why do white people......

Posted in the Evansville Forum

east la

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2012
kill people they dont know then kill themselves?
whoknows

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
east la wrote:
kill people they dont know then kill themselves?
Who in the heck knows what is going on inside some of these people's heads. Frankly, I think I am good not knowing.
Lol

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Pick they nose while they driving...seen alot do that and it makes me wanna throw up...lol
Hellooo

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 18, 2012
YOU ALL ARE SOME RACIST LITTLE BIITTCCHHEESS!!!!
I'm pretty sure if you go...mmm lets say Detroit and walk down one of those streets/allies you wont find one white person unless they are getting raped or killed! Fuucckkiinngg MORONS!!!
oh really

Henderson, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
exterminate white people wrote:
I suppose the reason white people kill people they don't know and then kill themselves, is because the subconscious realization of knowing that they are inbred mutant albinos and the genetic garbage of humanity is becoming too hard to bear. They hate themselves and everyone else to boot. Feel sorry for white people. The truth is coming out about them and they don't like it, but there's not a damn thing they can do about it. The next age of enlightenment has begun!!!!!
the "next" age of enlightenment? as opposed to the first? explain to me exactly where you are coming from? dont blame me because your great great grandfather was walking on his knuckles. its obvious by the shape of your nose, and peanut heads. some of y'all still have the same color, minus a lil bit of hair, but the same personal hygeine.. got a president been in office 2 times, and now ya uppity? lmao. if it werent for whites, you would be trying to kill you dinner with a sharp stick.
booya

Covington, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Black ppl smell like bologna and sour cream
thefuck

Evansville, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2012
I'm white I'll take a guess. Idc if you hate me for whatever reasons. I think you are all pretty tiny little dancers. Well if I ever have nothing to lose I'd do it. I hate people as a whole and if I'm going crazy I'm gonna f*ck some shit up. And I wouldn't kill myself. I'd let the cops do it at walmart or something and send as many to therapy as I could. But I'm not fully crazy just half way so you guys don't have to worry. Btw all my friends of every color love my lunatic ass. I crack them up so whatever. like you haven't thought bout it. I'd also rob a drug dealer and steal a city bus on that hypothetical day too. I gotta have a way to get to walmart, duh.
nope

Duluth, GA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Why do black people not let racism die? Riddle me this Blackman.
funny

Evansville, IN

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Why do black people drive by and shoot black people but not have the balls to stop?
say what

Evansville, IN

#18 Nov 18, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do black people cross the country picking off random people with a high powered rifle and then are too much of a coward to kill them self? AKA DC SNIPER
what about the crazy looking white boy that shot up the movie theater...or the two white brothers that killed they grandma for pizza money stole her car after they murdered her and went and ate pizza....y'all better watch Nancy grace it takes her to talk about u stupid crackers
both ways

Henderson, KY

#19 Nov 18, 2012
funny wrote:
Why do black people drive by and shoot black people but not have the balls to stop?
'cause they know they cant hit what they shootin at..
smh

Evansville, IN

#21 Nov 18, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said white people didn't commit crazy stupid crimes. But the original poster made the comment as if blacks DIDN'T commit the same stupid types if crimes. I watch Nancy Grace you stupid n!@@er maybe you should tune in too.
awwwwwwww...somebody is mad now....did I hit a nerve...lol...that's a honkey for u... Nancy grace white and dogs y'all Billy's....I love the lady...she cool and I've tuned in alot of times8329 u butt whipe...
oh my my

Henderson, KY

#24 Nov 19, 2012
Growing up I always thought black people smelled like vinger guess cause the factory that used to b on walnut way back in the day now and country folk smelled like dirt oil wells but wat to think about is y a lot of methcooks smell like bacon grease lol
Hmm

Evansville, IN

#25 Nov 19, 2012
I hate racism. Smh it's a shame. This is why I hate ppl period, I don't care wat color yu are.

Since: Oct 12

Duluth, GA

#26 Nov 19, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>what about the crazy looking white boy that shot up the movie theater...or the two white brothers that killed they grandma for pizza money stole her car after they murdered her and went and ate pizza....y'all better watch Nancy grace it takes her to talk about u stupid crackers
U call us crackers did u know the name cracker came from the person who cracked the whip on slaves back. Haha u coons think that bothers us.
funny

Evansville, IN

#27 Nov 20, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>Never said white people didn't commit crazy stupid crimes. But the original poster made the comment as if blacks DIDN'T commit the same stupid types if crimes. I watch Nancy Grace you stupid n!@@er maybe you should tune in too.
Haha

Buffalo, NY

#29 Nov 20, 2012
fyi wrote:
I watched the Jetsons and there are no blacks on it, the future looks good.
Hahaha
2 sh*thead black teenagers lit a puppy on fire and left it to die and now they are in jail where they belong.
90% of black people are scumbags
hmm

Chicago, IL

#30 Nov 20, 2012
Racism won't get you anywhere. Our society is f*cked up...Smh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to cause a miscarriage? 18 min knee 26
Magan Mangold (May '14) 23 min girl 15
SomePlace Else 1 hr Screw SPE 5
the pony (Jul '11) 1 hr Curious 154
wife cheating 1 hr fun couple 13
What's up with angie Mosby? ?? 2 hr just wondering 3
dariel sutton 2 hr jeez 8

Flood Warning for Vanderburgh County was issued at April 19 at 12:39PM EDT

More from around the web

Evansville People Search