First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Call him out

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Lets call this motherf***** out on his lies and BS.
Yep

Ramsey, IN

#2 Oct 28, 2012
This dude is a joke. And his girlfriend is obviously desperate to still be with him. He's always been one to get around, cheats on everyone he's been with.
chap

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Undoubtedly the biggest piece of sh!t I have ever met. And cocky for no damn reason I can't wait for karma to get him
Yep

Ramsey, IN

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Oh it will happen. Definitely a giant piece of s***. I don't think he could make it through an entire day without lying. Alcoholic, cheater, liar, con-artist, and all around joke.
chap

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
And he's gay. A friend of mine texted him about a CL ad. They been chattin.
Yep

Ramsey, IN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Really?! That one's new to me. lmao
chap

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Oh yea! I was shocked too he's always talking sh!t bout gay people bc of his ex or whatever but he is the same way I guess.
Yep

Ramsey, IN

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Yeah she is one of my good friends and he talks sh*t about EVERYONE...even his "friends". He has no room to talk shit after all the stuff he's done to everyone. I mean...not much to be proud of there.
chap

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2012
In a way im kinda like him bc im considered one of his "good friends" but I facking hate the dude. He's scum and I think when he says cancer he actually means chlamydia
Yep

Ramsey, IN

#10 Oct 28, 2012
What do you know about him faking cancer?
Yep

Ramsey, IN

#11 Oct 28, 2012
If you're one of his good friends, then chances are, he talks shit about you too. So hating him is probably a good way to go. From what I heard from Erin, he talks about EVERYBODY but who knows.
chap wrote:
In a way im kinda like him bc im considered one of his "good friends" but I facking hate the dude. He's scum and I think when he says cancer he actually means chlamydia
Hahaha

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2012
This is hilarious.
darkluv80

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
HOLY SHIT yo I thought I was the only one that knew he faked his cancer wtf this dude is wack as hell and deff don't have no game gtgoh lol
lol

Evansville, IN

#14 Oct 29, 2012
His gf is a liar as well too so I guess thats why its ok with her that he is a liar
guy

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Such a worthless MFer. I can't wait to see him get caught up in all his BS. Anyone that fakes cancer deserves everything karma throws at them. And his gf is one of the most ignorant people I have ever met.
Hmm

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2012
You'd think he would just give up on it eventually. Hasn't it been like 3-4 different types of cancer now? That and it comes and goes whenever it's convenient.
frank

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2012
This little f***in prick needs his @SS kicked and I will kindly do it next time I see him out. Absolutely worthless. It doesn't get any lower than him.
Yeah

Ramsey, IN

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Then he'll just fake a seizure like he always does before a fight. Haha he's a lying punk b*tch.
James

Pennington, NJ

#20 Jun 23, 2013
Oh this is great. Why did this thread end? I'm sure there's more people that can call him out. And I KNOW he doesn't have cancer and never did have.
guess who

Evansville, IN

#21 Jun 24, 2013
what danny griffin is this the one in boonville?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
undercover gays. (Oct '12) 19 min Whoublewnotwhouknow 7
Busy Body 26 min bill 3
Who lives here?? 1 hr Help 4
Question for the ladies that have to deal with ... 1 hr Please and thanks 1
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 1 hr Redbank 77
what do u want for christmas 1 hr anon 3
nja computers scam 2 hr truth 20
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web