some people in history did? And because some people in the country mistreat you? That sounds like generalization and racism.

What if some white people didn't like black people because black on white crime is very prominent, yet white on black crime is pretty much unheard of?

There is a saying to heal oneself before trying to heal others. You may take that to heart.
pleasekilltheign orance

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Cracker wrote:
So you dislike people today because of what some people in history did? And because some people in the country mistreat you? That sounds like generalization and racism.
What if some white people didn't like black people because black on white crime is very prominent, yet white on black crime is pretty much unheard of?
There is a saying to heal oneself before trying to heal others. You may take that to heart.
There is much more black on black crime than black on white crime. Black people have been attacked and abused for years even after slavery ended. Do you know how many black men have been freed from rape charges after DNA came into play?? Dozens of lying white women and men. Have you ever heard that song by Billy Holliday called Strange Fruit?? They were still hanging blacks up till the early 50's. And you wonder why they are leary of whitey's intentions????
4real

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2012
If i was black id be ashamed of my fellow blacks,i mean martin and malcom marched and protested so they wouldnt get hung from a tree,and now the biggest threat to a black man,is a black man,you kill each other off!stupid!
letsbereal

Evansville, IN

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Hey,cracker!.... No I didn't say,me personally I said some of us blacks.I don't have a problem with all white,ppl.The reason I made this thread is because, I have had some real conversation with ppl who claim too dislike my race!.I found it kinda wierd that they actually talked too me due too the fact I am black but anyways there actual reasona were some of the dumbest things I ever heard in my life.I don't even believe some are actually racist now ,but more like separatist instead.
racialequality

Louisville, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2012
4real wrote:
If i was black id be ashamed of my fellow blacks,i mean martin and malcom marched and protested so they wouldnt get hung from a tree,and now the biggest threat to a black man,is a black man,you kill each other off!stupid!
Malcolm X didn't protest for blacks not to be hung. He protested for blacks to empower themselves and yes, he would be ashamed. Martin Luther King marched for racial equality. Something that still hasn't happened. You should listen to Martin Luther's speeches sometime. Then you might know what he was marching for.
educated

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2012
racialequality wrote:
<quoted text>
Malcolm X didn't protest for blacks not to be hung. He protested for blacks to empower themselves and yes, he would be ashamed. Martin Luther King marched for racial equality. Something that still hasn't happened. You should listen to Martin Luther's speeches sometime. Then you might know what he was marching for.
Actually martin luther king said "black's cant be free until all of man kind can be free" his family members were lynched and hung from a tree as well as malcom x,maybe you should study your own history,its ashame blacks have lost their roots and have no idea who they really are and where they came from,stop crying and make a change!
Star*Child

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2012
4real wrote:
Are you ashamed to be white because of Jerry Sandusky?? Why would a criminal represent a law-abiding citizen of any race? Please answer.
Doctor Mengele

Florence, KY

#16 Aug 25, 2012
For most people its not about Hate,its about Pride in your heritage and the accomplishments and conributions your Race has made to the world.People with no Pride,in anything not even themselves,can not understand this idea of Racial Pride,its just to foreign a concept to them so they just explain it as Hate.Being critical of the behaviors of other Races is no more Hate based than having the belief that if you handle snakes sooner or later youre going to get bitten.
Star*Child

Louisville, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2012
Doctor Mengele wrote:
For most people its not about Hate,its about Pride in your heritage and the accomplishments and conributions your Race has made to the world.People with no Pride,in anything not even themselves,can not understand this idea of Racial Pride,its just to foreign a concept to them so they just explain it as Hate.Being critical of the behaviors of other Races is no more Hate based than having the belief that if you handle snakes sooner or later youre going to get bitten.
Just remember the white criminals represent you!! Please note no idiot is a representation of any black or white person I know. I don't associate with any meth-dealers,gang-bangers, child-molestors, or pedophiles. Don't sit there and try to judge any race. Because Jerry Sandusky is white like snow so do you like little boys since you're white like him??
Doctor Mengele

Florence, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="Star*Child"] <quoted text>
Just remember the white criminals represent you!! Please note no idiot is a representation of any black or white person I know. I don't associate with any meth-dealers,gang-bangers, child-molestors, or pedophiles. Don't sit there and try to judge any race. Because Jerry Sandusky is white like snow so do you like little boys since you're white like him??[/QUOTE]Rampant criminalities are a representation of a sick society and a perverted legal system,there was a time when if a person did anything to bring harm to the community they were exiled and if they caused harm in the form of rape or murder,they hung.

Sarasota, FL

#19 Aug 25, 2012
racialequality wrote:
<quoted text>Malcolm X didn't protest for blacks not to be hung. He protested for blacks to empower themselves and yes, he would be ashamed. Martin Luther King marched for racial equality. Something that still hasn't happened. You should listen to Martin Luther's speeches sometime. Then you might know what he was marching for.
really then why dont us whites have a collage fund handed to us or have a white history month it's so one sided the black side
loadofstinky

Louisville, KY

#20 Aug 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="*****"]<quot ed text>
really then why dont us whites have a collage fund handed to us or have a white history month it's so one sided the black side [/QUOTE]
One month for black history? What are the other 11 months for?? And there are plenty of white college funds. In fact the UNCF was founded by a white person. Gets some facts and come back.
reallynowreally

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 25, 2012
educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually martin luther king said "black's cant be free until all of man kind can be free" his family members were lynched and hung from a tree as well as malcom x,maybe you should study your own history,its ashame blacks have lost their roots and have no idea who they really are and where they came from,stop crying and make a change!
I never said their family members weren't hung. I said that was not their initial intention. Make a change??? Everytime someone tries to make a change, please tell me why they end up assasinated?????
friends

United States

#22 Aug 25, 2012
How Come the Indians or Irish are never mentioned they slaves way before blacks were brought to this country but yet we as citizens are being punished for what someone did 400 years ago and anymore these days our blood lines have crossed there is no 100% black or 100% white we are all equal in parts God made us to love not hate one another
Eastside G

Evansville, IN

#23 Aug 25, 2012
letsbereal wrote:
Be real !!! Why!?
Few whites hate the blacks as a race. To be honest, people who try to dress like gang members make me a little nervous. I know they are probably nice people, but how do you know? Sometimes I wonder if they dress to intimidate others. On the other side, how many black people have gone psycho in a movie theater, or killed a bunch of kids at school? Not many that I can remember. Those seem to be angry white people. I have one piece of advice for black people to help move race relations forward. Don't assume white people are out to get them. Meet and talk to as many white people as you can. You will find most will want to talk with you. Both races will learn more about each other if we interact more with each other.
so tired

United States

#24 Aug 25, 2012
I'm so tired of everyone's ignorance today I'm white and I date inside and outside of my race I see point of views from both sides u can't or shouldn't treat me as a person who acted years ago I was not around for that nor do I treat anyone with disrespect I'm so sick of getting on topix just to see racial bullshit like y r whites so lazy I am raising a newborn and I'm pregnant who works 2 jobs. I handle my job and my home if that makes me lazy just because I'm white then I'm confused I also see shit like whites r superior and that's also bullshit I don't have all the answers but I can't stand the fact that I'm classified

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Embry (Nov '12) 14 min Shauna 24
Drew Beasley is a cheater! 25 min Keeping quiet 1
Miss you kat 33 min Murray 2
Cory wildy aka clo 58 min Bossn 10
Who likes to walk around naked? 1 hr Jackie Childs 21
Heart broken 1 hr Loner 5
Danny Mercer 1 hr Eelle 4

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance