security guards at cecils packing gun...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmmok

Nashville, TN

#21 Apr 9, 2013
real life wrote:
I got a sling shot for any guard up in that place, them dudes got guns but won't pull out or the trigger, wouldn't even know what bit feels like, punks
U sound real intelligent
truth

Evansville, IN

#22 Apr 9, 2013
interested wrote:
dont know what has went through ricks mind on this one,stupidest decision ever. I thought a person has to be off duty police to pack heat. This place will be just another bar that gets taken over by blacks,someone is going to take/or a misfire will be then end to cecils. Nobody wants to be hanging out and get shot from a jackass thats not qualified to carry or use a gun.
a bigot from jasper...imagine that

United States

#23 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Nobody with any sense or class has ever gone to that place. Same as Ginny's before it closed down and a number of other places. Might not be the owner's faults, I blame the trashy population this town breeds. Hopefully they are out stealing copper and not on here to get mad about being called trash. I feel bad for people trying to run a business here.
Actually a lot of classy people have been in there. It's a fun bar with fun people.
Molly

Chardon, OH

#24 Apr 20, 2013
I think Cecil's is a piece of shit bar and last time I was in there it was all blacks!! Rick and his whore of a wife are money hungry bastards that don't care about nothing but making money!! They use to let people under 21 in there and they let alot of illegal stud go on in there
dpme

Evansville, IN

#25 Apr 20, 2013
I go there from time to time if I want to get double stuffed by a couple of the regulars...its fun.
haha

Mogadore, OH

#27 Apr 20, 2013
dpme wrote:
I go there from time to time if I want to get double stuffed by a couple of the regulars...its fun.
sounds like this could be ernie the cook...nasty ass people
AYOUNG

Evansville, IN

#28 Apr 21, 2013
LOL he didn't have surveillance there tonight when a bunch of guys where hopping the fence to avoid cover and get past the metal detectors. I was out there smoking and witnessed about 5 of them in 15 minutes. Probably the last time I go though since don't think that place is worth cover. Used to be a semiregular.

Newburgh, IN

#29 Apr 21, 2013
gunlaws wrote:
<quoted text>There are no carry laws in Indiana anymore. It just has to be visible. I have seen people at events, walking down the street, and all over packing guns.
You're retarded. It doesn't have to be open, just obtain an Indiana carry permit and carry however you want.
cartman

Evansville, IN

#30 Apr 21, 2013
u dumb asses dont know shit. if u work at a place u dont need no permit. plus it is up to the owner if he allows guns on his property. stupid idiots dont know a thing about indiana law.
badasschick

Dover, OH

#31 May 7, 2013
you have to have a ccw permit to leave your house with a gun..unless its a hunting rifle..check indiana laws..and fyi nick doesnt have a permit to carry..just so you know
GTG

Evansville, IN

#32 May 12, 2013
Nick is no ex cop! Or special forces! Come on people everybody knows about him. He lies about all that to make himself seem like he is something. I know his family. He was in the military but acted crazy to get out! Not suprised Rick let him go, seems to happen when his true colors come out w agression against females like at stoneys! Hes always been very insecure angry violent young man. Sounds like definitely not who'd I want running my security or carrying a gun anywhere. Adrian's good dude however
thanku

Covington, KY

#33 May 12, 2013
812 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded. It doesn't have to be open, just obtain an Indiana carry permit and carry however you want.
I would like to thank you for calling me retarded, but if you read all the comments, I doubt I am the real retarded one.
realb

Evansville, IN

#34 May 12, 2013
Getitright wrote:
One don't know why anyone is complaining! Rick will change things up again to run out the blacks because right now he is just making up money he has lost. It is the same thing every year! Soon you will have a new dj or he will tell her like he has told all the past ones "stop playing dance and go country, if the blacks start coming in strong" Rick doesn't want them there as he is a racist himself! And as far as Rick knowing what's going on all the time you are 100% correct! He has surveillance everywhere and it is the type where he can get on from the Internet and check! Rick also can not afford cop calls so just a heads up if you go and he says he is on the phone with the cops he really isn't he has fake dialed! After so many calls you can actually be shut down! So If you go there just beware! Plus Rick himself had actually shot a gun off in there before which is very scary if you live upstairs in one of his shanties because he pointed it towards the ceiling of the bar! But go to Cecil's and have fun lmao oh and Nick and Adrian neither one are bad asses! Nick was barred from Cecil's because he put his hands on a female according to Rick. And as far as Adrian? Well he is a sweet heart but def not security material! Lori would be better security by herself! But that's cuz she is the shiznit!
spoken like a true racist...stay classy, there is just as much trouble white whites than they are blacks, it goes both ways, you'd see it if you weren't to blind by your ignorance

Duluth, GA

#35 May 12, 2013
your clueless wrote:
you have to be a police officer to carry a gun in a bar. common sense folks. alchohol and firearms don't mix
Wrong
progrip

Duluth, GA

#36 May 12, 2013
I agree with u 100 percent! Nick is a accident waiting to happen because one he is a coward!!! And a scary person with a gun equals something bad happening. He is just a scared little boy in a grown mans body!.I'm surprised he even has a girlfriend cause a real women would know he more of a lady then she is!!lol
Getitright

United States

#37 May 13, 2013
Lmao have you been there lately???!!!!!!! It is over run by the old Gloria's crowd which just an FYI means it is full of black people! So while yes you are correct about whites being just as bad the white people who used to go there dont really go in there anymore because they dislike the atmosphere and the fact it is supposed to be a karaoke bar and it isn't anymore on the weekends the dj sings more than anyone and then plays more dance then anything! And also if you would like to point fingers at racist people then really you do NOT know Rick fox! So that being said I won't ever go in there again due to him being racist and only allowing the crowd he is right now because he is making up for money lost! Mark my words he will "make a change" soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breedlove case is getting weak.... 1 min Sammy 115
Sugar Daddy looking 1 min Sugar Daddy 100
Handegards 1 min Martina handegard 11
Why Evolution is more logical than The STORY of... 1 min Sammy 9
dre johnson aka boogey (Sep '13) 1 min MayMay15 5
Alana fetcher 1 hr David beckham 2
Tattoo Chris renshaw 1 hr Victoria 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages