Home Invasion on Big Cynthiana

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 27, 2012
I am super interested in this story as there are some missing pieces to the puzzle. Not that I expect anyone on here to know the entire story, I am curious what people do know.

Latest news was a 4th suspect has been arrested. So was he in the car with the other guys? What role did he play?

I'm still curious the connection between the theives and Ira? Why him? Was there drugs involved, or something else? There is obviously a link but what is it?

What do you know?
obviously

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Yeah there is more to this story. That much is obvious...
Garcia

Newburgh, IN

#3 Apr 27, 2012
I would guess Ira knew them personally! Apparently something went wrong when they were at his house with an open invite and it from he knew they were there to they robbed him and such. Ira isn't who is claims to be!
Happy

Evansville, IN

#4 Apr 27, 2012
More questions....so the one that passed away, did he die from blunt force trauma? Did the 2 that didn't get injured run from the scene and leave the other two dead and dying? Where was the fifth guy during all this.

Why in the world did Ira say he was trying to kill the guys? Doesnt that put a nail in his own coffin?
o

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Who is Ira really?
Happy

Evansville, IN

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Thanks for the input Garcia! But, doesn't the statement about the guys stating they wanted to go "mess with a white guy" take away the chance for them to have had an open invite?
Happy

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 27, 2012
I have never met Ira. I've read he's a business owner, a husband, and a father. That's all I've got.
vllenv11

Newburgh, IN

#8 Apr 27, 2012
I heard two of the boys worked for Ira. Maybe they were fired because they are thugs, and now they want revenge, just because. I have heard so many stories of home invasions recently and robberies, what's wrong with people. Get a job, a real job like the rest of us.
vllenv11

Newburgh, IN

#9 Apr 27, 2012
Just read some Dunn kid got arrested as well, and two girls where in the car that night as well, apparently he was driving another car. Wow!
Happy

Evansville, IN

#10 Apr 27, 2012
I just saw that too!! So where was that car during the invasion and will the girls be charged as well?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 27, 2012
Dunn was driving around the house during the robbery. He was either there to help or assist in the getaway. I've been following this story, I'm anxious to see how much time those hood rats get sentenced to, and whether or not Ira will be charged for Antuan's death. Although he did go beyond what his civil freedoms allow, I'm glad he did. No one else has to worry about being robbed by these pieces of shit for a while at least, one permanently. Thanks for taking out the trash Ira.
Clown action

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2012
No matter the sin you should never celebrate anyone's death wrong is wrong and you are wrong right now god bless you blaze
Happy

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2012
So if Dunn and the females were there to assist then I imagine the girls will get time too. I wonder if the ones in jail regret what they've done or if they feel like they are the victim? Do they feel they are responsible for the death of their friends based on their actions that night.
ralph lauren

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Ira needs to gow down for murder. He took the law into his own hands. Vigilantism is not justice and he intended on killing them. Gibr him life!!
datflyguy

Evansville, IN

#15 Apr 27, 2012
Do you hear what your saying your glad he killed antuan you sound so ignorant they deserve jail time not to die everybody makes mistakes what they did was wrong and they deserve jail time no doubt but nobody knows the FULL story
Happy

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2012
Let's keep this clean and not wish death on anyone. I am sure we can all agree by saying the events that happened that night should have never happened. Period.
EvvNV123

Georgetown, IN

#17 Apr 27, 2012
datflyguy wrote:
Do you hear what your saying your glad he killed antuan you sound so ignorant they deserve jail time not to die everybody makes mistakes what they did was wrong and they deserve jail time no doubt but nobody knows the FULL story
This was not a F*****g mistake it was a premeditated home invasion on an innocent family. Get it right!
EvvNV123

Georgetown, IN

#18 Apr 27, 2012
Ira needs to gow down for murder. He took the law into his own hands. Vigilantism is not justice and he intended on killing them. Gibr him life!!

It's obvious who you are and you will be arrested shortly along with the others!
well

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2012
I know 3 of the guys that were involved and there hearts are bigger than there body itself!! Yes what they did was wrong and must suffer the consequences. But everybody is young and dumb at some point and makes bad choicesI think the situation was peer pressure inflicted.
EvvNV123

Georgetown, IN

#20 Apr 28, 2012
well wrote:
I know 3 of the guys that were involved and there hearts are bigger than there body itself!! Yes what they did was wrong and must suffer the consequences. But everybody is young and dumb at some point and makes bad choicesI think the situation was peer pressure inflicted.
Peer pressure from their gang? They chose this life and really we all need to think hard about this I am from big cities with big gangs and they started out small, this gang will grow and one day may even hurt your family or their own family, gangs are bad and will always think of themselves before they think of their loved ones, they become one big family and that does not include their blood brothers, sisters, cousins, mom or dad. THEY DON'T CARE! Prison is not the answer for some people, it's an easy way out for cowardless acts like this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
verydice 5 min Hannahp101 49
Hog farmer lookin to hookup with fake blonde fe... 15 min 1-900-TopicksAlot 12
Farmers Only tried to warn me 19 min 1-900-TopicksAlot 2
The Travel Channel complaints (Apr '13) 41 min Mjambruce_rocks 30
and the Beef Jerky of the year goes to.... 41 min justice 4
Tracey Lowe 41 min Tracy 6
Prediction.. Within one week Deb will claim she... 1 hr Cancer kills 7

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance