wanting to know

Newburgh, IN

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Anything I should know about this girl? She seems cool enough
Uhhh

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Hate to bust your bubble.. But she's got 2 kids she does NOTHING for!! She hops from man to man! But on another note yeah she's cool.(To your face)
uhoh

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Hops from man to man? Thats not cool at all. And i dont like two faced people either
Eww

Arlington, TX

#4 Oct 30, 2012
This bitch is hella nasty for real though!
Nasty

Arlington, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Hell naw! This bitch is rachet! Datin all these dirty butts never seein her kids. I don't think she gotta job. That whole family is just a nasty ass mess!!!
Jacob Mfkn Flowers

Union, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
ur mad cuz she prbly f**kd ur boyfriend. Those kids arent ur buisness n my familys trash? Ha dont b keyboard gangsters put ur name out there
Baby face

Florence, KY

#8 Jun 15, 2014
She did 11 men in the last 5 months and counting
Haa

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 19, 2014
Doesn't surprise me. Some of my dudes said she was workin at lucky lady to.
Ex bff

Newburgh, IN

#10 Dec 19, 2015
Coming from someone who known her a long ass time, most her family great. Not gonna put they names out. But jeez little girl get a grip and step up and take care of ya kids. And lay off the dope baby them picking scabs ain't no joke neither is that 85 pound skin and bones.
ashley flowers

Mount Vernon, IN

#11 Dec 21, 2015
Ex bff wrote:
Coming from someone who known her a long ass time, most her family great. Not gonna put they names out. But jeez little girl get a grip and step up and take care of ya kids. And lay off the dope baby them picking scabs ain't no joke neither is that 85 pound skin and bones.
First of all WHOEVER you are... You might wanna do your homework cuz your talking a lot of bs! Ex bff is right because if you u only knew me now you wouldn't be making FALSE Accusations I'm 135 lbs. Been clean and sober for a while now and looking and feeling way better than I ever have and keep my kids outta this .now if u have anything else to say plz don't be scared to leave your name and plz come correct when u step on my grass don't let your mouth right a check that ur ass can't cash
Lolol

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 21, 2015
Who still says don't let your mouth WRITE a check that your ass can't cash lol. Notice I spelled write right lol. And my name is Brandon Chandley come find me
Ashley Flowers

Newburgh, IN

#13 Jan 2, 2016
Lolol wrote:
Who still says don't let your mouth WRITE a check that your ass can't cash lol. Notice I spelled write right lol. And my name is Brandon Chandley come find me

And who the hell are u? A nobody that's who leave my name out of your mouth its clear you have nothing better to do than talk bad about someone who has no clue who the hell you r grow up and get a life
Perry scr

Newburgh, IN

#14 Jan 4, 2016
Ashley Flowers wrote:
<quoted text>
And who the hell are u? A nobody that's who leave my name out of your mouth its clear you have nothing better to do than talk bad about someone who has no clue who the hell you r grow up and get a life
U and Tyler are snitches

Since: Dec 15

Mountain View, CA

#15 Jan 5, 2016
Jacob Mfkn Flowers wrote:
ur mad cuz she prbly f**kd ur boyfriend. Those kids arent ur buisness n my familys trash? Ha dont b keyboard gangsters put ur name out there
Tell the. Bub
scepturan

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jan 15, 2016
do not judge lest you be judged. I know Ashley and she been through hell in her young life. you dont see the storm she had weathered and came through she was on her own and wolves set out tobtake advantage of her from the age of 14 she was on her own surving when most of you pampered lil bpys thattalk shit was still homesick for your moma's no matter what you think Ashley is a fine young woman with the odds stacked against her, she has been a comfort to those who where scared and afraid she looks down at no one and she dont judge your all just bashing her cause you cant be the one with her. I stand with you Ashley an old friend from the war u dont deserve this trash talk im proud of you dont sweat the haters God be with you
Mc new York

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 15, 2016
Nasty wrote:
Hell naw! This bitch is rachet! Datin all these dirty butts never seein her kids. I don't think she gotta job. That whole family is just a nasty ass mess!!!
Your mom's Rachet you ghetto trash
yourmommaisratch et

Newburgh, IN

#18 Feb 11, 2016
Mc new York wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about me so go f..k yourself. Anb I will show you a mess. When I mess up your face you ugly ass bastard.
Dddd

Newburgh, IN

#19 Feb 11, 2016
Mc new York wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your step, D
yourmommaisratch et

Newburgh, IN

#20 Feb 11, 2016
You are the one who needs to watch your step.
asg

Newburgh, IN

#21 Mar 17, 2016
scepturan wrote:
do not judge lest you be judged. I know Ashley and she been through hell in her young life. you dont see the storm she had weathered and came through she was on her own and wolves set out tobtake advantage of her from the age of 14 she was on her own surving when most of you pampered lil bpys thattalk shit was still homesick for your moma's no matter what you think Ashley is a fine young woman with the odds stacked against her, she has been a comfort to those who where scared and afraid she looks down at no one and she dont judge your all just bashing her cause you cant be the one with her. I stand with you Ashley an old friend from the war u dont deserve this trash talk im proud of you dont sweat the haters God be with you
Just saw her Tyler stokes beat her blood everywhere stitches in forehead eyes swelled shut he's in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 1 hr yessir 37
Evansvilles hottest men 1 hr katie 55
samiy wells 1 hr Spook 5
Fulton ave bookstore 1 hr Lowlow 4
I like to masturbated 1 hr Lowlow 2
Ally Mosely 1 hr for a fact 1
Pavilion Lake Apartments 2 hr truckguy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages