First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boom

United States

#25 Mar 4, 2013
Come fall festival all you see are white girls pushing strollers with little reggins....wheres the daddy?
!!

Duluth, GA

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Boom wrote:
Come fall festival all you see are white girls pushing strollers with little reggins....wheres the daddy?
Maybe at work?? Or just at home? Maybe they don't feel like dealing with all the losers like you there? I know my husband works Every year during the entire festival so I take our children up there by myself so they can have some fun! You shouldn't be so judgmental.
California dreaming

Taylor Ridge, IL

#27 Mar 6, 2013
I know of a black dude I see around I know he got a good job, attitude and kool azz hell he's older but he doesn't know I like him and I know he single I think they call him Suds I don't know if that's his name or street name but I want to know him.
Confidence

Bellevue, WA

#28 Mar 6, 2013
California dreaming wrote:
I know of a black dude I see around I know he got a good job, attitude and kool azz hell he's older but he doesn't know I like him and I know he single I think they call him Suds I don't know if that's his name or street name but I want to know him.
Get sexy as you want to, make a everlasting impression-1st impression is everything, then give him something to think about..slip him a note with your lipstick print lips & nmbr
California dreaming

Cross Plains, WI

#29 Mar 6, 2013
He"s so down and cool a little older but age is just a number. Thanks for advice Lip stick on paper with number heck why not I'm going for it may not come around again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Kellems (Aug '13) 4 min somethinaintright 14
Brittney Miller 5 min Tony 3
Berry Plastics 2nd shift 7 min Bitter uproar 38
Deleted Thread 41 min fduh 36
heather (nani) braden (Jul '11) 42 min friend 5
Tattoo your name all over me 1 hr Good time 21
Amanda Spain 1 hr Spain 5

Evansville Jobs

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE