hmm

United States

#1 May 16, 2012
What's up with this dead beat?
hahaha

Huntsville, AL

#2 May 16, 2012
I went to school with him, he didn't seem so bad... Why is he a dead beat?
beatyaheadboy

United States

#3 May 16, 2012
Get up off Ryan,you must be homo and find him attractive or something. He was Kool in high school and still is so beat it!
hmm

United States

#4 May 16, 2012
Ryan is whack I swear. I already had him he ain't nothing great. He needs to take care of them kids and leave them hoodrats alone!!
Your kids

Chicago, IL

#5 May 16, 2012
hmm wrote:
Ryan is whack I swear. I already had him he ain't nothing great. He needs to take care of them kids and leave them hoodrats alone!!
Sounds like they ur kids an u mad cause he played ur ass... Lol
hmm

United States

#6 May 16, 2012
No I don't have kids sorry!
Big

United States

#7 May 16, 2012
People just cuntinue to hate and would never say this bullshit to someone's face
lmai

Wildwood, FL

#8 May 17, 2012
Ryan is a little b**** if anybody is scared to say anything to his face then kill yourself cause weak!
haters

Tampa, FL

#9 May 23, 2012
Ryan is koo...and loves his kids...get a life haters...u must be mad he dont want u or took your girl
WOW

Lake Worth, FL

#10 May 24, 2012
Ryan is a nobody whoever started this tread could of thot of a better person to call a deadbeat. We know about Ryan he sleeps with a bunch of girls and dont take care of his kids. Just ask Destiny
PlayaOn

United States

#11 May 24, 2012
I don't kno what y'all talking bout but the man has a job takes care of both kids whether you know it or not. Get off his nuts fall back an worry bout ya own life before you criticize somebody else life.
Ryan Pressley

Newburgh, IN

#12 May 24, 2012
LOL I do more than take care of my kids.. so get off my ish...I have pay stubs to show my support comes right outta my check every two weeks.. Plus I buy my kids clothes and shoes when they need it.. Nobody even knows me in evansville like that... its funny people have problems with me but nobody says a word to me and Im usually out and about.. I dont go out much anymore but I be out sometimes. You are lame whoever posted this.. I have an idea who it is.. LOL You are a straight lame...
kelsey

United States

#13 May 24, 2012
This is his child's mother and he takes care of his daughter financially and physically. He spends as much as time with her as he can. So get some business. I'm gonna pray for all u
Lame asz

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Habitual liar and always tries so hard to be down.. Just a pucci asz whiteboy in general.. Lol..Lame Lame Lame.. That is all!
lucky lady

Belvidere, IL

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Idk know about lame but this dued is sexy af! smh damn he can get the business I see he luvs some blk chicks I eill definitely be hollain and his kids are beautiful! damn ryan you need 2 hit me up with ypur fine ass!!!!
black bear

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Sep 3, 2012
u chics b hatin u cant get at him he b playin u hoes and dudes b mad when thy chics b hangin with him and not them keep up the playn player cjs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump The Genius 6 min last words 26
Krystal cupp (Feb '17) 15 min Truth 40
Exes who try to stalk your family online 26 min Yousuck 20
Places in evansville that will hire felons 35 min Plumber 20
Ricks Sports Bar creep 47 min keepNitreal80 5
FAT people in town using METH everyday and the... 48 min Weight Watchers 61
Jacking buddy 55 min Buck 18

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages