First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ki Ki

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Is there any truth to this madness about some type of butt injections to make your butt bigger someone enlighten me. Does anyone have / or do them in Evansville?
FOR REAL

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2012
WHO DOES THE SHOTS?? HOW BIG DOES THE BOOTY REALLY GET. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A WHITE GIRL BIG BOOTY, I WANT A GHETTO, BOOTY, TOO BIG FOR MY BODY BOOTY. IS THAT POSSIBLE???!!!
Lexxi

Akron, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Ki Ki wrote:
Is there any truth to this madness about some type of butt injections to make your butt bigger someone enlighten me. Does anyone have / or do them in Evansville?
There are injections I watched a show about them...thre video girls were having them done. Idk if there is anywere around here. I want some bad lol
u need to

Newburgh, IN

#4 Aug 8, 2012
go to brazil or thaïland if you can and want good stuff.
curious

Manchester, MI

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Have you not seen all the media on these injections, how girls are getting all kinds of bad chemicals injected in them and not knowing it until after the fact. They end up having horrible infections, horribly disfigured for life and even death from it. People were getting injected with fix a flat (no lie), glue, cement and the list goes on. If your smart, you'd stay far away from these injections, never know what your really getting! Only thing I've seen to make the butt bigger, would be an implant from a RELIABLE surgeon. Just be confident and work what you got! This other crap isn't worth it!!!
Really

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2012
u need to wrote:
go to brazil or thaïland if you can and want good stuff.
The good stuff that'll either make ur ass leak, fall off or kill u. Please look into other safer options to work ur glutes.
NoBS

New Orleans, LA

#8 Aug 14, 2012
FOR REAL wrote:
WHO DOES THE SHOTS?? HOW BIG DOES THE BOOTY REALLY GET. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A WHITE GIRL BIG BOOTY, I WANT A GHETTO, BOOTY, TOO BIG FOR MY BODY BOOTY. IS THAT POSSIBLE???!!!
[email protected] she has b4 and after pics
pervie pervert

Huntsville, AL

#9 Aug 14, 2012
i thought this thread was going to be about butt sex. i am kind of mad now.
illpaywhatever
#10 Aug 17, 2012
i want them too some please post info of where i can get them
hmmm

Akron, OH

#11 Aug 19, 2012
You could just go to the gym and do squats like normal people
nice buns

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2012
Or you can have a Brazilian Buttlift... I did 5 years ago... My plastic surgeon liposuctioned the fat off of my tummy and injected it into my butt... Cost about 6k.. Looks amazing still today
beautifulme

Derwood, MD

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Hey girls
I have great connect very clean and knowlegable
I will ansewr any questions .she's in dallas
I am going in july again..for booking info pls contact me at [email protected]
I have pics and u will love your results..great prices n deff worth your flight..xoxo
Porscha

Sublimity, OR

#19 Jun 15, 2014
www.bootybeauty.net for info on booty shots
platinumkitty

Homestead, FL

#26 Oct 14, 2014
I got mine done 6 months ago and I LOVE IT. I know a plastic surgeon that does it.
jfox

Homestead, FL

#27 Oct 14, 2014
Hi I have the best hookup. email me at [email protected]
Ursecret

Perris, CA

#28 Oct 21, 2014
platinumkitty wrote:
I got mine done 6 months ago and I LOVE IT. I know a plastic surgeon that does it.
What's your info ? I really want mine done.
sad

Evansville, IN

#29 Oct 22, 2014
pervie pervert wrote:
i thought this thread was going to be about butt sex. i am kind of mad now.
I'll give u some butt to sex
Anonymous

Titusville, FL

#32 Oct 28, 2014
hmmmm

Evansville, IN

#33 Oct 28, 2014
Inject pimp juice into ur booty

Since: Feb 13

Valley Stream, NY

#41 Dec 23, 2014
Hey D. How's the little one. I'm hoping your still on here. I'm trying to get in touch with u. Email me please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy how ppl will meddle in relationships 5 min I know how that f... 6
Sexiest girls in Evansville (Jan '13) 12 min Nice guy 133
BI MEN of eville 1 hr Lowlow 30
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 3 hr yessir 37
Evansvilles hottest men 3 hr katie 55
samiy wells 4 hr Spook 5
Fulton ave bookstore 4 hr Lowlow 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages