Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

lol...funny....nobody can name any because there is none! I looked high and low and all I found was a bunch of nothin ass nicckas....had to go back to my white boys....
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

KeepWishing12006 wrote:
lol...funny....nobody can name any because there is none! I looked high and low and all I found was a bunch of nothin ass nicckas....had to go back to my white boys....
There are a lot of hard working black men with jobs but most are married that I know. So, sexy? Umm married isn't sexy! I will keep looking because they are out there, just at work!!! One day:)
HOTWHITECHICK

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Roy Wright has a dick like an elephant from what I hear. He works for the Sheriffs Office. I think he is single currently.
Mmmm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

msaquarius wrote:
I love my sexy chocolate ... can't tell you his name coz you'd be tryna get at him. Great job great genes.. he takes care of me like I'm his baby , I don't even have to work and we live the lavish life . He somebody worth calling "Daddy" . P.s. I'm a white girl n I'm never going back to whites
Girl this is Evansville and trust me..you may be gettin that money...but if somebody else slurp and suck on that right...you'll be just one nut away from wondering where he is at 3:15am...u may wanna get off Here even talking b/c everybody knows everybody round these parts...
Big One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

HOTWHITECHICK wrote:
Roy Wright has a dick like an elephant from what I hear. He works for the Sheriffs Office. I think he is single currently.
Let's see it!!!
number1

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

My man has a good job, money, and is sexy. I like a lot of decent women wouldn't put his name on here. And even if I was one nut away from wondering where he was...that's fine with me too, because I have my own money and never depended on a man anyway. My ex is a black doctor, so yes, there are black successful sexy men out there!
Ok

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I will speak up for the black men that go to work, make house payments, and take care of his family! I'm not into the club scene, and I'm happily married to a beautiful women that I would give whatever to!

For the women that are looking for a good black man that has a job, his own car,and his own place, you might want to look somewhere besides the club, or on a bullshit website like this! And also stop f**king around with those nowhere a$$ dudes that can't get out of their on way. Set your standards a little higher and you might find him. Not a knock on any female because that is not me at all. But if he is in his late 20's to early 30's and can't tell you his goals and ambitions, and what he is doing to get there, then he is lame! I'm 32 years old and have had a 401K for the last 10 years! And I grew up on the south side, with no silver spoon. Just dreams to do better. Women don't settle! There are good ones out there!
true Ish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Ok wrote:
I will speak up for the black men that go to work, make house payments, and take care of his family! I'm not into the club scene, and I'm happily married to a beautiful women that I would give whatever to!
For the women that are looking for a good black man that has a job, his own car,and his own place, you might want to look somewhere besides the club, or on a bullshit website like this! And also stop f**king around with those nowhere a$$ dudes that can't get out of their on way. Set your standards a little higher and you might find him. Not a knock on any female because that is not me at all. But if he is in his late 20's to early 30's and can't tell you his goals and ambitions, and what he is doing to get there, then he is lame! I'm 32 years old and have had a 401K for the last 10 years! And I grew up on the south side, with no silver spoon. Just dreams to do better. Women don't settle! There are good ones out there!
Bubba is this u?
Mmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

msaquarius wrote:
My man works thirds and absolutely cannot leave his job on the clock so I know exactly where he is if he ain't in the bed with me..thank you but speak on what u know. I also know I have some of the dumbest sloppy toppy and puddycat in the ville so no need to look elsewhere.
Do you now? Well I once heard a man say good pus&y can get you an apartment, but good head can get you a home...Sloppy? If that's all you have to go on it ain't as sloppy as it's gonna be when u decide to start popping out babies to trap him...and don't get me wrong it's not all about sex, where's your head at, where's your heart at? That keeps a man. Clearly you must be younger than 25...
Ohgod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Who says"puddycat, sloppy toppy", u aint white & definitely no educated, u sound retarded!! Probably why u w/ black cause if my girl said that i would smack her
BlackisBeautiful

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

a Very Sexy, Hard Working, Black Man in Evansville...."Reggie Eastwood"... He is His Own Leader, Very Well Educated, Master's what He puts His Mind to "Anything", Is Honest & takes Care of His Household, Down to Earth & Beautiful Smile;)
Bored

Jasper, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Wher eare teh sexy black women who are literate and educated who would want to meet a non-black man for a relationship
Bored

Jasper, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

...and who proofread their posts... :(
ready

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

the person asked for names of sexy honest working black men...it doesnt say they have to be single...I Cant understand why no1 is REPRESENTING for the "Good" Black Men of Evansville???????!!! Ladies, if You are Secure & Happy with your Man then Let It Be Known, Speak Proud that you have your Soulmate.. Represent Ladies!!!!!!
swerve

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Me
ReyRey27

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Me! cause I have a job and make lots of money! plus I am HOT!
mr eds sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

ready wrote:
the person asked for names of sexy honest working black men...it doesnt say they have to be single...I Cant understand why no1 is REPRESENTING for the "Good" Black Men of Evansville???????!!! Ladies, if You are Secure & Happy with your Man then Let It Be Known, Speak Proud that you have your Soulmate.. Represent Ladies!!!!!!
can you blame them for not wanting to put their names on here! That would be a feast for home wreckers. Some women have no morals and would still try to get with a married man even if he was happy. It's just a challenge for disgusting women like that.
love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

My baby is black with a good job. And he's sexy as hell, bet y'all wish you knew who it was but y'all to thirsty!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yuk mouth Amanda 26 min Yep per 7
Angie Stevens Garrett and Joe Garrett 28 min Yep per 6
Travis Adams 50 min the truth is 26
Toyota rachets 1 hr wmaxxx 5
Places Hiring 1 hr GRL 2
Toyota?????? 1 hr why 4
poll: if you were on a jury... 1 hr victim 1
Is Organo Gold legit or a scam? (Jul '12) 6 hr Avid Gamer 1,447
•••