american blue pitbull puppy for sale

american blue pitbull puppy for sale

Posted in the Evansville Forum

mcayce

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2012
i have a 9 week old female american blue pit bull puppy for sale. she the last one left of my litter parents on sight. all paper work included...
asking 400
thanks....
badass

Evansville, IN

#2 Aug 13, 2012
I would like to look at her email me at [email protected]
Use your mind
#3 Aug 16, 2012
Quite selling puppies & get a job. Youre worthless.
mcayce
#4 Aug 16, 2012
hahah im a electrician. i make 35 dollars an hour .... breeding dogs is my hobby..... good try tho!
lol
#5 Aug 16, 2012
mcayce wrote:
hahah im a electrician. i make 35 dollars an hour .... breeding dogs is my hobby..... good try tho!
somebody always gotta talk shi*. That shut them up quick. Funnies everyday on here!
mcayce
#6 Aug 17, 2012
yea i know, i think its funny too..... i do side jobs if anybody needs any electrical work done.. o and i also got pups for sale..... american blue bullies, real nice... parents are family pets.. and i got 3 children who were raised around them.... no take that!! haha
Yeah Right

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2012
If you feel you got bragging rights about how much you make an hour, then how about you quit using animals to "make some money" - it's sad you consider bringing lives into this world a hobby.
mcayce

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2012
people like pets. sorry u never had one... thats why they are called pets... are u mad at the zoo for makin money off animals? and no im not bragging. i worked very hard to get thru school to become an electrician. so the money i make is a reward for my hard work... please educate ur self... u sound stupid... but its still funny...

o by the way, do u want a pup? i got a beautiful blue female 9 weeks old we call her Emani.....
lol

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Yeah Right wrote:
If you feel you got bragging rights about how much you make an hour, then how about you quit using animals to "make some money" - it's sad you consider bringing lives into this world a hobby.
so somebody tells him he's worthless& to get a job, so he states he has a job,& a good one at that, so now he's bragging? No matter what, y'all have something negative to say, he's a good guy. Keep doin u Marvin, this site gets funnier everyday!:)
mcayce

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
so somebody tells him he's worthless& to get a job, so he states he has a job,& a good one at that, so now he's bragging? No matter what, y'all have something negative to say, he's a good guy. Keep doin u Marvin, this site gets funnier everyday!:)
i like how u jus dropped my name!
lol

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2012
mcayce wrote:
<quoted text>i like how u jus dropped my name!
knew ur name cause u had posted awhile back to look u up on Facebook about sellin ur pups,& a friend of mine said he was interested, so I looked it up 4 him, but anyways he said they were to much. Sorry about the name drop !
mcayce

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
knew ur name cause u had posted awhile back to look u up on Facebook about sellin ur pups,& a friend of mine said he was interested, so I looked it up 4 him, but anyways he said they were to much. Sorry about the name drop !
oh its cool, i thought it was a buddy of mine being funny.. hey tell him i got a girl 9 weeks ill go down on price for, my kids wanna keep her but i dont.... just let me know
Realdeal

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2014
Was actually gonna get at u to work pit a stud deal but heard u sold ur male. Friends w. your bro n just heard u had a damn good dog. This streams is hella old catches but if your still in nlue pit game let me kno ill get ahold u u thru ur bro. I'd like to get at a beast pup from u or even do a stud deal I just wanna have one more puppy n make sure the rest go to good homes

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 31, 2014
U can pay less than $200 adoption fees and adopt one from a shelter. Fixed, shots, chipped, etc. People who adopt cute adorable puppies, especially pits, usually end up dumpin em in shelters when they're not cute anymore. If u want a pit, adopt one. Paying that much and THEN paying for all its shots & surgery & stuff is ridiculous.
jordan

Anderson, IN

#16 Dec 29, 2014
mcayce wrote:
i have a 9 week old female american blue pit bull puppy for sale. she the last one left of my litter parents on sight. all paper work included...
asking 400
thanks....
Love hear from you u still hv girl. 7652746642
yeah

Rochester, KY

#17 Dec 29, 2014
jordan wrote:
<quoted text>Love hear from you u still hv girl. 7652746642
You idiot, this original post was from 2012. Pretty sure the pup is long gone by now.
russell

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2015
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody always gotta talk shi*. That shut them up quick. Funnies everyday on here!
do you know anyone with a blue bully male
Hating Haters

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Nov 12, 2015
A pitbull a neck tattoo and a scooter is all a guy needs to get chicks in this town.
Jcain

United States

#20 Dec 16, 2016
mcayce wrote:
i have a 9 week old female american blue pit bull puppy for sale. she the last one left of my litter parents on sight. all paper work included...
asking 400
thanks....
This mike cayce my homie from tj and them ...lmk I want are pictures of the pup...this jumpman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school opinions (Oct '15) 2 min nonono 28
Seth Kendall 6 min Hmmm 1
RIP Randall Austin 9 min i heard this 4
I know u methville 20 min Methville 48
Trash talker works at the pony 30 min Methville 5
Pearls 41 min Showmes 2
Darrius Taylor 1 hr heroin again 1

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages