First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snitch

Evansville, IN

#26 Nov 20, 2012
sarah wrote:
So how many yaw snitched lol fck azz hoes
I'm glad I snitched on his disgusting fat butt. Lmao. He'll be back in soon.
Smh

Evansville, IN

#27 Nov 20, 2012
This is crazy as hell....idle of a yeti or Sarah but if I was them I'd hunt whoever keep putting shit up on the internet about me and they would find yo ass stinking or messed up so bad you'd wish u was dead....if he do get messed up it would be because of the person starting all these threads...that's all I be seeing on here is yeti yeti yeti....somebody is infatuated like seriously stalker type shit....if y'all dry snitching on here then I know for a fact y'all calling the tip line str8 snitching....y'all calling him the laws but look at y'all...that's crazy....sometimes when u wish bad on ppl bad things happen to u before them...I'm sure u know that right??? As for Sarah honey make sure u keep everything around u in order cuz the way they hating and shit Popos prolly watching...ijs
Smh

Evansville, IN

#28 Nov 20, 2012
*idk
snitch

Evansville, IN

#29 Nov 20, 2012
Smh wrote:
This is crazy as hell....idle of a yeti or Sarah but if I was them I'd hunt whoever keep putting shit up on the internet about me and they would find yo ass stinking or messed up so bad you'd wish u was dead....if he do get messed up it would be because of the person starting all these threads...that's all I be seeing on here is yeti yeti yeti....somebody is infatuated like seriously stalker type shit....if y'all dry snitching on here then I know for a fact y'all calling the tip line str8 snitching....y'all calling him the laws but look at y'all...that's crazy....sometimes when u wish bad on ppl bad things happen to u before them...I'm sure u know that right??? As for Sarah honey make sure u keep everything around u in order cuz the way they hating and shit Popos prolly watching...ijs
It's a good thing you are a cyber bully or something because you sound like a complete idiot. Maybe our schools system should fire your old teachers. Lmao. Tough guy/girl. Running scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
allie beard (Jul '13) 28 min sniffing around 12
tj maxx warehouse guys/girls 29 min just creepin 6
Charities 53 min Livetohelp 1
Taco Bell will not hire me 1 hr exit 35
I need a women to absolutely dominate me 1 hr Bbc 1
Heath Ashley 1 hr Stacy 18
Girl who works at kangaroo 2 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE